• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2jcg582.jpg

"A Washington state man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing an 80-year-old woman who was duct-taped to a chair, blindfolded and beaten during a robbery at her northeast Oregon home.

Matthew Raymond Hermann was one of three men accused in the 2013 home invasion near the small community of Umapine.

The woman, Joyce Key, lived alone. She suffered multiple skull fractures and other injuries, and she died in a hospital six months later.

An accomplice said Hermann planned the robbery
Under the terms of his plea deal and sentence, Hermann is eligible for parole after 40 years, the East Oregonian reported (http://bit.ly/1wuDqmM). He is 22.

Hermann also pleaded guilty Thursday to beating a prisoner last year in the Umatilla County Jail.

A second man, 23-year-old Caleb Leon John Scott, pleaded guilty Thursday to robbery and other charges. The third man, 20-year-old Jacob Lee White, pleaded guilty last year to robbery and burglary. Scott and White have not yet been sentenced.

Authorities said White drove the other two to Key’s house in January 2013 but didn’t go inside.

During the investigation, White agreed to wear a recording device for a conversation with Scott, according to court documents.

Scott said he didn’t see Hermann hit the woman. But he saw Hermann holding a rolling pin while Key was in a chair, wrapped in duct tape with a towel over her head, court records said.

Scott said Hermann told him Key “had seen his face, so he had to do something about it.”

Key’s son found her the next morning still bound to her chair."
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/washington-man-gets-life-for-killing-80-year-old-woman/

Disgusting. I don't care if the other guy didn't lay a finger on this poor woman or the other guy didn't go inside, they all were there and the others could have helped her. My heart aches for her and what she had to go through. They just need to disappear from this earth and wither down to Hell. Their existence here was so insignificant I wouldn't even waste a bullet on them much less thousands of dollars to keep their sorry asses alive for the next several years in prison. They will never serve a purpose in life and will always be worthless. Why should they be allowed to live when this 80 year old was not at their own hands.

RIP Mrs. Joyce Key. You are now an Angel among other Angels looking down on your loved ones now as their guardian Angel.

Should have given him death.

My only small, glimmer of hope on this one is that inmates despise those that attack the elderly, this fucker is right there among the pedo and child killers, he could get his in prison because he'll be less likely to be PC'd...:devil:

I'd like to get my hands on one of these fuckers who beats up on those who can't defend themselves. I want to just punch them in the face repeatedly until my fist finally goes through the skull and makes contact with the floor. THEN the fucker will have learned a lesson. And you'd see me beaming like one of those cherubs with a halo over their heads.

Latest posts

Back