• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A delivery truck driver called 911 around 1 p.m. Thursday and to say woman appeared to be pounding a small boy's chest in the driveway of their home. The driver thought it might be a medical problem, and stopped to help but discovered the woman was actually slamming the child on the concrete.
Harris Co Sheriff's deputies arrived a short time later. Deputy Thomas Gilliland said as the officers pulled up, the woman was naked from the waste up

“A 23-year-old female, who is a suspect in this case, was outside the residence and had a 4-year-old child, believed to be her son, in the driveway, and was striking her son with an object.” Gilliland said.

On closer inspection, deputies saw that the object in her hand was a knife.

The little boy suffered multiple stab wounds and was also sexually mutilated according to investigators. He was immediately treated by medics from the Cy-Fair Vol. Fire Department, and then rushed to Memorial Hermann Hospital via Lifeflight helicopter.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/4yearold-stabbed-in-northwest-harris-county/31501000

I bet that 4 year old did something AWFUL like pee on the floor instead of in the toilet. :shrug:

I honestly am just cunfuzzled over this.

If you want to perform surgery, try it on yourself first ;D

Ooooook, time to catch up on my convos. I love reading these creative fiction stories that trigger my denial response. Doo dee doo dee doo...:whistle: Ciao!

Omg.

"I thought she was giving him CPR," recalls Netha Preston, the driver. "But then she started slamming his head on the edge of the concrete driveway."

"I turned so I could see, and she she raised the knife and started stabbing the baby," Preston said with a pause to hold back tears. "'She's stabbing the baby.' I said, 'She's stabbing the baby!' The cops eventually showed up and even they had a hard time trying to get her off of him. One of them cops had to end up kicking her off of him."

I really hope genital mutilation isn't code for cut his penis off. :(

I bet that 4 year old did something AWFUL like pee on the floor instead of in the toilet. :shrug:

I honestly am just cunfuzzled over this.

If you want to perform surgery, try it on yourself first ;D

No I'm thinking it was something
Really big... Like not putting the toilet seat back Down.. I have wanted to kill a couple of times after me falling in the toilet at 3 am... Lol...
Obviously the lady had some kind of mental break down and what is Really sad is that someone in her family or friends had to see lil warnings and red flags.. But nobody spoke up leaving this lil boy at her mercy...

As a med pro I'm obligated to help in an emergency situation, so the minute I thought I saw CPR happening I would have helped...once I realized what she was doing....SHE would have needed CPR and I would kick the dog shit out of anyone who tried to help her. I'm pretty sure I can read between the lines on this one. She cut that baby's penis off, beat the fuck out of him them stabbed him...and people stood around till the cops fucking stopped her...WHAT??!!

So, what are we betting? Meth? PCP? Some new designer something or other? Half naked just screams drug-induced psychosis of some sort.

I'll start the pool. $5 a square.

What in the actual fuck!???
I swear to the Gods, if I saw this happening I would have straight up hit her with my tire iron. In the face. Multiple times....
I say meth and bath salts combined.... Or bitch is just psycho and snapped big time.
That poor child! :( I.... Don't know if it would be a blessing that he survives this or a curse...
I really want to find this bitch, and give her what she deserves...

I just read an update on this...they're trying to blame "Post Partum Psychosis" FUCK YOU!!! It's more like "I'm a fucking wack job to begin with psychosis" I'm so sick of this shit....oh, and apparently as they were arresting her, she turned to the child and said "die". I hope I read that wrong.

Last edited:
This has been front paged by Caustic:

Jenea-Mungia.jpg

HOUSTON, TX – A 4-year-old child is in critical condition after his mother viciously attacked him with a garden tool and mutilated his sexual organs.
A call to 911 by a passing FedEx driver alerted police to a woman who appeared to be giving a child CPR in the driveway of a home. The FedEx driver, Netha Preston, soon realized that woman was not trying to save the child when she witnessed the woman slamming the boy’s head onto the edge of the driveway.

“I thought she was giving him CPR, but then she started slamming his head on the edge of the concrete driveway. I turned so I could see, and she raised the knife and started stabbing the baby. She had to be sick, or on drugs,” said Preston. “It’s no way somebody could do their blood like that. There’s no way.”

When deputies arrived they found 23-year-old Jenea Mungia flipping her shit armed with a garden tool, naked from the waist up on top of her 4-year-old boy. Mungia ignored requests to move away from the child forcing police to tackle her and cuff her. Blood found in the home indicated that she started assaulting the boy inside, dragging him out to the driveway where it continued. Her bloody shirt would be found in the driveway.

According to friends of Mungia, she suffered post-partum psychosis after the birth of her child which she was hospitalized, treated and released for. She recently moved home with her parents after a break-up with a boyfriend. No word on if that boyfriend is the boy’s father. A CPS official said they had no prior history with the family and no other children lived in the home.

The boy, who has not been named, suffered multiple stabs wounds to his body including his genitals being mutilated. He was transferred by helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery for his injuries. He is currently listed in critical condition.

Mungia is being held at the Harris County Jail and charges are pending bearing the results of a mental health evaluation.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/02...l-stab-son-mutilating-genitals/#ixzz3T0242iE0

Really Unbelievable,how can do a mom this kind of crime with her child.....shame on this lady...
This Cunt is far from lady. She graduated bitch at an assumably young age. She obviously aint no mother material either. Im embarassedto even share the same gender as this monster! She needs to go and jump off a rocky cliff somewhereand rot in hell!

Just shoot her now, she's breathing my air and I don't like to share with things like her.:rage: If a judge and jury don't lock her up for life, there's something bad wrong with them. Personally, I would be more than happy to club her like a baby seal. It would make me soooo :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:!!!

October 07, 2016

On Friday, a judge decided Mungia was not guilty of any crime by reason of insanity.

"Later on, once she was under a doctor's care and she was receiving treatment, she came to some realization she was stunned by it all and she was hurt deeply by it all," said public defender, Eric Davis.

Doctors for both the prosecution and the defense agreed that Mungia was mentally ill as well as insane the day of the attack, and the judge ordered her to go to Vernon State Hospital. There is no bed available right now so the DA's office said she will be released and under the strict supervision of doctors for now.

We made a visit to where the little boy now stays with his father and his side of the family. They say the child is doing well, despite the intense trauma of what happened. They have mixed feelings about the verdict, and told Eyewitness News it hard to accept that Mungia won't be sentenced for a crime. However, the boy's aunt, Maria Salazar, agreed Mungia had shown signs of mental illness.

"I guess she does need help, that's the judge's decision," said Salazar. "Hopefully she gets help."

Salazar said initially the family thought the boy would not survive the attack.

"The doctor told us he was probably not going to make it and it was really sad, really hard for us to hear that," she said.

The little boy was happily riding his bike around the neighborhood Friday afternoon, playing like any other child and not showing any signs of the trauma he has overcome. Mungia's attorney said she has no relationship with her child.

"Sometimes he says he still loves her but he doesn't know actually what really she did to him," Salazar explained.

http://abc13.com/news/mom-found-not-guilty-of-attack-by-reason-of-insanity/1544156/

"Later on, once she was under a doctor's care and she was receiving treatment, she came to some realization she was stunned by it all and she was hurt deeply by it all," said public defender, Eric Davis.

So after treatment ... when she was stable she never once screamed in her doctors face ... I'm a terrible person put me in jail ???? I deserve jail for this. I wouldn't want to be in a hospital with any foreseeable release date if I had committed a crime like this ... i would be too scared of myself. Yep that's right ... I wouldn't be afraid of the other inmates, the bars, the food, the solitude of prison life ... i would simply be afraid of myself, I wouldn't trust my self to ever walk amongst good people again. i would welcome that kind of confinement, incarceration.

MkiRFNH.jpg

JXBZKeX.jpg

y8S5ikm.jpg

jCuuMzS.jpg

http://www.click2houston.com/news/t...se-who-helped-save-his-life_20151123152628411

HOUSTON - About 20 emergency responders were honored at Lone Star College for helping save Ayden Duarte, the 4-year-old boy who was attacked by his mother.

Ayden, dressed in his honorary firefighter's uniform, gave thanks to the men and women of the Cy-Fair Fire Department, Harris County Sheriff's Office, Memorial Hermann LifeFlight and emergency dispatchers, who all helped save his life. Ayden's father couldn't thank them enough.

"Thanks everyone for all the support, Harris County, EMS personnel, thank you for this right now. I have my boy because of y'all, thank you," said Andres Duarte.

The scene was far different from the moment in February when deputies said Ayden's mother, Jenea Mungia, attacked her son. Harris County sheriff's deputies said she stabbed him repeatedly, almost killing him. He spent weeks on life support, then was released from the hospital earlier this month.

The two deputies who helped stop Mungia's attack are happy to see Ayden smile.

"It's such a great feeling to see him in such great shape. He's smiling, he's laughing. He's being a kid again. It's fantastic," said Deputy Hewey Townley, with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Ayden's father is grateful these men and women gave him a fighting chance. And Ayden is, too.

"They saved my life," said Ayden.​

yYzoJUA.jpg

How do you figure?

Sorry I was making a distasteful(is there any other kind with me?) happy ending/massage joke... Poorly executed.
[doublepost=1482185970,1482185643][/doublepost]
Because I said it and Jake's being a little bitch. :kiss:

Lol this little bitch can read differing thoughts though! I don't need to fan flames and then ignore the opposition like a little bitch...

I might throw a grenade and run away(the blast radius can be pretty big) but I ALWAYS come back to see the destruction it caused!

MkiRFNH.jpg

JXBZKeX.jpg

y8S5ikm.jpg

jCuuMzS.jpg

http://www.click2houston.com/news/t...se-who-helped-save-his-life_20151123152628411

HOUSTON - About 20 emergency responders were honored at Lone Star College for helping save Ayden Duarte, the 4-year-old boy who was attacked by his mother.

Ayden, dressed in his honorary firefighter's uniform, gave thanks to the men and women of the Cy-Fair Fire Department, Harris County Sheriff's Office, Memorial Hermann LifeFlight and emergency dispatchers, who all helped save his life. Ayden's father couldn't thank them enough.

"Thanks everyone for all the support, Harris County, EMS personnel, thank you for this right now. I have my boy because of y'all, thank you," said Andres Duarte.

The scene was far different from the moment in February when deputies said Ayden's mother, Jenea Mungia, attacked her son. Harris County sheriff's deputies said she stabbed him repeatedly, almost killing him. He spent weeks on life support, then was released from the hospital earlier this month.

The two deputies who helped stop Mungia's attack are happy to see Ayden smile.

"It's such a great feeling to see him in such great shape. He's smiling, he's laughing. He's being a kid again. It's fantastic," said Deputy Hewey Townley, with the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Ayden's father is grateful these men and women gave him a fighting chance. And Ayden is, too.

"They saved my life," said Ayden.​

yYzoJUA.jpg
Fed Ex guy needs a key to the fucking city

I don't understand how this monster is not behind bars. I don't care if a bed isn't available in a pysch unit, hold her in jail until one is open. There's nothing more terrifying then a creature that isn't even able to discern whether cutting a childs junk off is right or wrong. Fuck the safety of the public though, the broad is a mental deficient.
[doublepost=1482549505,1482549451][/doublepost]I reallyh hope the father is going after her in court and striving to get her parental rights terminated.

Crazy people should NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances be permitted to be around kids.

10/07/2016

C87 ACTIVITY N/GLT-IST STATUS E CFI 179 996
10/07/2016 DELIVERY ORDER ISSUED CFI 179 LOC VSH 999
10/07/2016 JUDGMENT ACQUITTAL 999
10/07/2016 JUDGMENT BY REASON OF INSANITY
08/18/2016 MOTIONS ST:EXPERT EVAL 998
08/18/2016 MOTIONS FILED CFI 179
08/18/2016 ORDER GRANT ST:EXPERT EVAL 984
08/18/2016 OFFENSE INJURY TO CHILD-SBI LEVEL F1
06/23/2016 MOTIONS NTC OF INSANITY DEF

She was found not guilty by reason of insanity and committed.
Case

145949501010 - 3
File Date 2/26/2015
Case (Cause) Status NGRI committed
Offense INJURY TO CHILD-SBI
Last Instrument Filed Felony Indictment
Case Disposition FOUND NOT GUILTY
Case Completion Date 10/7/2016
Defendant Status NGRI COMIT
Bond Amount $50,000.00
Next/Last Setting Date 10/7/2016

Back