• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
imageprocessor

The father of former “Hills” star Heidi Montag was arrested Thursday night on allegations of committing incest and sexually abusing a then-13-year-old girl, according to Colorado police.

Bill Montag was arrested in Aspen and charged with three counts of sexual assault on a child and aggravated incest, police said in a statement.

The 67-year-old allegedly abused the girl 50 times between 1993, when she was 13, until 1998, according to TMZ.com, which was first to report the story.

His two daughters are too young to fit that profile. Heidi Montag, of reality TV fame, is 28 and married to Spencer Pratt. Her sister Holly Montag, 31, an aspiring comedienne and reality TV star, is also married.
[...]
The couple told friends the alleged victim has stalked them at public events and they’ve had to call security to have her removed, TMZ also said Sources close to Heidi Montag told TMZ the alleged victim has serious credibility issues.

Heidi and her husband know the accuser, who “is determined to destroy the family,” sources told TMZ.

The couple told friends the alleged victim has stalked them at public events and they’ve had to call security to have her removed, TMZ also said.

According to the complaint obtained by TMZ, the alleged victim said Montag began grooming her with back rubs. The graphic narrative includes allegations of penetration with a vibrator and oral sex.

Montag allegedly climbed into bed with his accuser when she was 16 and tried to remove her underwear, TMZ said.

“I want to have sex with you,” he said, according to the police complaint.
When the girl rebuffed him, he allegedly said, “I thought you loved me the way I love you,” TMZ reported.

[...]

He was arrested at Aspen Valley Ski and Snowboard Club, where he works. He has since been suspended pending the outcome of the allegations against him, the club said in a statement.
http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainm...-accused-incest-teen-report-article-1.2098516

I'm totally hoping to be the type of old pervert who is still skiing into his 60's. Thankfully, I'm nowhere near THAT type of pervert:D

Ugh... I can't even....
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are the most pathetic, disgusting fame whores that are so desperate to stay relevant that i honestly would not put it past them that they actually cooked up this horrendous plan and paid the so-called alleged victim to accuse this guy. I would not be suprised that they would sink that low to throw a family member under the bus, wrongfully accusing someone that is related to them just so their names are mentioned in the media. Notice how they had TMZ involved ( i would consider this more celeb GOSSIP--- not exactly a credible news source IMO..)
I mean, i could def be way off base here, but i would be willing to bet that this story has been fabricated by these 2 freaks of nature. I actually feel really really bad for this guy that is accused of the crime

Last edited:
She's obviously a relative if it's incest he's accused of. She's about 34/35 now. Maybe had a child of her own and realised she needs to get him locked up. Suppose we won't know until the trial, or until someone with more information shows up here.

Ugh... I can't even....
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are the most pathetic, disgusting fame whores that are so desperate to stay relevant that i honestly would not put it past them that they actually cooked up this horrendous plan and paid the so-called alleged victim to accuse this guy. I would not be suprised that they would sink that low to throw a family member under the bus, wrongfully accusing someone that is related to them just so their names are mentioned in the media. Notice how they had TMZ involved ( i would consider this more celeb GOSSIP--- not exactly a credible news source IMO..)
I mean, i could def be way off base here, but i would be willing to bet that this story has been fabricated by these 2 freaks of nature. I actually feel really really bad for this guy that is accused of the crime

I'm convinced this is 100% correct. Fuck these two.

Whenever fame/money is in the equation, it does make people question the veracity of claims that may come out regarding abuse by high profile individuals- while some MAY be people making up stories looking for a pay-day, I have a feeling that the vast majority of such cases are true, and the the offender is counting on their celebrity and influence to protect them. And again, I have NO experience such matters, this is just my two cents..

Gross. And, I'm feeling thankful at the moment that "The Hills" has never been on my radar. Show about hicks or rich people?

Gross. And, I'm feeling thankful at the moment that "The Hills" has never been on my radar. Show about hicks or rich people?
About rich people. Think people like Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. Or those spoiled bitches who got caught with the bling ring Alexis Neiers & Co. Those types. "Socialites". Started with Laguna Beach then it spawned The Hills which in turn spawned the City. Introduced the world to Heidi & Spencer Pratt aka "Speidi", Audrina "Wonky-eyed" Patridge, Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and Whitney Port.

His daughter is a brain-dead twit, his son-in-law is an embarrassment to males as a whole, and clearly he's a skeevy fuck.

Back