• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh sweetie you are so cute--you don't even know what peer-reviewed literature is! Yet yet you make grandiose claims as to how there is some correlation that makes mentally handicapped people sexual beasts. Go on home now -- you have no idea what you are talking about and sound like a shrill moron with all the blathering. P.S. It's spelled 'expel!'

Stick around, cupcake. I mKe tYPoS n misssppell sHit ALL the TIme. I aLso do ****THis****alot , I LOVE...tHeeSe...and...i HATE pRooofiNG mye oWn cOpyie.

And, *psssst* Are you alone...? :spy: Don't tell anybody, but all your dirty, dirty, nasty talk is making me...hhh...haaa...haw...*hawt*

:brb: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

:cigar: Oh yeah, that's better...
Thanks. I needed that. ;)

slipppperrrrrrrry slope!
having worked in a couple group homes on the west coast the slope is slipping in the other direction: it was heartbreaking dealing with a 14yr kinda crack head hooker who wanted her crack baby boy back who was slamming his head into the walls unless controlled from a third generation prostitution line [her motherh ad got her into it at around 12] andd whose grandmother was a druggie and drunk too. I looked evil in putting my two cents in that she shouldn't have custody but it was the right thing. That is a real story shit you not

having worked in a couple group homes on the west coast the slope is slipping in the other direction: it was heartbreaking dealing with a 14yr kinda crack head hooker who wanted her crack baby boy back who was slamming his head into the walls unless controlled from a third generation prostitution line [her motherh ad got her into it at around 12] andd whose grandmother was a druggie and drunk too. I looked evil in putting my two cents in that she shouldn't have custody but it was the right thing. That is a real story shit you not
I hear ya. I had to look back on why I replied to Krystal with slippery slope. Maybe I had a kneejerk reaction to government. I always assume they are going to fuck things up.

I hear ya. I had to look back on why I replied to Krystal with slippery slope. Maybe I had a kneejerk reaction to government. I always assume they are going to fuck things up.
It's not without justification. Sterilization programs can always be abused. Around 300,000 poor indigenous women in Peru were forcibly sterilized (with the blessing of the president at the time, Alberto Fujimori) in just 5 years, 1995-2000. They did not want to be sterilized and most of them didn't even speak Spanish and had no idea what was being done to them. Most people in Peru are really racist against the indigenous. Fujimori has never been prosecuted for this, although he is currently imprisoned for a fun variety of massacres and other human rights violations. (As a weird aside, he still has a 30% approval rating in polls.)

I am pretty leery of mandating sterilization for anyone because of shit like that. I hate that she's allowed to pop out drug-addicted kids like a rabbit, but the alternative could have some frightening implications.

Don't look up a chili dog in the Urban Dictionary
I'm curious about a lot of things. Any knowledge you're willing to impart is much appreciated. <3
Well, like an idiot I look it up because chili dogs was a favorite treat as a kid.
All I can say is that was really shitty of you, malq!
Chili Dog, Urban DicKoff #1:
The act of shitting a females chest and proceeding to titty fuck her.
50 Cent is such a skank. Why's he always chili dog his moma?

I think my childhood memories have now been forever ruined...

Rule #1 on DD for the newer members with weak stomachs: NEVER, EVER lookup something a DD regular recommends. Hahahahaha!
It's not the weakness of stomachs, it's what comes out.
Besides, I refuse to stay blissfully ignorant!
Sterilization programs
Eugenics is social philosophy. Which has merits if applied to aggressive rapist and child molesters (think of castration in public as a determent).
Unfortunately abuse is inevitable, which is why this can NEVER be implemented.

Well, like an idiot I look it up because chili dogs was a favorite treat as a kid.
All I can say is that was really shitty of you, malq!
Chili Dog, Urban DicKoff #1:
The act of shitting a females chest and proceeding to titty fuck her.
50 Cent is such a skank. Why's he always chili dog his moma?

I think my childhood memories have now been forever ruined...
My eyes are burning that is just too nasty.

:mad: WTF Missouri?!?

This sick freak got 6 years for statutory rape, 4 for incest, and 6 for sodomy. To run concurrently.

BUT DONT WORRY FOLKS! He got another consecutive of 5, FOR DRUGS!

So a total of 11. Half of which have nothing to do with impregnating a mentally challenged family member and fathering a child with a severe blood borne disease.

Fan-fucking-tastic job judge! :sarcasm:

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...-years-prison-incest-statutory-rape/23261421/

This sick freak got 6 years for statutory rape, 4 for incest, and 6 for sodomy. To run concurrently.

So a total of 11. Half of which have nothing to do with impregnating a mentally challenged family member and fathering a child with a severe blood borne disease.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...-years-prison-incest-statutory-rape/23261421/

I'm just giving up on the justice system here. I'm gonna start everyone that's been convicted is innocent soon, the way these morons work.

It may have been the judge's discretion, but it may be a state statute. For example, CA has a statute that prevents convicts from being punished for multiple crimes committed by a single act. In other words, if you set a house on fire with the intent to kill the people inside, you will be charged with arson and attempted murder, but you'll only serve the sentence for the charge with the longest sentence (attempted murder, obviously).

I'm not familiar with MO law in a detailed sense, but it sort of seems that's what's at work here. They took the longest sentence stemming from the single act... in which case, they could have at least given this monster the statutory max of 7 years...

I hope they chop his head off and mount it on a stick like Tommy Lee Jones in NBK. This sick freak is not fixable coz no one in their right mind would possibly do this. Ugh. I wanna stab him repeatedly in the face with a dull blade.

It may have been the judge's discretion, but it may be a state statute. For example, CA has a statute that prevents convicts from being punished for multiple crimes committed by a single act. In other words, if you set a house on fire with the intent to kill the people inside, you will be charged with arson and attempted murder, but you'll only serve the sentence for the charge with the longest sentence (attempted murder, obviously).

I'm not familiar with MO law in a detailed sense, but it sort of seems that's what's at work here. They took the longest sentence stemming from the single act... in which case, they could have at least given this monster the statutory max of 7 years...
If I'm reading his documents correctly, there were multiple charges, so this was an ongoing "relationship" between the two. There were multiple instances of copulation between him and her. He pled guilty, but it was just that, a plea, so in order to avoid a trial and have the victim testify, the prosecution (I'm assuming) allowed certain charges to be dropped.

But it frustrates me that half his time is from possessing/distributing narcotics when he did what he did to her.

Either way, it absolutely makes me sick.

Back