• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1znpzxx.jpg

Michael Emory & Stevie Foehl​
COMSTOCK PARK, Mich.- It’s a case that’s shocked and enraged West Michigan. Stevie Foehl and Michael Emory of Comstock Park are accused of raping a 1-year-old girl and filming it.

Police believe the victim was assaulted on two occasions and say she was an acquaintance of the pair.

The two were arrested in South Carolina after police say they fled from their apartment. They’re set to be extradited to Michigan facing charges of criminal sexual conduct and child sexually abusive activity.

Fox 17 spoke with a friend of Stevie Foehl. She says Foehl and Emory have been together since 2005
[....]

She says Foehl used to call her when locking herself in the bathroom during fights with Emory and even have her mother’s phone number to call when things got bad.

Police say this is one of the most shocking child sex abuse stories investigators have ever seen. They say it began when they learned of Emory’s sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl from Coopersville. They claim he answered a babysitting ad the teen posted on Craig’s List.

During that investigation, computers at the home Emory and Foehl shared was seized. That’s when police say they found the video of the 1-year-old being assaulted by the pair.

The FBI task force located Emory and Foehl in South Carolina and they were arrested.

Police in South Carolina tell us their children were placed into Emergency Protective Custody and as of this weekend are in the care of the Department of Social Services.
http://fox17online.com/2013/08/20/c...n-emergency-protective-custody/#ixzz2cfDIEYHu

WTF??? Is there some secret bet I don't know about where people are trying to outdo how fucked up humans can be and didn't call me?

So not only was he bumping uglies with a 14y/o he and his wife were raping a 1y/o? I just don't get how that is physically possible. I wonder who the baby belongs to and why they had unsupervised contact with her.

I cannot speak for any male in an article because I don't physically possess a penis, being married I metaphorically do, but how the hell does a female (I cannot call her a woman) do this? How are you that "in love" or what the fuck ever with a man that helping him rape a baby becomes an acceptable idea? What the fuck. I mean, I love my Hubby, I adore our family, but if he comes to me and says "Hey baby, let's rape 1 year olds" we are done before the sentence is out of his mouth and I'm probably planning his funeral.

So not only was he bumping uglies with a 14y/o he and his wife were raping a 1y/o? I just don't get how that is physically possible. I wonder who the baby belongs to and why they had unsupervised contact with her.
I got the feeling, the baby is theirs .. :(

A Comstock Park couple's rape of a 1-year-old girl while they video recorded the act has resulted in a possible life sentence for the woman and three consecutive life sentences for the male.
Kent County Circuit Court Judge Dennis Leiber said the acts perpetrated by Michael Justin Emory, 26, and Stevie Marie Foehl, 28, were so heinous that he did not describe them in open court on Thursday, Feb. 19.

"I don't know how to quantify the horror visited upon this child," Leiber said.

Emory will not be eligible for parole consideration for at least 75 years. Leiber ordered 25 year minimum on each of three offense for first-degree criminal sexual conduct. If paroled from the first term, the next will start and the process would repeat for the third conviction. Foehl's minimum sentence is also 25 years on her conviction.

The pair admitted they raped the 1-year-old daughter of a friend sometime around Oct. 25, 2012, in an apartment where the baby girl's brother and the couple's own children were present outside a locked bedroom door. The couple took turns recording one another assaulting the child, according to court records.

Leiber said that Foehl offered up the child as "sexual sacrifice" to Emory, but she also sexually assaulted the child. Police say the man raped the infant in a variety of ways.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap..._life_sentences_f.html#incart_related_stories
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap..._life_sentences_f.html#incart_related_stories

Forget the brain bleach.....I think I need a labotamy to forget what I just read. Hope the baby girl is able to forget and gets all the help she needs and love. Hugs lil one.

see at first I was like why would the parents leave their kid with these fucks and then I thought about it I mean really really thought about it.... there are four women I would trust to watch my children I have known all four over 10 years and while non of them have children if there were ever an accident where both myself and my parents were killed I would expect one of the four to step up and perhaps a second to help out. None of these women have criminal records and I would trust all of them with my life, I know them as well as you can ever know someone.... there are also two men that I feel comfortable watching my children for a short amount of time (say I had to pee, or perhaps burger king fucked up my order at the drive in and I had to run inside and correct it).

my point being is that most parents don't leave their children with people they don't trust...... that being said you can only know someone so well, everyone has something that they hide from the rest of the world, no one wants to believe someone they are friends with is a fucking child rapest... I also feel that most parents are more likely to trust a women with their children, this woman took advantage of that...

I really do hope these to are killed in a horrible way..... maybe attacked by wolverines .

Motherfuckers..that poor baby. As usual,torture them hostel style until they die a slow painful death. I feel that way about anyone who harms a child.

Fucking disgusting how sexist the justice system is, and at the cost of the publics safety in this case.

Absolutely no fucking reason she shouldn't be facing the same sentence he is. I'd understand it MAYBE if they needed her to testify againts him, but they had the incident recorded, shouldn't have needed any witnesses.

The pair admitted they raped the 1-year-old daughter of a friend sometime around Oct. 25, 2012,
And at that moment someone should have put a bullet between each of their sets of beady eyes. Fuck a trial, fuck prison, two bullets would have been cheap because there is no rehabilitating these two fucks so there is no reason to allow them to still breathe.

I thought I had already read my most horrifying story for the day. Then I came across this. Sometimes, as I peruse the pages of DD, I feel like I'm descending the steps of Hell, and with each footfall encounter new depravity even my perverted mind cannot fathom. And apparently this stairway of Hell is infinite, cause there seems to be no end to this shit. Thank goodness you, fellow reader, are here to hold my hand.

You know how some people would like to have super powers, and be able to fly, or be invisible, or whatever? I wish I could be like a Judge Dredd character who is allowed to execute motherfuckers like this at will.

Burn them to death, someone, please. Slowly. Like Bunsen Burner or fucking matches type of slow.

This is how I know there is no god. There is absolutely no good reason there can't be row upon row of razor sharp teeth in vaginas and anuses until reproductive maturity is reached. Bet that would put the brakes on sick shit like this.

So, so sad.
:(

How...what...I mean...WTF??? How can a baby be sexually attractive? And I'm sure the child was screaming like crazy, how fun can that be? Not to mention that she would have been bleeding, etc. And the woman! OMG, she tortured the child too? I'm just...yeah.

Makes me want to invest in a fireworks company. Full access to all the firecrackers and M80's my heart desires. And I could have sooooo much fun with people like this!!:devil:

I wonder how many children they sexually abused. Their own? I don't care how they die, just die already.

Fucking disgusting how sexist the justice system is, and at the cost of the publics safety in this case.

Absolutely no fucking reason she shouldn't be facing the same sentence he is. I'd understand it MAYBE if they needed her to testify againts him, but they had the incident recorded, shouldn't have needed any witnesses.
You are so right.

Back