• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Police in Russia are tracking a gang - apparently including a doctor - who drugged a TV soap actor and removed his testicles.

Dmitry Nikolaev, 30, had a drink with a 'young blonde woman' who approached him at a bar after he finished a performance at a small Moscow theatre.

He's married by the way...

He woke up next day at a bus stop, feeling acute pain, and with blood on his trousers.

Rushed to hospital, he was told that his testicles had been removed and that 'it was done like proper surgery by someone with a medical education'.

The operation was conducted in a 'skillful way', said police, who believe his beer was spiked by an unknown drug.

Maybe the gang don't like dirty cheaters. Wtf would you do with a pair of testicles?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ractive-blonde-working-organ-traffickers.html

Wife suspects he's a cheater and hires a lure to find out. If he had rejected the come-on, he'd have kept his balls. But alas, he showed his true colours, and her hired goons proceeded to the punishment phase.

Or he owed somebody money. Someone unaccustomed to taking "no" for an answer. Drugs, mob shakedown, something like that. This is the most likely scenario.

He woke up next day at a bus stop, feeling acute pain, and with blood on his trousers.
Rushed to hospital, he was told that his testicles had been removed and that 'it was done like proper surgery by someone with a medical education'.
The operation was conducted in a 'skillful way', said police, who believe his beer was spiked by an unknown drug.

He is definitely an asshole for cheating, but not quite enough to deserve THIS. :| The whole circumstance is so crazy it's nearly funny.

However, the part I quoted is definitely funny, or at least to me. I have the whole scene playing out in my mind where he wakes up with killer hangover symptons, realizes there is also a pain quite different from his typical alcohol payments, and looks down. Seeing blood on his pants (and wtf, they replaced his pants and zipped them back up??? !!! lol), he immediately squenched his eyes shut as hard as he could and refused to look down, refusing to believe what he THINKS is happening. Out of sight, out of mind (but not out of ball sack lol).

Cattle prod would be more effective, but come on. Russia. Always gotta do things the most painful way possible.

If she were trying to collect the 'lil wigglers, you wouldn't be trying to cook 'em with a cattle prod. However, it would be a good way to parboil 'em before you turn his gonads into "Mountain Oysters."

If she were trying to collect the 'lil wigglers, you wouldn't be trying to cook 'em with a cattle prod. However, it would be a good way to parboil 'em before you turn his gonads into "Mountain Oysters."
The prod goes in the other end. There's an svu episode about this!

FUcking disgusting so many people immediately started calling him a dirty cheat. No where in that article, fake or not, does it say he did anything remotely approaching cheating. He's an actor working out of a small theater it sounds like, having a drink after a show, especially with what could have been a fan, sounds perfectly normal and fine to me.

I have spent a lot of time drinking with strange men in bars in a number of countries and never got taken home by any of them. That was not the intention, and none of them ever thought it was. (Or maybe some of them entertained the thought briefly, but it didn't last.)

Just saying, @Buffettgirl .

I have spent a lot of time drinking with strange men in bars in a number of countries and never got taken home by any of them. That was not the intention, and none of them ever thought it was. (Or maybe some of them entertained the thought briefly, but it didn't last.)

Just saying, @Buffettgirl .

And for @JackBurton cause I suck at multi quoting.

Flirting with him, she invited him to a sauna, and though he was married, he agreed to go with her.

They kissed and had some more beer and after that the actor remembers nothing,' said a police source.

Thats in the article at the link. He's a cheater.

Europeans and their awful asian cousins the Russians kiss all the time. It's normal in their culture. THey kiss to say hello, throw tongue to say goodbye, not biggie.

Back