• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A 4-year-old boy was found dead and covered in bruises and belt marks at his Brooklyn home on Wednesday, where his aunt is accused of beating him to death while she was babysitting him.
The aunt's boyfriend called police at around 1.30pm when he allegedly found her holding Ethan Ali's motionless and abused body, according to police.
The boy's aunt, identified only as Nanie, babysat for the boy.

Ethan's grandfather Leroy Ali who said that the boy's aunt often beat him with a strap and that he often told her to stop the alleged abuse.
'They did it all the time. They beat him and they beat him. He was always bruised,' the grandfather said.
'She beat him with the belt. I told her to stop.'

[...]

Paramedics declared the boy dead at the scene and said it appeared as though he was hit to death with a strap but the city Medical Examiner will confirm the cause of death.

[...]

The family has never been investigated by Children's Services before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2969731/Boy-4-beaten-death-belts-aunt-hit-babysitting.html

Ethan's grandfather Leroy Ali who said that the boy's aunt often beat him with a strap and that he often told her to stop the alleged abuse.
Told her to stop? Ugh.:( It appears that he at least tried but I wish he had done more, call the police, CPS, something more than telling her to stop.

So many questions! Firstly who had custody of the poor lad to begin with? The grandather? I imagine the aunt is the old mans daughter as well as the mother or father of the tot. Where the hell is mom and dad? What i really want to know though in ALL of these cases is what the hell do these peopel tell these children during the "down" times. I mean how the FUCK can people live with themselves when they do this! A question not even the great dalai lama(sp?) would know i suppose.
God rest the poor boys soul in an eternity of peace, you are forever loved by those who never knew you!

vxi1jb.jpg

"A 3-year-old boy found dead in his Brooklyn home Wednesday bore apparent belt marks and bruises on his tiny body, prompting cops to take his baby-sitting aunt into custody.

Medics were called to the Brownsville apartment at 1:30 p.m., after the aunt’s boyfriend went there and found her holding the lifeless child, law enforcement sources said.

Paramedics declared little Ethan Ali dead at the scene and, due to the marks found on his body, cops suspect he was beaten to death with a strap, sources said.

Family members identified the 21-year-old aunt as Christen (Ninee) Dale and said she’s the mother’s sister.

Ethan’s grandfather, Leroy Ali, told the Daily News he had previously scolded the aunt — whom he referred to as Ninee — and her boyfriend for hitting the tot with a belt.

“They did it all the time. They beat him and they beat him. He was always bruised,” the grandfather said. “She beat him with the belt. I told her to stop.”

Ethan’s father, Anthony Ali, learned of the death when he arrived at the scene and Leroy Ali told him, “Ninee killed Ethan!”

The child’s mother, Natasha Ali, a home health aide, learned of the death when she arrived home just before 5 p.m. to find police searching her apartment.

“Something happened to the baby?” an older woman accompanying the mother asked police officers posted outside the home on Rockaway Parkway near Kings Highway.

Officers put the mother in a police cruiser and took her to the 67th Precinct stationhouse, where the aunt was being questioned.

The city Administration for Children’s Services had no prior involvement with the family, police said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...nd-dead-apparent-belt-marks-article-1.2129194

I can't fathom how depraved one must be to hit a child with a belt, particularly such a young child. Anyone who was aware that she had a proclivity for doing this and didn't report her should be charged with failing to protect the child.

Damn. it gets worse. He was beaten for not being able to spell. He's 3.

Christen (Ninee) Dale, 21, is charged with fatally beating her 3-year-old nephew.A heartless aunt whipped and tortured her 3-year-old nephew to death for the most unfathomable reason: he couldn’t spell, authorities said Friday.

In her admission to the barbaric belt-beating of Ethan Ali, Christen (Ninee) Dale, 21, told authorities the toddler was flunking spelling lessons she started giving him two weeks ago, leading to a series of assaults, according to court records.

About a week before the Brooklyn boy died, he “had problems completing the lessons and she had gotten angry and whipped him with a belt,” a source familiar with her admission said.

The day prior to Ethan being found lifeless, he refused for the first time to participate in the lessons so his aunt made him stand in the corner holding a bottle with outstretched arms for 45 minutes until he fell forward and smashed his lip, according to the horrific confession.

The next day, the aunt continued with her outrageously unrealistic demands, given that most kids are at least a year away from even starting to learn their ABCs at Ethan's age.

She “told him he had to do some spelling and when he said ‘no,’ she whooped him with a belt,” a source said.

That was more than Ethan’s little body could handle."
He died in a Brownsville apartment and his body was covered with buckle markings, prosecutors said. An autopsy showed he “suffered extensive bruising on his torso, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, and scalp,” according to court records.

Dale, who was ordered held without bail after getting arraigned for manslaughter and assault charges, was looking after the boy for the past few months."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...tally-whipped-couldnt-spell-article-1.2132241

This is so similar to the case of the 5year old who was killed because he couldn't spell a word. This is absolutely insane. No, not insane. It's evil. Pure evil to be able to look at a child, see them screaming in pain, and then to keep hitting them. I hate seeing my kids cry when they fall and hurt themselves. I just want the pain to stop. I couldn't imagine being the source of such horrific pain. And wtf is wrong with the grandpa? He knew what was going on and all he could do was tell her to "stop"???? And I'm sure the whole family knew what was going on too and no one helped that poor little boy.. I hope the mom is charged too for leaving him with her. Fuck her and the whole family -_-

In what fucking universe do these pieces of shits think it's protocol to beat a toddler? Are people really that fucking stupid to think its normal? If my sister even thought about hitting my 3 year old with a belt (or anything for that matter) we'd be scrappin in the yard and one of us would end up in jail. This bitch just needs to be snuffed out like yesterday. How horrifying that she was even allowed to babysit!!! The extent of abuse this child had to receive in order to DIE from being "whooped".....:punch: I'm so pissed my adrenal glands are stinging.

In what fucking universe do these pieces of shits think it's protocol to beat a toddler? Are people really that fucking stupid to think its normal? If my sister even thought about hitting my 3 year old with a belt (or anything for that matter) we'd be scrappin in the yard and one of us would end up in jail. This bitch just needs to be snuffed out like yesterday. How horrifying that she was even allowed to babysit!!! The extent of abuse this child had to receive in order to DIE from being "whooped".....:punch: I'm so pissed my adrenal glands are stinging.

^^^This^^^

10 to 1 the kid was probably spelling it right and the stupid cunt was wrong cause she don't know how to spell her damn self.

And I really want to know where the hell mom was! They keep saying the beating bitch was a babysitter but if she was beating him all the time then where the fuck was mom? I found her Facebook and it doesn't look like she has been in jail or anythin. So where the hell was she?

And I really want to know where the hell mom was! They keep saying the beating bitch was a babysitter but if she was beating him all the time then where the fuck was mom? I found her Facebook and it doesn't look like she has been in jail or anythin. So where the hell was she?

The mom works; her sister was the babysitter.

If the grandpa noticed all the bruises and marks on this baby, the baby's mom must have noticed to. They're ALL FUKING GARBAGE, AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

If my sister had ever tried beating my kids, we wouldn't be fighting.I would be going to prison and her ass would be going to the morgue 'cause I would kill her stupid ass! This "woman" is a sorry excuse for a human and should be put down quick.

Okay, I had originally thought that the aunt had custody but now I see that she was the babysitter, so that explains where Mom was while this was happening and I won't fault her for a second for working but if that child was being beaten to the point where other family members were telling the aunt to stop (her Dad who told her to stop should have beat her until she did stop, but that's another story) how come Mom never noticed the bruises? How about Dad?

Again, not blaming Mom for working rather just wondering how they didn't notice the bruising, welts and probably behavior changes in her son?

Again, not blaming Mom for working rather just wondering how they didn't notice the bruising, welts and probably behavior changes in her son?

They probably noticed. The issue may have more to do with the way corporal punishment is handled within the black community. Not only are blacks the most likely to use corporal punishment in the home (89%), it is often much more severe. They're more likely to use an object (like a switch or belt, etc.). Seeing bruises or welts on a child simply isn't evidence of abuse in some circles, but rather old-fashioned, biblical discipline. I mean, grandpa was not even concerned enough to do anything more than tell her to lay off the child. I can't imagine he was particularly stern about it. After all, his daughter probably learned the tactic from him.

This monster had the nerve to cry when she saw the pictures of her battered and bruised nephew. Did she care when he was crying during the beating? The entire family needs to in prison for failing this young boy. Question, is she pregnant or just fat?

Last edited:
I think shes just fat. Her only excersize was fucking up her nephew, and we all know what happened there. Shes just let herself go now!

She was sentenced to 22 years. RIP little Ethan.

Aunt gets 22 years for killing 4-year-old nephew with belt over misspelled name

Not long enough....poor baby was tortured to death....imagine having to face her wrath day after day until your little body can't take it anymore. :(

Back