• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A woman launched a savage attack on her boyfriend after his gay friend sent him a picture of a man's penis as an internet prank.

Donna Hamer sunk her teeth into Rick Scherzo's hands and beat him with a wooden kitchen roll holder pole before threatening him with his own 12 inch chef's knife, a court heard.

The attack was in reaction to a prank by Mr Scherzo's gay friend who posted a picture of a penis online.

The joke backfired as the 28-year-old hairdresser proceeded to punch her boyfriend in the face, telling him, 'You're gay', and smashed up his mobile as he tried to call police.

In March 2014, they went on holiday together, but it didn't go well and when they returned, he told her he didn't want to see her again.

A week later, she told him she was pregnant, they got back together and Hamer moved into Mr Scherzo's flat.

He said they argued a lot "but on the whole, everything was fine."

She later told him she had lost the baby.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-mauled-boyfriend-kitchen-roll-5190198
cNUMUfO.jpg

She ought to have "crazy bitch, run away" tattooed on her somewhere to save future possible boyfriends some grief.

My boyfriend's ex-wife tried telling him she was pregnant when they were first married.He told her if she really was he would leave her because she knew he was sterile.She magically lost the baby and he gave her a second chance-which was a bad decision and a whole other story.

Talk about a drama queen with a major reaction disorder. I hope she never has children. My kids are forever playing jokes and pranks on me! Being a single parent they out number me and no it's not fair but I am holding out for when girlfriends and boyfriends are part of their world. Then my fun begins!

He said they argued a lot "but on the whole, everything was fine."

Dude doesn't have very high expectations, eh?
Whenever someone says that about their partner, I automatically want to respond with, "Yeah, and this bowl of ice cream tastes great except for that turd buried in it!"

Back