• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
REALLY? LOL?!

Your daughter is fighting over a boy who just wants something to put his dick in...and you pulled a fucking gun?
:popcorn::wacky:

I think the big question is was this two students fighting over a teenage boy , or a student and a teacher fighting over a teenage boy .

Last edited:
Well her mother screwed up her ever having a decent social life. Mean as kids are today she probably gets teased and made fun of a lot. Guys are going to be like, "uhhhh, no thanks", scared of her mother!

Jeez by the looks of the mom she didn't need a gun that face alone would scare the fuck out of any kid

Or, you know, breaking up the fight would be another possibility.
I have two teenagers & a five year old- sometimes they just need to work things out. I won't be there the rest of their lives to fix their squabbles. However, I have taught my kids some other techniques than fist & weapons. Well, I have all girls- they all know how to level someone if needed. ;)

Back