• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Police in Central California arrested a man accused of holding his 16-year-old girlfriend in a car, raping her and beating her with a tire iron over the course of five days.

Eddie Perez, 19, was taken into custody on Saturday night, a day after the girl signaled for help and was rescued, Hanford police Sgt. Justin Vallin said. He was booked on suspicion of kidnapping, torture, false imprisonment, assault with a deadly weapon and rape and was expected to be arraigned on Monday.

[...]

The girl's family reported about two weeks ago that she had run away from Avenal. Investigators believe she was with Perez the whole time, but the relationship turned violent several days ago when he accused her of cheating on him, Vallin said.

Perez then held the girl in a car that he drove around the county, binding her hands and tying her hair to a headrest when he left to get food or water, Vallin said. She was able to signal for help on Friday afternoon outside an apartment complex while he was away.

The man who came to her aid, Albert Martinez, told KFSN-TV that he heard the girl's screams and ran downstairs to find her in the car, barely conscious and with her face badly bruised. "She was really panicked and crying and really scared," he said.

The girl suffered broken bones, but she was in stable condition at a hospital on Sunday, Vallin said. "She's emotionally distraught in regards to everything that's happened to her," he said.

Police searched door to door for Perez and located him at an apartment near where the victim was found. Investigators believe he has gang ties in Avenal, Vallin said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/boyfriend-arrested-rape-brutal-attack-california-girl-185801099.html

Guess she thought he was her Romeo or something. She's lucky to be alive and to have a family that reported her at least as a run away. I hope she's able to recover from this nightmare and learn to live life from the fullest from here on out. She might not see it now but she was granted a gift, a second chance at life. I hope she can find a way to use this to help others in the same situation instead like some who would fall back and use it as a crutch to not see the positive side.

Guess she thought he was her Romeo or something. She's lucky to be alive and to have a family that reported her at least as a run away. I hope she's able to recover from this nightmare and learn to live life from the fullest from here on out. She might not see it now but she was granted a gift, a second chance at life. I hope she can find a way to use this to help others in the same situation instead like some who would fall back and use it as a crutch to not see the positive side.

Damn, you said everything I wanted to say. Except I would have thrown a couple of 'fucks' in for good measure.

Anyway, yes, the whole second chance at life and everything...let's hope she uses it well.

Damn, you said everything I wanted to say. Except I would have thrown a couple of 'fucks' in for good measure.

Anyway, yes, the whole second chance at life and everything...let's hope she uses it well.

You're right and good at throwing the fucks around aren't you? You should start charging lol.

Thank God I never had kids...if I had a daughter who was victimized like that, I would kill that asshole. And if I had a son who did anything like that, I'd kill him myself.

Back