• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2h3ykbd.jpg

"An Atlanta woman says she was attacked and badly beaten after an argument over a hamburger.

Myriah Pointer, 23, said her so-called friends kicked and punched her while recording the attack. "I’m more hurt emotionally than physically,” Pointer said. “I was unconscious while they were beating me.”

Pointer has two black eyes, a chipped tooth and a concussion after the women, who she thought were her friends, beat her and videotaped it.

“By someone you called your best friend,” Pointer told Channel 2’s Tom Jones. “It was about a burger.”

Pointer said she was hanging out with her friends at an apartment complex on Saturday when one of the women accused her of sitting on her Whopper Jr.

“Like, the wrapper of the burger,” Pointer said. “Like, I didn’t even sit on her burger.”

Pointer told Jones that that’s when the women started punching and kicking her and wouldn’t let her leave.

Pointer said they told her, “You’re not going nowhere.”

While the attack went on, Pointer told Jones the 3-year-old child of one of the attackers and an attacker’s boyfriend watched.

She is now trying to get police to arrest them.

“They need to serve time,” Pointer said.

She told Jones that with friends like these, she doesn’t need enemies.
"I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy,” she said."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/woman-beaten-unconscious-over-hamburger/nkKSR/#__federated=1

I'm withholding judgement until I find out if the Whopper Jr. had cheese on it, or not.

I'm withholding judgement until I find out if the Whopper Jr. had cheese on it, or not. [/QUOTE]
I completely agree. Every time I order some fast food burger I distinctly say, "no cheese," and to drive away and find they ruined your indulgence with that nasty yellow slime makes me want to rage out and beat a bitch myself:mad:

Over a whopper JR....:wtf:
Maybe I would understand the beat down more if "whopper Jr" was in reference to the friends boyfriends dick or of something of similar "value".....(cause you know you cant be sitting on the dick of the man of your friend, right) but a fuken whopper as in a hamburger!!! Some bitches really need to grow up and get a fucken life. Fo real!
I hope the bitch don't have kids.....I'd hate to see her reaction if a kid ATE her whopper. She seems to be the type who would use corporal punishment or starve the child for a lil thing. . . .

Really! Over some piece of shit mystery meat? Whenever these fucktards are charged and make their way to jail their menu will consist of mystery everything and questionable if it's actually edible but DOC doesn't care and it ain't "have it your way" it's "have it DOC's way".:wideyed:

I'm withholding judgement until I find out if the Whopper Jr. had cheese on it, or not.
I completely agree. Every time I order some fast food burger I distinctly say, "no cheese," and to drive away and find they ruined your indulgence with that nasty yellow slime makes me want to rage out and beat a bitch myself:mad:[/QUOTE]
Really! Over some piece of shit mystery meat? Whenever these fucktards are charged and make their way to jail their menu will consist of mystery everything and questionable if it's actually edible but DOC doesn't care and it ain't "have it your way" it's "have it DOC's way".:wideyed:
She sat on the WRAPPER, the burger was already eaten. It sounds to me like the bitches wanted some you tube fame and were just waiting to come up with something they could jump someone over.

I'm on my mobile or I'd put a link to Beastie's Back lol. I think the bitches were just after an excuse to beat her. I hope they have to pay her compensation, as well as gaol time. Chipped tooth? She should get thousands imo.

Odd way of thanking someone for saving you from eating some disgusting shit fast food.

How the fuck do shitholes like BK and Mcdonalds stay in business? People are fuckin vile.

I'd never beat a bitch over Burger King, now if we were talking about Arby's, Hell yeah, game on bitches.

I have standards, ya know.

Back