• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Tiara Peoples, it's nice how you came to tell us how much you missed Tyniese and how much of a good mom you were. o_O:rolleyes:

Oh wait you didn't do that, you just wanna sue everyone. :hilarious:

You should be suing yourself for not protecting your baby.

Another version...
An Indianapolis couple faces charges of neglect in the death of the woman's 2-year-old daughter, police said.
Family members told police that Tyneise Quiller was playing on a stool or a table at her home in the 200 block of Parkview Avenue on Dec. 7 when she fell and hit her head.
The toddler, who suffered multiple blunt force injuries, died the next day at Methodist Hospital. Police later ruled her death a homicide.
[...] Indianapolis police Sgt. Paul Thompson said each blamed the other for causing the girl's injuries.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/mom-boyfriend-arrested-in-death-of-2-year-old

Let's pray for his confession!!
He already confessed, to the same charge you confessed to, silly twat. You both readily admitted to having a hand in her death in order to get a plea deal. You sat by and let your child die, you might as well have delivered the fatal blows yourself.

she pleaded guilty to neglect of a child resulting in death

I've been hoe since 2011!!!

Noted. Here's a helpful tip: if you're one of those who likes to change up flavors, I suggest you stick with ice cream. I have never heard of ice cream killing a child, dick of the month however, kills frequently.

Prob be a good idea for people to cut out the personal attacks of this person. This is a free an open discussion forum where people of all sorts can share any and all manners of views under protection of the board, whether we agree with them or not, whether they no doubt are ghetto gutter trash of the lowliest caliber. Lashing out with ignorant, childish name calling and ridicule does nothing to foster intelligent, meaningful discussion. Pretty pisspoor way of welcoming a new user here in the forum. I for one welcome anyone from a crime story featured here. It's interesting to hear their side of the story and find out where they're at now in their lives.

I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle

All that said, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. I sincerely hope your foot is feeling better, ankle injuries can be quite the bother. Let me apologize on behalf of the others here for their vitriol. As painful as such talk and accusations and words can be, hopefully you can understand their suspicions and dissapprovals. The best thing you could do is try and be better then them and take the high ground, as understandably difficult as that may be.

I do have a question for you though Tiara. The article mentions that Tyniese had a twin brother. I was curious as to whether you have been able to regain custody of your son. And if so, is he still alive or did you off him too? Surely your homicidal bloodlust was satiated(go ahead and google what that word means, i doubt you can even pronounce it) after murdering your daughter? Or perhaps there's no quenching(again, look it up) your desire to lash out with violence against your own children.

Is it hard to sleep at night sometimes knowing you turned your daughter(and son maybe?) into worm food. You took what was there, life and potential and all the careless joy of being a child, and turned it into nothingness- just cold, black, wet, 6 feet in the dirt nothingness. Heaven don't exist babe, you won't ever see her again, if that's what's been keeping you goin and hopeful despite the shitshow your life turned into. She's gone forever cuz of you, soul lost to the void. She's not singing for all eternity with beautiful angels, she's not walking hand in hand with the lord, she's nothing now, totally non-existent, cuz of you. I know you likely choose to believe otherwise, but lose the fairy tales and face reality. There is a bright side to this though, as there's no hell either, so you don't gotta worry about that anymore.

Oh and on a side note, and i apologize as this is sorta offtopic, but what do you do for a living? With a name like Tiara i can only think of two possibilities, be interested in knowing if i guessed right.

All that said, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. I sincerely hope your foot is feeling better, ankle injuries can be quite the bother. Let me apologize on behalf of the others here for their vitriol. As painful as such talk and accusations and words can be, hopefully you can understand their suspicions and dissapprovals. The best thing you could do is try and be better then them and take the high ground, as understandably difficult as that may be.

Speak for yourself and only for yourself.

@JackBurton
I get it that you're trying to be a sarcastic asshat, but please leave your admonishing at the door. You should have left the first two paragraphs out. You calling everyone else out, and slapping fingers..2 fucking paragraphs of ass kissery, and then doing the exact same thing kills your whole post :rolleyes:

@JackBurton
I get it that you're trying to be a sarcastic asshat, but please leave your admonishing at the door. You should have left the first two paragraphs out. You calling everyone else out, and slapping fingers..2 fucking paragraphs of ass kissery, and then doing the exact same thing kills your whole post :rolleyes:
I get where Jack's coming from, because he's had his fingers slapped recently and feels he is the victim of hypocrisy.

Just wondering WTF does a ankle GPS monitor protect her or society? I mean the "crime" occurred at the home. Did not say that the guilty was involved in any other illegal activity. What good does it do? Does any have any answer?

@JackBurton

hahaha so you admit you "got" the sarcasm yet you still took my clearly tongue in cheek bait and switch post seriously? Simply amazing, absolutely fucking amazing.

Get the stick out of your ass before posting again.

Fucking sad how many men will tell woman they love them just so they'll have a place to sleep at night. Fucking sadder still are the stupid women that believe it. They need to start teaching young single parents about healthy relationships...I would open with, now that you have a baby and a cheque, you are a prime target for parasites and pedophiles.

I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle

I've been hoe since 2011
Spells trimalleolar fracture but few sentences later writes "hoe" instead of "home"?

Coincidentally, I think saying a "hoe since 2011" is the correct statement and not "home since 2011".

Oh, and PM me I'll give you my complete demographics for your pending lawsuit. I want to make sure you spell all that correctly, it drives my OCD insane to see legal pleadings done wrong.

Last edited:
Here's another cunt who wants to come along and give us the 'don't judge' lecture. And, on top of that, wants to SUE us, no less! HA HA HA...what a fucking moron. Er, hoe.

I'm sorry this worthless twat is out of jail; here's hoping her next go-round with the law finally sees her ass thrown deep in the slammer so some genuine justice can be served. And we know there will be another instance where she's arrested, because fuck-ups like her continue to fuck up all through their lives; let's hope a child isn't harmed next time.

She is, simply, another self-absorbed cunt who cares for nobody but herself - otherwise, she would be agonizing over the death of the child rather than insults hurled at herself.

Last edited:
I only read the first paragraph of JB's post and thought he was actually being serious and saying the rest of us were dicks for our comments to that bitch. I know he likes to be contrary and could see him taking that approach just to disagree with everyone else lol.

If I'd bothered to read to the end I would've known he was being sarcastic. The first couple of paragraphs offended my sensibilities and I couldn't go any further :rolleyes:. Nice to know no one is taking that cunt seriously. I don't know why she's on here complaining about our comments, nothing better to do obviously. No mention of her baby though...

A broken ankle doesn't keep you from NOT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF TINY HUMANS. Your common sense and restraint isn't in your ankle, you dumb fuckin cow. You had enough strength to put tears in her liver. You could have properly taken care of your precious daughter, you just didn't care.

I only read the first paragraph of JB's post and thought he was actually being serious and saying the rest of us were dicks for our comments to that bitch. I know he likes to be contrary and could see him taking that approach just to disagree with everyone else lol.

If I'd bothered to read to the end I would've known he was being sarcastic. The first couple of paragraphs offended my sensibilities and I couldn't go any further :rolleyes:. Nice to know no one is taking that cunt seriously. I don't know why she's on here complaining about our comments, nothing better to do obviously. No mention of her baby though...

For the record i would like to state that i do believe i elevated the anti-matricidal trash sentiment to a level a bit more sophisticated and high brow than the commonplace "she's a hoe" and "she's a cunt" namecalling. But that's me touting my own massive horn moreso then defending any criminals.

The warm sensation in my chest when I see that someone joins to defend their case on DD. Oh you're going to sue people for talking bad on the computer? Fuck off hoe.

Do these people just Google themselves constantly? That is the only way I can think of them finding us. Pretty narcissistic if you ask me.

Fucking sad how many men will tell woman they love them just so they'll have a place to sleep at night. Fucking sadder still are the stupid women that believe it. They need to start teaching young single parents about healthy relationships...I would open with, now that you have a baby and a cheque, you are a prime target for parasites and pedophiles.

See? lithiumgirl writes a lot of nice stuff (got made fun of yesterday, a little bit, for saying I liked her posts).

Last edited:
For the record i would like to state that i do believe i elevated the anti-matricidal trash sentiment to a level a bit more sophisticated and high brow than the commonplace "she's a hoe" and "she's a cunt" namecalling. But that's me touting my own massive horn moreso then defending any criminals.
Well she is a cunt, her actions proved that, and she called herself a hoe lol. Being pretentious suits you though, keep it up :pompous:!

JackBurton always cracks me up, he's the reason I stopped lurking and actually joined this site. His posts really "spoke to me."

Back