• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Somehow I was expecting a kid on one side and a puppy on the other, lol.

PS: I hope to hell she's lactating. Seems kind mean to make him do all that work for nothin'.

Last edited:
Uh...silly question....but couldnt she pump out the milk and feed the puppy from a bottle???........ This is one sick bitch....:meh::eek: and wouldnt that fuken hurt??:nailbiting:

No. Just no...

Oh c'mon, BG, she found a poor, widdle, hungry, helpless, buppy dog. Whose first thought wouldn't be to flop out a big, ol' boob and pop it in the poor, widdle thing's mouth? Lmao! Meanie. :hilarious: :hilarious:

PS: @taintfutcha , you're f**ked up. My kinda gal. Keep up the good work!! :kiss: <3

Last edited:
Did you see this one linked to the puppy nurser? It's cute - called "WTF."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Puppies are so trusting. He doesn't care she's an ugly fucked-up weirdo - he just wants food.

Well, 's not what I would do! But the pup looks happy, she looks happy, nobody/nothing is being hurt or damaged. Long as she doesn't do it in public (traffic wrecks!) I'm ok with it.

I showed mr cb the pic and story. mr cb was shocked...SHOCKED, I say! Not at the story, which he thinks is funny; he's now very nervous about y'all coming to NOLA. I've promised him y'all won't breastfeed animals in public. He was muttering something about how crazy people find each other and civilization collapses.

Well, 's not what I would do! But the pup looks happy, she looks happy, nobody/nothing is being hurt or damaged. Long as she doesn't do it in public (traffic wrecks!) I'm ok with it.

I showed mr cb the pic and story. mr cb was shocked...SHOCKED, I say! Not at the story, which he thinks is funny; he's now very nervous about y'all coming to NOLA. I've promised him y'all won't breastfeed animals in public. He was muttering something about how crazy people find each other and civilization collapses.
victimless yet unsavory. and that's just the aforementioned party

I used to live in no. youre a brave man for a woman.

Uh...silly question....but couldnt she pump out the milk and feed the puppy from a bottle???........ This is one sick bitch....:meh::eek: and wouldnt that fuken hurt??:nailbiting:
But where's the fun in that?

Excuse me now, I have to go shower. Repeatedly.

Well, they are her boobs and if she wants to breastfeed puppies with them then, whatever, I guess.:shrug:

I wouldn't but hey, they're not my boobs in that video so whatever.

Back