• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Maybe they are aiming for the undecided segment, - the people who are thinking "I was not there and so I do not know for certain one way or another, but he is my friend....."? Unfortunately, this easily ends up at "I don't care one way or another; he is my friend!", which is a despicable position to take.
Just heard this asshole's trying to get an appeal, and Dane County still hasn't set a sentencing date... This is going to get interesting.

DANE COUNTY (WITI) — A former University of Wisconsin football recruit, convicted by a jury of sexually assaulting a woman during a visit to the Madison campus last December will spend a year in jail.

When he is released from jail, Dominic Cizauskas will serve three years of probation.

Cizauskas was found guilty on one count of third-degree sexual assault.

Cizauskas was a student-athlete in Mukwonago.

The sexual assault incident occurred in December of 2013, [...]

“The effects of what happened December 13th will stay with me for the rest of my life. I had to sit back and listen to all that people were saying without giving my side and saying how I felt. Now, after eight months, I finally get to say how I`ve been feeling this whole time,” the victim said in court during Cizauskas’ sentencing.

[...]

The complaint indicates Cizauskas pushed the victim into a laying position and began having sex with her without her consent.

The victim told police she tried to make excuses to get Cizauskas to leave. She says she told him several times: “I can’t do this.” The complaint says the victim told police: “I didn’t know what to do. I was by myself. My roommate went home for the weekend, and he’s a 200-pound football player and he had been drinking.”

The complaint indicates the victim is 5’7″ tall, and weighs 126 pounds.

The victim was eventually able to get Cizauskas off of her — before climbing up into her loft-style bed — hoping Cizauskas “would get the hint and leave.” The complaint says Cizauskas followed her into her bed and “kept going.”

The complaint says the victim continued to tell Cizauskas she “could not do this” and continued to come up with excuses in an attempt to get him to stop and leave.

The victim told police: “I tried to push him off of me, but he’s a 200-pound football player,” according to the complaint.

Eventually, the sexual activity stopped, and the victim told Cizauskas he should go, according to the complaint.

[...]

“After being sexually assaulted, the last thing I wanted was to have an invasive exam. That night after the hospital, I wet the bed in my sleep. I was 18 years old and wet the bed, which was humiliating, even though I knew it was because of the trauma I had just went through,” the victim said in court during Cizauskas’ sentencing.

[...]

FOX6 News has learned in June 2013, the Wisconsin Football Recruiting website posted Cizauskas was recruited by UW-Madison. The next day, Cizauskas announced his commitment.

Shortly thereafter, it became clear something was wrong.

In January, those who followed Mukwonago boys basketball noticed Cizauskas had not played in the Indians’ last two games.

He was expected to sign a letter of intent in the beginning of February — but that didn’t happen.

Cizauskas’ victim, who is also from Mukwonago, shared her experiences of going home after the news of the sexual assault became known.

“They didn`t believe me. After he was formally charged, it got worse. Facebook was filled with articles and people commenting about me,” the victim said.

In court during Cizauskas’ sentencing, the victim’s mother also spoke.

“We were ostracized by the community. People who were more worried about his football career than my daughter being raped. Poor Dom. What is he going to do now? What about his football career? What about my daughter? She was raped,” the victim’s mother said.

“In this situation there`s only one victim: me. Dominic is not a victim,”
http://fox6now.com/2014/08/25/sente...end-time-in-jail-convicted-of-sexual-assault/

“The effects of what happened December 13th will stay with me for the rest of my life. I had to sit back and listen to all that people were saying without giving my side and saying how I felt. Now, after eight months, I finally get to say how I`ve been feeling this whole time,” the victim said in court during Cizauskas’ sentencing.
In case she ever finds herself here: Stay strong young lady. The pain subsides, the nightmares become less frequent, someday you will meet a wonderful man (or woman) who will be patient with you and this event will no longer define your life. Just stay strong!

For the rapist- I hope you get ass raped on a daily fucking basis by the fathers that are in jail who have daughters and hate you simply because you are among the lowest of the low in a jail or prison.

For the rapist- I hope you get ass raped on a daily fucking basis by the fathers that are in jail who have daughters and hate you simply because you are among the lowest of the low in a jail or prison.
Hopefully there are a lot of inmates in Dane County who swing that way... Hope he rots.

It seems he has violated his sentence.

MADISON, Wis. -
A former top Wisconsin high school football player violated his criminal sentence, going unexcused from his work-release job and also using Twitter and Instagram without permission.

Dominic Cizauskas was convicted in June [...] sexually assaulting a University of Wisconsin-Madison student during his official recruiting visit to campus last December. [...] sentenced to 12 months in jail.

[...] requested to serve his time close to his family in Mukwonago [...] allowed to transfer from Dane County to Waukesha County, where he was afforded Huber privileges, allowing him to work during the day and return to the jail each night.

A Department of Corrections report from last month shows Cizauskas on three separate occasions had unaccounted for time when he was supposed to be at work, and on two other occasions, he was found using social media websites like Twitter and Instagram without permission.

"After conviction Cizauskas was given the privilege of Huber while he served conditional jail time, however he chose to disregard the rules of the Huber facility," [...] "Cizauskas' continued disregard for the expectations placed on him by society and supervising authority show he can pose a significant risk to the community."

"Dominic Cizauskas accepts no responsibility for his actions, either the original offender or violations, and continues to blame others," said Barnes.

[...] Cizauskas' Huber privileges were revoked in Waukesha County and he was sent back to Dane County to complete the rest of his sentence.

[...] Dane County did not revoke his Huber privileges for the rules violations in Waukesha County, [...] sent to Walworth County for the remainder of his jail term. He does have work-release privileges in Walworth County.

After the Cizauskas recruitment, the UW-Madison football program changed its recruiting policies to no longer let freshman players serve as student-hosts for recruits.

Recruits will also not be allowed to visit other students on campus whom they might know from their hometown. Also, representatives of the Dean of Students Office will discuss sexual assault with all UW teams before the start of the 2014-15 seasons.
http://www.channel3000.com/news/former-uw-football-recruit-violates-criminal-sentence/30321344

This thread makes my ears burn and puts a red film of rage over my eyes. Of all the low life shit lickers I hate, rape apologists are at the top. For a WOMAN to defend a rapist and slut shame a survivor is beyond my ability to comprehend. This Mary Beth is nothing but a marginally humanoid female.

I call her "Little MIss Mary male-defined". It's an extremely offensive term used to describe female hominids who defend men accused, tried and/or convicted of crimes against women. These pathetic creatures tailor their beliefs to curry favor with men, their whole identities are focused on their man or men. A woman was hurt? HE didn't do it; it's her fault, she's a ho..........on and on.

Look at Jane Fonda! When she was with Roger Vadim, she was a cutesy-pie sex symbol. When she was with Tom Hayden, she became Hanoi Jane, the revolutionary. When she married Ted Turner and turned into a fitness trainer and kept her mouth shut. Aaaah, now I'm getting madder....

May the Mother forgive me; these women make me want to do violence on an epic scale. WHY are there so many stupid women?

I've got maybe three more pages of excoriating ranting, but I'll shut up for now. Anybody know where this cunt lives? Not that I care...:rolleyes:

allowing him to work during the day and return to the jail each night.

hahaha the fuck?

Not only did he get just 1 year for rape, but it was just nightly jail sleepovers for that year? Wow.

Wisconsin doesn't care about women. There's not a soul in that state that can deny that about their gov't and judicial system.

"Cizauskas' continued disregard for the expectations placed on him by society and supervising authority show he can pose a significant risk to the community."

Um no, he showed he posed a significant risk to the community when he raped a girl. And what's this "expecations placed on him by society" bullshit. I'm part of society(against my will) and i certainly didn't expect him to get only a year in jail or to only have to stay there at night. My expectations are for him to never see the light of day again.

[...] Dane County did not revoke his Huber privileges for the rules violations in Waukesha County, [...] sent to Walworth County for the remainder of his jail term. He does have work-release privileges in Walworth County.

hahahahahahahahhaha. Lock up your wives and daughters if you live in Walworth folks, cuz the officials there don't give a single shit about you and yours-FACT.

This guy could kill the fucking president and get away with it.

Anybody know where this cunt lives?

I don't think you can call her a cunt. This site frowns on being mean to people who support horrible crimes or disparage victims.

Shoulda gotten life.
[doublepost=1462927399,1422911578][/doublepost]

According to this tweet, he got off light and is now playing football at another college. Saw this on my timeline today and seethed :mad:
[doublepost=1481674077][/doublepost]UPDATE: Cizauskas is now back on the market for college recruiters, and is reportedly being heavily pursued by USC and LSU...

It happened only three years ago today... :(

But can he play? Lol y'all love your football down there! Jameis Winston was the number one overall pick out of Rape Tech not even 2 years ago... sad. Yet people want to bring up Peyton Manning mooning a female school employee 20 years ago after conducting himself like a professional his entire career. No comment.

Back