• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
What a fucking bitch. I mean really, she's damn near 50 and she's pulling this kinda shit.
imageprocessor

An Iowa mom allegedly drunk on hand sanitizer violently kicked her own daughter in front of cops and then lashed out at officers as she was being detained, police said.

Officers were called to Jennifer Jane Olney's home in West Des Moines at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday after receiving reports that she was behaving erratically.

The 48-year-old was threatening to take all her medications at once, reports the Des Moines Register.

She'd also called her daughter's Westridge Elementary School to scream at staff.

Cops noted that she was slurring her words and was in "no condition" to care for the young girl, who'd been brought home by her grandfather.

They told Olney she could either turn the youngster over to the Iowa Department of Human Services, or check herself into a hospital for treatment.

[...]

But as she got off the couch, she allegedly "gave a hard kick" to her daughter's leg, according to the police report.

The girl burst out into tears and Olney was arrested. She fought back by hitting and kicking officers, before being held down and placed in cuffs.

Olney was charged with child endangerment and interference with official acts inflicting bodily injury, according to the Register.

She's currently being held at the Polk County Jail on a $3,000 bond. Her daughter is in her father's care.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/iowa-mom-allegedly-kicks-daughter-attacks-cops-article-1.2130051

Last edited:
She'd also called her daughter's Westridge Elementary School to scream at staff.
Oh Jesus Christ, I had hoped since "Mom" is 48 that her daughter would be an adult (I was 25 when my Mom was 48), but nooo, she had to get all stupid-drunk and kick a child. Cunt.

Threatening to take all her medication at once ... have at it bitch and chase it with a nice big swig of purell.:finger:

She actually looks pretty good for a 48 year old with alcoholism so bad that she drinks hand sanitizer, imho. Or maybe it's just a refreshing change from meth face.

Oh Jesus Christ, I had hoped since "Mom" is 48 that her daughter would be an adult (I was 25 when my Mom was 48), but nooo, she had to get all stupid-drunk and kick a child. Cunt.
They should have just let this slam pig take all her meds at once. We would all be better off.. Especially her poor little girl. I could never be a cop and respond to calls like this. I would constantly be in trouble for unloading my gun on fucking assholes like this bitch.

I think cops should be allowed, when they see/know for a FACT, that somebody has hurt their child, to shoot the parent or pervert repeatedly in the face. Hell, just kill this idiot and be done with it.

Cucumber Melon flavoured hand sanitiser is delicious. I have to admit that I have purloined many a bottle of this elixir whilst visiting my health care provider.

Back