• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
An anonymous caller had notified the sheriff's office Thursday morning that the sisters had been knocking doors in the Intercession City community near the Osceola-Polk county line asking for toys.

The girls, ages 7 and 9 years old, told deputies: "We are out selling toys to help mommy stay in the house."

Neither knew their street address but led deputies to their home about a half mile away, records show.

When deputies took them there around 11 a.m., their mom, April Emery, was asleep in bed.

"Oh. Well they should know better, it's their job to wake me up in the morning to get ready for school," Emery told deputies.
The sisters said they hadn't told their mother they missed the bus but that "mommy's roommate" had seen them in the street, records stated.

The doors of the home were wide open and Emery told deputies she had no idea where the girls were.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-april-emery-child-neglect-20150227-story.html

I suppose waking up first , making breakfast for the children , and getting the children off to school would be spoiling them .

Is that a love-bite on her dirty neck? I can imagine the handsome fella who gave her that.
Uh yea...I bet he was a real hottie. (Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little) I was getting ready to mention the hickey...hickie? So sick dude...he must have been picking scabs out of his teeth...imagine what else he had his mouth on....mmmmmm scabs and crabs yo!!!!!.....:vomit:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-april-emery-child-neglect-20150227-story.html

I suppose waking up first , making breakfast for the children , and getting the children off to school would be spoiling them .
where the hell is the upper half of her lip at? maybe it got burnt off. this is horrid. i really shouldnt judge her but god. how do u let urself go like that. the meth got to her brain and ate all.it up...she has no care for her children. certainly not for herseld

I feel the most empathy & sympathy to the children involved. The children should never have had to expienced any of it. However, WITHOUT my children and NEVER look'n like that the throughs of that derp of addiction.. she should be happy she wakes up. I feel for her that she has not decided to take her life back.. where she's at is soulless- painful- lonely. These are the times I question my faith & Christianity.

:sarcasm:C'mon you guys give her a break....It was only 11am ......and she JUST woke up. . . . maybe those blemishes were only caused by bed bugs......no big deal, everyone has them....and do you ever consider maybe she was just letting her kids grow up with a "childhood" where they aren't constantly being hovered over

'holy meth-face batman'...'yes robin, did you happen to see the hickey? true mark of white trash.'

Last edited:
although i do have to say it looks like she may have had a cleft lip or a piercing put into a horrible placement and then pulled out. either way, the fucks i have are none. lay off the dope sis. it's 2015 and meth is old news..move on to bath salts or some other such bullshit.

Damn, Jo Anne,you made me sick!!! EEEWWWW! Excuse me for sounding stupid, but isn't it, you know, the PARENT'S place to take care of the KIDS? 'Cause hell if she's doing the job right, then I have done it wrong for years! We have to overlook her sleeping in. She needs her beauty sleep although it clearly isn't working. I don't have the heart to tell her she could sleep like Sleeping Beauty and she would still be ugly as hell. Oh, wait, YES I DO!

This pisses me off. Not knowing or caring where your kids are. Expecting them to be the adult and wake you up when you're sleeping in after binging on meth. Just seeing her meth face rages me, because it makes me sad. I feel so bad for those kids and what they've gone through and seen. Grow up for the sake of your children you were blessed with. My child comes first even when I feel a little selfish and don't want to be a parent at times. It happens sometimes.. I couldn't imagine my daughter trying to sell toys and not knowing where she is. That breaks my heart. She's a careless, pathetic excuse of a mother. When you're the parent, BE the parent!

This breaks my heart....this POS loser doesn't deserve those girls....no 7 & 9 year old child should EVER KNOW their parent's financial situation (outside of the standard..."you can't have that $ 80.00 X-Box game this week because there are bills to pay)...especially to the point that two young girls who should be playing and enjoying their youth felt the need to sell their own possessions in order to bail their mother out of whatever her situation is.

I have a feeling that those girls not only take care of themselves but also their mother a great deal of the time. I am impressed that despite being raised by ab obvious meth-head the girls still seem compassionate enough to want to make sacrifices to help out their "egg donor", who can't even sacrifice an hour of her sleep to see her kids off to school.

And finally...not knowing their address?!?! :shrug: My seven year old has known our address and PHONE number since he was 3 years old....Both of my kids at the age of 3 could also provide their grandparent's address (live in the same town) as well as phone number immediately should there be an emergency. It just sounds like this POS crackhead egg donor failed all around...it seems like she may believe in the method of parenting where you let your children raise themselves and hope for the best and in this case I don't think their "mom" cared enough to even hope for the best. :mad:

I'm not pretty in the morning either but I can't stop laughing at her pic.

I think the correct term is schadenfreude. It is what it is.

Edit: I guess it helps that I don't have hickies, meth scabs, etc.

Last edited:
I'm thinking when Mommy leaves the house, she doesn't return for a couple of days. And when the girls beg her to stay, she probably yells something like, "Somebody has to go make money, how do you think I buy those toys? Who buys the food around here?" Or something equally disgusting. So the girls figure if they sell the toys, give the money to her, Mommy won't have to leave." But, of course, Mommy would leave. Turn a few tricks, buy some more dope, turn a few more tricks and finally show up a couple of days later with .....whoever. When drugs are involved, they always come first.
I have NO basis for my theory, but I'd be willing to bet small amounts of corn that I'm pretty close.

Uh yea...I bet he was a real hottie. (Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little) I was getting ready to mention the hickey...hickie? So sick dude...he must have been picking scabs out of his teeth...imagine what else he had his mouth on....mmmmmm scabs and crabs yo!!!!!.....:vomit:
Im physically sick right now...:yuck::vomit:

She needs a good facial scrub! A little lye soap and ground glass would take those "blemishes" right off. An acid rinse afterwards would neutralize the lye. I vote for hydrofluoric acid. Thatshit eats to the bone and is damn hard to neutralize without causing lethal fumes. Not that I've ever spilled any.....:whistle:

Back