• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
In 1976, Baker helped develop the "Micro Current" cosmetic device to reduce age lines, cellulite and promote weight loss, the Orange County Sheriff's Department said in a news release.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Baker on Feb. 19 for what he allegedly did with the device while pretending to train a 29-year-old woman who answered his Craigslist job ad. The ad claimed he was opening a second spa in Fashion Island, Newport Beach.

"During that training session, he would utilize a wand or a medical device that was supposed to be used for reducing cellulite, for weight loss and what he would do is he would sexually assault the victims with that wand," said Lt. Jeff Hallock of the Orange County Sheriff Department.

Baker allegedly sexually assaulted the victim several times over three months.

Neighbors say they haven't seen Baker since his arrest last week. Authorities are concerned that there may be other potential victims that have not yet come forward.

"He indicated that there were 18 other victims that had participated in his training program, but had failed for various reasons," Hallock said.
MdP63nk.jpg

http://abc7.com/news/orange-county-spa-owner-accused-of-sexual-assault/534562/

Try to help a lady with hoohah wrinkles and cellulite you get accused of assault . Seriously though why did she keep going back ?

He should have originally marketed it as a wrinkle wand and dildo to cover all its therapeutic uses, and at least the "trainees" couldn't claim they hadn't any idea what he planned on doing with it.

I'm not trying to hate on a victim here, but I gotta ask the same thing as @sugarfree irony .
His defense attorney is gonna rip the prosecutor a new ass, easy. Why did she returned after the first "sexual assault"?

Somehow, I just can't imagine her on the stand actually testifying, "Yes, I kept going back to his training sessions to be repeatedly sexually assaulted because I thought reducing cellulite and fine lines from my vulva, vaginal canal, vag lips, clit and asshole was part of the training process." :penguin:

About the time he tried putting that wand any where near my "HOOHAH, VAJAJAY, COOTER, FLUFFY FRIEND", regardless of whatever you want to call it, I would have beat him on his own "WAND" and in the head with his wand! If I had gone back it would have been to beat the shit out of him again before the cops hauled his bloody ass off to jail! WTH was with that woman?

His wand must suck. He has too many wrinkles. He should have used it on himself. As for the victim..... everyone goes through rough patches in one way or another in life, so Ill just assume that she REALLY needed the job, thats why she kept going back. I might have too if it was paid training. Lol. JS

About the time he tried putting that wand any where near my "HOOHAH, VAJAJAY, COOTER, FLUFFY FRIEND", regardless of whatever you want to call it, I would have beat him on his own "WAND" and in the head with his wand! If I had gone back it would have been to beat the shit out of him again before the cops hauled his bloody ass off to jail! WTH was with that woman?

I agree...I would be like that's cool....MY TURN...Lets start here...ram it up his ass, stick it in his mouth...keep it there..ask him five times If he thought it was working. What...what was that, I cant quite hear you...then I would charge him for the session.

Back