• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Proof that the majority of his fans don't have very high IQ's
A Florida man accidentally shot and killed his friend while they acted out a Waka Flocka Flame song together, officers said.

Rodney Patrick Jr., 22, was charged with manslaughter after he fatally shot his girlfriend’s little brother, 17-year-old Douglas Winslow, on Monday, and then told investigators a story that they believe to be false, Brevard County deputies said.

Officers said the two were inside Patrick’s Merritt Island home listening to "Bustin' at 'Em" by rapper Waka Flocka Flame, WESH reported.

The song included the lines “Pow, pow, pow, pow/Shoot first, ask questions last” and “You thug yo' own brains/let me make yo' death bed/Suicide shawty, shot his own self red.”

Patrick grabbed a gun to perform parts of the song, pointed it at Winslow and pulled the trigger — all while believing he was holding an unloaded weapon, officers said.

“I handed my little brother my gun, and I didn’t know it was loaded, and he shot himself in the head,” an emotional Patrick said on the 911 tape. “He just wanted to see it. He thought it was so cool. I thought I had cleared it and everything.”

He continued: “This is so bad. I’m such a horrible person.”

Investigators later determined Patrick pulled the trigger.

[...]

Patrick called 911 and told the dispatcher Winslow accidentally shot himself.

He faces charges of manslaughter, tampering with evidence and possession of alprazolam, an anti-anxiety prescription drug.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-man-kills-teen-acting-rap-song-deputies-article-1.2094970

Ya know, kids playing with guns makes a helleva lot more sense when you can blame some dipshit, idiot parent for leaving it out where a 5 y.o. can get it. Acting out gangsta lyrics w/a loaded gun. Brilliant!! I'll be curious to see what the investigation shows. If this does happen to be true, I hope bro's conscience eats him alive.

If these mouth breathers know anything about guns...you take the clip out and check the chamber before you play Billy Bad Ass

You let someone point a gun at you without making for sure the clip is empty is just asking for trouble. Poor girl lost her brother and her boyfriend all in one night. Maybe that's a good thing coz anybody looking up to her idiot of a brother has a good chance of ending up like her boyfriend. Talk about the dumb leading the dumber.

Last edited:
What the fuck is a Waka Flocka Flame? I'd google, but with "lyrics" like this -- “Pow, pow, pow, pow/Shoot first, ask questions last” and “You thug yo' own brains/let me make yo' death bed/Suicide shawty, shot his own self red.” -- I'd probably just get pissed and hit someone.

I'm confused....
The headline states that he shot his Sister's Boyfriend.
The beginning of the article states that he shot his Girlfriend's little Brother.
Near the end of the article Patrick is quoted, saying “ I handed my little Brother the gun :confused:

Pow, pow, pow, pow/Shoot first, ask questions last/You thug yo' own brains/let me make yo' death bed/Suicide shawty, shot his own self red.

The people who listen to that shit are the same ones complaining about cops shooting people.

Ever hear of something called, Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, idiots??

I rue the day Rap became big. I mean, 2 Live Crew was pretty cool, but now it's just become a culture of who can live a more heinous lifestyle than the other guy. And idiots wonder why our youth are so fucked up. Here's proof in the pudding. Or something like that.

Thanks @maddhattie. I was mostly confused as to why anyone would be brandishing a weapon while listening to this sad excuse for music.

Coz I love you guys so much here's the video and lyrics.

"Bustin' At 'Em"

[Cop talking]
I just don't get it anymore.
They don't even gang-bang with a purpose.
Cold-hearted killers that barely that barely got facial hair.
I'm tired of tryin' to get through.
These days you try to be a hero, and your wife'll end up wearin' black listenin' to a 21 gun salute.
I just don't understand these young men.
Maybe I should quit fightin' what I don't understand.
Hmmm..I can't keep up with this too much longer.

[Waka Flocka]
Pow [x8]
Shoot first, ask questions last.
Thats how these so called gangsta's last.
Waka Flocka Flame 1017

[Chorus - Waka Flocka]
Pow [x4], Bitch I'm bustin' at 'em
Ain't no talkin' homie, I'm jus' bustin' at 'em
Ain't no talkin' homie, I'm jus' bustin' at 'em

[Waka Flocka]
I been gettin' this, see like then like my name was Gillie'
Grow a sumo on my face, call me flocka-Philly
Nigga what's the dealy, Lemme know what's brackin'
Ain't no cameras around here nigga stop that actin'
Bitch I'm 'bout that action, subtract em' like a fraction
Everybody packin, like hit miss Minaj ass
Kush smell like garbage, nigga take some homage
Then got a hood, now that bitch call me finest
Mizay management shit thats my mother
Yellow diamond fuzzy chain, shit that bitch like butter

Bitch I'm like no otha', rap nigga
You can call me good, broke-ass rap nigga

[Chorus]

KY Engineerin', fuzzy got 'em steerin'
Fuzzy diamond earin's, M6 with them steerin's
??, re-rack diamond earin's
That some John Dearin's, nigga who you scarin'
Shawty I'm tatted up, you can call me inky
All I do is get brains, you can call me pinky
Like you just like rinky, right nigga
I got my swagga', right nigga
I heard they got a price tag on a nigga head
You got a better chance snitchin', nigga blowin' feds
You thug yo' own brains, let me make yo' death bed
Suicide shawty , shot his own self red
RIVERDALE FLOCKA!

[Chorus]

Waka waka waka flocka flocka waka waka yeah!
Waka flocka flocka flocka FLAME!
Waka flocka flocka waka flocka flocka waka flocka FLOCKA!
Waka flocka flocka waka waka flocka flocka yeah! Waka flocka flocka flocka BRIIIIIIIIIHSQUUUUUAAAAAD!! FLOCKA!

That song is fucking terrible.

What kind of moron points a gun loaded or otherwise, at another person? Shit, I'm Canadian, barely a gun to be seen and I was still taught without question to NEVER EVER point a gun at someone unless you plan on using it. I've never even held a real gun and I know this. I have however caught shit for pointing a fake gun at someone. (Which lead to the never ever talk.)

Oh right, one who listens to this shit. Was this song written while the dude was both on LSD and having a seizure? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Grow a sumo on my face, call me flocka-Philly

This sounds incredibly uncomfortable, wouldn't you suffocate... if your skull didn't cave in?

Kush smell like garbage, nigga take some homage
Then got a hood, now that bitch call me finest
Mizay management shit thats my mother
Yellow diamond fuzzy chain, shit that bitch like butter

None of this makes a lick of sense. Not one bit.

KY Engineerin', fuzzy got 'em steerin'
Fuzzy diamond earin's, M6 with them steerin's

What?! Wtf is his fascination with fuzzy? And using it to describe things that couldn't possibly be fuzzy? What's a steerin?

All I do is get brains, you can call me pinky

Well that isn't right at all. Generally you either have brains, or you don't. Unless you're a zombie.

You thug yo' own brains, let me make yo' death bed
This is your brain. This is your brain on thugs.

Rap = crap, the C is silent.
There are some rappers/songs out there that I enjoy, but most of it shouldn't even be called music.

I'm actually familiar with WFF via the kiddo, and I learned to interpret a lot of gangsta lyrics (not all, but a lot) when I was 'doing time on the installment plan.' Yep, these days it's just about frontin' for da homies to see who's rap can top whose. The actual msg. was lost a long time ago when hip hop got buried in hardcore gangsta, IMO. *sigh*

Last edited:
People who listen to hiphop/rap music are a lesser form of human. We really should start cleansing the proper race of mankind of them and their stench.

People who listen to hiphop/rap music are a lesser form of human. We really should start cleansing the proper race of mankind of them and their stench.

@Pete Bondurant , I think you should send Jack a box of chocolates for Valentine's day for keeping a vigil while you're off. Adorn him with hearts and awesomes, heir Feldwebel!

Re: rap, music is my thing, but I personally can't stand 95% of rap crap over the last almost 20 yrs. either (in my case). It started out as a fun, musical, speaking/rhyming style in cadence with clever, *real* rhyme schemes (Will Smith, M.C. Hammer, Run DMC, Sugar Hill, etc.), then went to real stories of urban life and some sexy stuff that was great to club dance to (hip hop), then after that, it just turned into "trashy" street threats, regional and national gangs calling each other out, coastal producer wars, and violent garbage for the sake of playing who's the bigger badass. Cheapest way to get rich in America and the bling keeps rolling in. :greedy:

Nobody even cares about staying on beat, rhyming, or making sure their sentences even make contextual sense. That's why we end up with so many "rap" words and phrases in the Urban Dictionary. Some "sucka MC" can't think of a word that soft rhymes, let alone actually rhymes, so he makes one up and bam, it goes in a trash rap and now it's a thing. Half the 4th graders in the United States will be using it in a week. :rolleyes:

This particular rap, though, has more of a positive message for kids trying to tell them to stay out of the life.
Oh, and my son (a multi-music lover like me) makes his money by engineering, mixing and producing rap backing tracks, but it's far from his music genres of choice and most definitely as far away from what he's trained for as you can get.

As for the rest, good job keeping the home fires burning for Pete, lol. ;)

Last edited:
makes his money by engineering, mixing and producing rap backing tracks

AKA parasiting off what people with actual musical talent wrote/sung/created. Sampling is one of the biggest problems in the hip hop genre. So lazy, can't even come up with their own shit.

AKA parasiting off what people with actual musical talent wrote/sung/created. Sampling is one of the biggest problems in the hip hop genre. So lazy, can't even come up with their own shit.

Lol! You wish. :p Oh wait *facepalm*, you mean kinda like you did in your post copying/parasiting Pete? :smuggrin: :kiss:

Nah, I actually agree with you when it comes to broke ass, broke down, no talent wannabes. That pretty well sizes up a giant chunk of the "industry". A shit ton of the scam dawg Indies grab a backing track off the net, tweak one note, redub, bury the tag, then warm it up and sell somebody else's leftovers in their own name, all for the price of a pack of CDs, internet access, and a blunt wrap on an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon. Like I said, biggest, cheapest 'get-bling-and-bitches-quick' cultural scheme in the industrialized world. Good thing there are still those who not only have innate musical talent, they also have integrity and scruples.

But, you can't blame the scam artists who do it, they have every right to try and see what they can get away with, "entrepreneurs", con men/women, or both. It's called Capitalism. People scam shit all the time in just about any industry in this country from Medicare and frivilous medical lawsuits/other frivilous medical claims, to the guy selling "real" 18kt. gold Rolexes and chains out of his trenchcoat at the airport in Newark (that pushy bastard is probably still there, ugh).

No, it's not the no-talent hacks trying to earn a fast buck and whatever pitiful amt. of cred. they think they can get. Blame America's big, fat, bloated, never-ending appetite for celebrity worship, fad-trending and rampant consumerism. The copycat bullshit and stale-assed, tired lyrics are why about 80-85% (my guestimate) of these bozos all sound the same, esp. when it comes to envy, jealousy, a ridiculous level of disposable materialism, anger-based anarchy, and 'violence for the sake of violence' themes.

Speaking of, you probably didn't know this... but some of the original hip-hoppers who created the style (Will Smith & Co.), publicly called out the hardcore and gansta rap genres for taking their then unique, musical style and fun, innocuous rhyme and dance schemes and ruining/"destroying them" with the most abominable, violent, hate-fueled garbage known to the American music industry. Interestingly (and you can do your own homework on this), as an added perk to trash rap slowly but surely running its course and swirling 'round the bowl anyway, supporters of Smith, and others in the industry who're just sick and tired of the shit that passes for music in these two genres, are enjoying a little extra boost watching their declining P & L statements. The audiences are starting to become more self-contained as the cultural base shifts attracting less of the newb fan-base in favor of selling to themselves and true hardcore and standard gang culture. IMO, it won't be long until it finally encapsulates itself and peters out of the mainstream completely except for the big names who'll still be trying to milk the gravy train as long as they can.

Last edited:

Kush is pot, that's all I can help you with

What?! Wtf is his fascination with fuzzy? And using it to describe things that couldn't possibly be fuzzy? What's a steerin?

Well that isn't right at all. Generally you either have brains, or you don't. Unless you're a zombie.

This is your brain. This is your brain on thugs.[/QUOTE]

After attempting to decipher the lyrics (I didn't even consider hitting play on the "video") I'm convinced the victim actually asked to be shot so he didn't have to listen to that crap anymore!

I thi

What kind of moron points a gun loaded or otherwise, at another person? Shit, I'm Canadian, barely a gun to be seen and I was still taught without question to NEVER EVER point a gun at someone unless you plan on using it. I've never even held a real gun and I know this. I have however caught shit for pointing a fake gun at someone. (Which lead to the never ever talk.)

Oh right, one who listens to this shit. Was this song written while the dude was both on LSD and having a seizure? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

This sounds incredibly uncomfortable, wouldn't you suffocate... if your skull didn't cave in?

What?! Wtf is his fascination with fuzzy? And using it to describe things that couldn't possibly be fuzzy? What's a

This is your brain. This is your brain on thugs.[/QUOTE

This is your brain. This is your brain on thugs.
I believe I have part of the answer to the fuzzy question.On the muppets there is a bear named fozie and he always says waka waka.But hes not an engineer.I read the last part of the lyrics and alls i could think is someone gave fozie a lighter and hes trying to light birds on fire. Waka Waka

I thought this music was just a phase. How could anything replace good old rock n' roll?
We need to ban it.

I was already having an I feel stupid day.After attempting to listen to that I believe I need a helmet just to walk through the house.

Rap music, like all other music, has different styles. Not all of it is about shooting, drugs and women. Some rappers, like Lupe Fiasco, Common and Immortal Technique rap about the issues that plaque our societies like poverty, war, racism, child abuse, etc. To paint all rap music with the same brush is not fair nor would it be accurate.

Back