• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What we have here is a fugly bitch who was lucky enough to land a man and get married in the first place. When she somehow found a Lover, probably through some sort of evolutionary mishap, I guess she started feeling too big for her britches and decided she could do better.

Now, the ego in those britches has been replaced with about 2 tons of cellulite.

RIP Mr. Gissendaner. Mrs. Gissendaner, I hope you're burning in Hell shortly. And I hope Satan fucks you in the ass every morning which his pitchfork-shaped pecker.

Nice of you to enlighten us about the human race in the, uh, sadistic sense, from the seat of your pants with the benefit of an internet connection.

How do you know? Maybe her husband was an absolute POS amongst bastards.

She persuaded her boyfriend to carry out her plans to murder the husband for the house and his life insurance. Sounds pretty damn greedy and premeditated to me.... She didn't need to kill him to save her life, - or to get away.

I hope it hurts. Not because she had her husband killed, but because @authun has annoyed me. And I'm not easily annoyed by idiots on the interwebz. To be fair, it's been a ridiculously long day...

Why the fuck should I care if her hubby was an asshole? By having him killed, she way out-cunted him. I still can't believe that that ogre had both a husband and a boyfriend.

Nice of you to enlighten us about the human race in the, uh, sadistic sense, from the seat of your pants with the benefit of an internet connection.
Hey look, everybody...my first attack from a Tard Defender! Do I get any extra cookies, or a badge, or something?

Or just the solace in knowing the TD is another run-of-the-mill asshole? :)

How do you know? Maybe her husband was an absolute POS amongst bastards.
Except if you spend 2 minutes to Google her you can find it out. She never alleged that he was an asshole or abusive.

In the penalty phase of her trial her lawyer presented her childhood and possible mental illness as mitigating circumstances but did NOT allege that her husband was abusive. Therefore it's pretty safe to assume that he wasn't, if a lawyer is trying to save their client's life they'll throw it all out there so if he was abusive then they would have used it, it's a no-holds barred portion of a trial, you're fighting for someone's life.

Since they didn't that leaves us with she's a greedy, conniving cunt who hired her boy toy to murder her husband instead of just divorcing him. Which means, order up the Whoopers and buttermilk, time to kill the cunt.

She persuaded her boyfriend to carry out her plans to murder the husband for the house and his life insurance. Sounds pretty damn greedy and premeditated to me.... She didn't need to kill him to save her life, - or to get away.

Doh! Sorry, I didn't read the entire article. Looking like that, I thought she might have had a horrible, battering husband. Okay, I'll take my time and read the whole thing next go around...

It's on hold. :wait:

The execution of the first female in Georgia in 70 years was on hold Monday as the U.S. Supreme Court reviewed last-minute arguments by her lawyers that they hoped would persuade the nation's top justices to grant a stay.
[...]
Still pending was a response from the high court after an appellate court rejected her lawyers' request for a delay on the grounds that Georgia's lethal-injection procedures aren't transparent enough to be challenged in court. Late Monday, her lawyers also added that the court should take into account the fact that she didn't kill her husband herself, and that she had been thoroughly rehabilitated.
[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/ga-woman-set-execution-seeks-clemency-reconsideration-153920567.html

Ahhh.....f*cking lethal injection bullcrap.

Legislation is currently being discussed to bring back the gas chamber to circumvent this European pharmaceutical ban of our lethal injection drugs.

For all of those veterans out there, who experienced the gas chamber, allow me to be the first to say these folks will be regretting those extra days these delays cost. That is a horrific, disgusting, extremely frightening experience. Mine lasted seconds. The condemned will last minutes. It is a torturous death.

Delay away Kelly. Your time will come.

I hate europeans so much.

I wonder why no american drug manufacturer has jumped on this market. They could do special orders, hike up prices, get some dough out of these states. Unless they're all chicken shit pussies like europe is.

For all of those veterans out there, who experienced the gas chamber

I thought it was kinda fun. Then again basic was so fucking boring i would have enjoyed a knife to the balls due to how much it'd break up the brutal, never ending painful monotony.

I wonder if she ate that huge last meal, I just watched a documentary on this when i heard this on the news this morning.

haha...aw, some great great thinkers here..and then, some not-so-great, but hey...it is the ratio that counts, n'est pas?

Firstly? I wouldn't care if the Pope wrote an appeal with his own blood, considering the fact that to me, The Pope means shit, and...he also had a visit with that Kim Davis, so...no matter the case, The Pope means NOTHHHHH-ING! (It's ALL for publicity in this nefarious rise of Political Correctness wave that ebbs and flows, pandering to those whom ride the tides of the New World Order...)

However, this is about a woman that, as always, with the help of a love-struck fool of a man. How many times have we seen this sort of thing go down? Honestly? I am compelled-by my own mores-to have more of a problem with a female putting their love-sick puppy dogs to do the damage, rather than dirty her own hands over her own problems with him.

Her 'hubby', as I took a refresher dip into this mire of manipulation, was not abusive, and Ms.Kelly had quite a troubled past with said hubby, as she had already divorced, and then re-married TWICE before she came to the conclusion that he needed to just 'disappear'.

We know this story...When females want or need a problem to simply disappear, and they don't have the gusto to gut it themselves, they always use the power of the pussy, and some guy always ends up waiting for the poor schmoe to come home, to an empty home, only to find some other guy who is basically under the same thumb, and there is only room for one.

When the statistics, stories, and other sundry details emerge after an execution, we are always forced to think about making sure that the one whom earned such an esteemed honor, along with one HELLUVA last meal...(HUGE meal too, Even John Wayne Gacy's last meal was comparable to a Lean Cuisine meal in comparison to Ms.Kelly's! I doubt I shall ever see another last indulgence that is so...'Indulging'!) I am also quite glad that there were no infantile issues with the injectables. Why is it so easy to get some Phenobarbital in this case? We all know how nasty it is for rapists, cold-blooded killers, and general wastes of a shitload of taxpayers money, suddenly get sympathy for the fact that putting someone down has become an act of brutality on the executioners shoulders, due to the one chemical that suddenly is the ONLY humane, comfortable, and pleasing to the public, as opposed to any other method. Indeed!

Well, auf weidersehn, au revoir, farewell, and so long to another female that neither Pope, Priest or Nun could bully out of the pokey in the name of god.

(I still say Hanging is the more reliable, quick, financially sound, more entertaining form of capital punishment...)

Oh, what a grand way to start the day! Good news for a change! My heart is glowing. One more POS finally punished and gone. It's all the sweeter because her phony "I found Jesus" bullshit didn't work the way she thought it would.

Gissendaner called Douglas Gissendaner an 'amazing man who died because of me', and was very emotional and sobbing in the moments leading up to her death, the witness said, adding that she said she was sorry and prayed before dying.

I wonder how many tears she shed, and how sorry she felt for what she had done, in all those years leading up to that moment??

I'm thinking...zero.

Another selfish bitch simply crying for herself. She finally got what she deserved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oes-ahead-despite-pope-s-pleas-spare-her.html

I'm not swayed by the necessity for the death sentence. Seems a bit harsh. Seems like maybe they needed to have a token woman take one for the team.

160d8px.jpg

Gissendaner was sentenced to death in 1998 for orchestrating the murder of her husband Doug. Her boyfriend, who carried out the crime, testified against her in exchange for a life sentence.

She requested a last meal of cornbread with a side of buttermilk; two Burger King Whoppers with cheese; two large orders of fries; cherry vanilla ice cream; popcorn; a salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing; and lemonade.

She wanted to try the new Black Whopper since we won't be around for Halloween!!!
th

...with a side of buttermilk. I do not understand this. Did she drink it? Pour it over the cornbread? I am mystified.
Lots of southern people seem to like cornbread and buttermilk, kinda mixed together. :vomit: Not real sure what the fuck that is about. I am from the south. I like cornbread. I like ho cakes (fried cornbread). I like ranch dressing made with buttermilk. Biscuits and pancakes made with buttermilk are amazing. Allow my delicious cornbread to become a gloopy mess soaking in that swill? Nope. Not my motherfuckin' cornbread. :smug:

Yeah I'm from the south too and I know/knew lots of older people who loved to crumble up their cornbread in a glass full of buttermilk, my Papa loved biscuits in buttermilk.

But the smell of it makes me gag, I'll cook with it, it makes most breads, like cornbread, biscuits, pancakes, better, softer but the taste and smell of it by itself is horrendous.

Back