• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Who is Pagan / Heathen and PROUD?

• Hail

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • HELL YEAH

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Brandon Fish

Hailsa! Just joined and would like to introduce self. I am Brandon Fish AKA Jordlif Blodskjold Freyjasson. Greetings to you all. I like what I've seen so far and will stick with all of you for awhile.

Cat+ate+fish.png

506ccda4727ee10032012184332.jpg

Merry Meet!

You may end up staying forever....This place is addictive! Like a way healthier Heroin!

Cat+ate+fish.png

506ccda4727ee10032012184332.jpg

Merry Meet!

You may end up staying forever....This place is addictive! Like a way healthier Heroin!

Healthier than heroin? Not a chance! I've been a twitchy fucker since I first started visiting this place. Heroin might calm me down a bit, thank you for the suggestion!!

Lol at twitchy fucker, just what my fella enjoys :D

Well hello there Mr. Fish
CSlMEiu.jpg
My husband just asked me why I was ignoring him, what's on the computer that's so important. So I held up the screen and said, I'm lookin at a fish stuffed in a chicken, smokin a cigarette.

dear fishie:kiss:, because of my fondness for getting blitzed:rolleyes: and making long, rambling (SHIT! I just tapped some ash:wtf: in my coffee) posts that are off topic, off color and usually vulgar; I am late welcoming you:shame:. Don't be scared of me, :nailbiting:and ignore what the hoes, man whores and minions say about me:mad:. I am the most normal person on this site...that ain't sayin' much, and it should scare you.:jawdrop:

I am the Queen of this site; you are now one of my grateful and loyal man whores;). Iam a benevolent despot:); you will only be lashed for gross violations of taste and decency:facepalm:. And yes!, I talk like this all the time:woot:. Especially when toasted on herbal ciggies:happy:.

With a name like Freyjasson, you must be Scandanavian:woot:! Do you look like Thor?:kiss: I LUVS Thor! Send me a nekid pic of yourself:wideyed::woot: and I will immediately promote you to MINION:angelic:! You must follow me around and like all my posts and send me $20, "arthritis medicine" ain't cheap:meh:.

Wanna cat?:cat: I have 12...and a Chichooahooah :meh:and a poodle:arghh:. I had something else to say, but I forgot it:bag:. Permanent short-term memory loss:smug:.

Beware of Morbid:shifty:. He disappeared our blogs :punch:and must be reviled every day:finger:. Not that he cares:rolleyes:! he and Jaded:devil: are always stumbling around town stealing Robitussin :eek:and foraging thru trash dumpsters:facepalm:. Sad:(. Right now they're locked up for public indecency:wacky:; I will spare you the sordid details:muted:.

I am the Queen of this site; you are now one of my grateful and loyal man whores.

Hey, this is the first time I've heard about this. Does this mean I'm a man whore too? If so, please let me know how I can fulfill that job description so as to adequately satisfy you.

heheheh....all the mens here are MY man whores! No escape. rod, you must eat healthy and jog daily so you will be ready when I sound the Horny Horn! Toast again.

You are a minion now:); all because you recognize my authoritay:cool:! I need a lot of female minions to keep the mens in line:rolleyes:. Sometimes just the contemplation of my awesomeness:woot: drives them wild:wacky:<3. Then they start bombarding me:rolleyes: with sparkly things and new cars and whining for my attention:meh:. I need my Amazon Brigade :smug:when they get froggy:shifty:!

You are a minion now:); all because you recognize my authoritay:cool:! I need a lot of female minions to keep the mens in line:rolleyes:. Sometimes just the contemplation of my awesomeness:woot: drives them wild:wacky:<3. Then they start bombarding me:rolleyes: with sparkly things and new cars and whining for my attention:meh:. I need my Amazon Brigade :smug:when they get froggy:shifty:!

Well, help a minion out! I need a new windshield for my car. Tell the man slaves to send me money!

I will be your most loyal minion! :angelic:(Me a suck up?? Only when it matters!)

Back