• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Makinzie Sarah Frost, 21, of Heyburn was sentenced Monday in Minidoka County District Court on counts of injury to a child and possession of methamphetamine.
But whether Frost will serve her seven-year sentence in prison or on probation depends on if she successfully completes the state's rider program, court records show.

Frost was accused of forcing a 5-year-old to have sex with her in 2012, records show
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/c...cle_7ad8cd3e-6918-5176-aa81-73422ea2d40f.html

ZItGPiw.jpg

But whether Frost will serve her seven-year sentence in prison or on probation depends on if she successfully completes the state's rider program,

Frost was accused of forcing a 5-year-old to have sex with her in 2012
Okay, I will actually leave alone the fact that 7 years is a pathetic sentence and instead focus on the fact that they are actually throwing around the term probation for this vile cunt.

Clearly that area's sentencing guidelines needs a major overhaul. WTF.

I hope those marks on her face are from rubber bullets and part of her probation is getting shot shot in the face with them every day.
And probation only? They should've shot the bitch. With real bullets.

What the actual fuck.

The state's "rider" program? They can't be fucking serious.

Should I ever become terminally ill, I've just added a new DA and a few legislators to my bucket list.

Well it appears Minidoka County is THE place to be a drug addled pedophile.

They should just hand out brochures that say probation only for the forceable rape of a five year old!

What exactly is a rider programme?

She should have gotten a prison sentence, a long one. I found the process of the Idaho rider. People on riders are in the custody of the Department of Corrections

You can think of a Rider as a sort of middle ground between being placed on felony probation and being sent to prison.
Generally the defendant will first be placed at a facility called the “Receiving and Diagnostics Unit” (RDU)
Defendant is assessed for the best possible programming based on his particular circumstances.

The CAPP Rider is a program designed for defendants with dependency on substance abuse. It’s generally a 90 day program.

The Traditional Rider is for programming for cognitive and behavior issues... 5-6 months.

The Therapeutic Community Rider is for offenders who need serious programming... 9-12 months.
When the defendant has completed his programming, the court will order the Defendant to be brought back for a “Rider Review”.
The attorneys present their arguments and recommendations to the judge at the Rider Review, and the court then makes its decision whether to place the defendant on probation or to send him to prison.
http://atkinsonlawoffices.com/blog/rider/

Frost was accused of forcing a 5-year-old to have sex with her in 2012, records show
Actually, the wording here might be significant. There is a big dfference between being accused of something and beeing convicted of it.

If there were not enough evidence to prosecute at the time of that accusation, she would still be considered innocent in the eyes of the law in regards to that allegation. And that would explain what is going on here - her sentence takes no account of that allegation whatsoever because she was not found guilty of anything, maybe?

I don't like it for sure, and if she did rape a five year old the fact that it is maybe not being taken into account truly sucks. But if there were enough evidence to prosecute her for that at the time, she no doubt would have been.

The CAPP Rider is a program designed for defendants with dependency on substance abuse. It’s generally a 90 day program.
So she rapes a child and gets to go to rehab while we have thousands upon thousands of addicts who haven't done anything like that dying because they can't get into rehab? Oh, that's fucking awesome.

I've always been honest that I go clean without rehab not because I'm some super hero but because my health insurance company said that they couldn't authorize payment for rehab. I have a completely clean criminal record and then was the mother of 3 and they refused to pay but this vile cunt rapes a child and she gets rehab on the tax payers' dime? Awesome. Something is completely fucked up here. Throw her ass in a fucking cell and if she goes through withdraw, well then, oh fucking well, she should have become a child-raping drug whore.

Okay, I will actually leave alone the fact that 7 years is a pathetic sentence and instead focus on the fact that they are actually throwing around the term probation for this vile cunt.

Clearly that area's sentencing guidelines needs a major overhaul. WTF.
Dude what the fuck do you have to do to a kid to actually get punished for??? My god ppl go to jail longer for getting busted with weed!!! Look at her nasty smirk... Evil bitch. Bullet to the back of her skull.

As hagar pointed out, according to the article she was never convicted of raping a kid.

Still don't think someone who committed a violent crime while high, especially a child, should get anything but the stiffest penalty possible. This rider program bullshit should be reserved for folks facing minor beefs, ones not involving injury to a child or any other such crime.

Idaho Woman Convicted of Child Sex Charges

(Rupert, Idaho) Makinzie Sarah Frost, 21, of Heyburn was sentenced Monday in Minidoka County District Court on counts of injury to a child and possession of methamphetamine.

But whether Frost will serve her seven-year sentence in prison or on probation depends on if she successfully completes the state's rider program, court records show. So be it.

Idaho Woman Accused of Child Sex Charges

[Previous 8/7/14 post]

(Heyburn, Idaho) A 21-year-old local woman, Makinzie Sarah Frost, has been accused of child sex charges for allegedly forcing a 5-year-old into sex.

Frost faces two felony counts of lewd conduct with a child under 16. The child said Frost would force him to have sexual contact with her before she would allow him to go outside and play.

According to court records, the male child said Frost had sexual contact with him multiple times a day at three different locations, two locations in Heyburn and one in Burley, between July 1, 2012 and Aug 5, 2012. Frost was booked into custody at the Mini-Cassia Criminal Justice Center with bond set at $25,000.

Minidoka County Incident Reports

Lewd Conduct Charges Filed – Makinzie Sarah Frost, age 21, has been charged with two counts of Children-Lewd Conduct with Child Under 16. The case was filed on July 28, 2014 and references an alleged violation date of July 1, 2012. An affadavit of probable cause for warrant of arrest and a no contact order have been filed in regards to this case. The arrest bond is for $25,000.00. The warrant was served on July 29, 2014 at the Mini-Cassia jail where Frost has been incarcerated since May on unrelated charges. Police log information indicates a father recently reported Frost had inappropriate dealings with his young child while she was babysitting.

I am OK with letting her try the rider thing, - as long as they don't make excuses to let her stay in it or on probation when she fails it. And she will fail it.

Wtf.. In Florida they have the same thing called drug court but it's 1 year long and its in a out patient program.... It is really intense though.. Your in a class 3/5 nights a week and drug testing 2/4 times a week.. And a couple other requirements as well.... If you graduate from the program your charge will be in your records but you are not convicted of it....But.. If you are charged with any type of assault charge.. You are not allowed in the program.. Which is the way it should be... Jmo

Well those of you bashing makinzie do not know the story. this is a jealous x boyfriend who destroyed his own child's mind and used him as a weapon of revenge. the accusers lied repeatedly ti the point they qould not show thier face in the court room due to the fact they were afraid of getting in trouble for false reports. when asked to comment to the judge upon sentencing thier comment was.... no ccomment. is that what your final words would be if your child was molested? And rape? I'm sorry but a five yeat old is not even capable of having sex!

Also the judge and prosecuting attorney who know the whole story not just the media who by the way were not in the court room to hear the whole truth believe she is doing too much time. When our family first saw the accuser he'd wavr and laugh however i saw him two days ago and he immediatly looks to the ground in shame he knows that everyone knows he lied! Good job kinzie stay strong.

Also the judge and prosecuting attorney who know the whole story not just the media who by the way were not in the court room to hear the whole truth believe she is doing too much time.
I don't buy that. The judge is the one that establishes the length of the sentence following a conviction and the conditions under which that sentence will be served. If the judge thinks the sentence is too strict, he or she has only to look in the mirror to see the cause of that.

--Al

Well those of you bashing makinzie do not know the story. this is a jealous x boyfriend who destroyed his own child's mind and used him as a weapon of revenge. the accusers lied repeatedly ti the point they qould not show thier face in the court room due to the fact they were afraid of getting in trouble for false reports. when asked to comment to the judge upon sentencing thier comment was.... no ccomment. is that what your final words would be if your child was molested? And rape? I'm sorry but a five yeat old is not even capable of having sex!

Unfortunately five year olds can be raped. Its sickening but true. There's a story on here where a father raped his eight day old daughter. It killed her.

Seriously? How naive are you?

Also the judge and prosecuting attorney who know the whole story not just the media who by the way were not in the court room to hear the whole truth believe she is doing too much time. When our family first saw the accuser he'd wavr and laugh however i saw him two days ago and he immediatly looks to the ground in shame he knows that everyone knows he lied! Good job kinzie stay strong.
So let me get this straight; she's completely innocent and being railroaded by a lying boyfriend... and the judge AND the DA both know this... But instead of letting her go and charging the "liars" they're just giving her this half-assed sentence that they believe to be too harsh of a sentence even though technically they think she's innocent.

Oh well then, count me in on the "Free Makinzie" team, that all makes perfect sense.

Maybe the ex is being the 'BIGGER' person and NOT trying to bash the person anymore than necessary for the sake of the child in the future!?!? I didn't talk crap about my ex when my kids were younger.. I defended his abusive- useless ass.. kids grow up.. they don't need all the extra ADULT drama.. they figure it out really quick on their own.. maybe he WAS being the RESPONSIBILE adult.. MAYBE

Rape does not always mean penis in vagina. It could be anything from fingers to a pencil.
We'd like to THINK 5 year olds are incapable of intercourse, but that's not true at all.
I know this first hand, okay? I was molested from the time in was 6.
So take your misguided support elsewhere.

when asked to comment to the judge upon sentencing thier comment was.... no ccomment. is that what your final words would be if your child was molested?
Quite possibly. Their child had just survived the Hell of being repeatedly RAPED by a methtard, the police investigation complete with invasive medical exams, then there's the court proceedings, so yeah, it's quite possible that by the time sentencing rolled around I would say "no comment" just so my child could stop going through Hell.

I'm guessing by the literary masterpiece you presented us in this vile cunt's defense that you know her from the meth pipe, my suggestion to you would be to keep smoking meth because reality is going to suck when you sober up. Your friend is a drug-addict, child raping cunt with no value to society other than target practice and the fact that you defend her makes you subhuman at best.

Back