• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Man beat to death with baseball bat in the 4800 block of Preston Drive
Louisville, Ky. (WHAS11) - WHAS11 News has learned of a murder in the 4800 block of Preston Drive. Holly Pitts, 35, has been arrested for the crime.
Police say a man died of multiple blunt force trauma at a residence there after allegedly being beaten with a baseball bat by Pitts.
Police say the two were acquaintances. Neighbors said the two were in a relationship and both lived at the home.
According to authorities, a call came in about a domestic situation around 2:45 p.m. Police found the man dead upon entering the home.
Police say they received a call Monday morning about the woman wielding a bat at the convenience store down the street from the residence.
Police say they were familiar with Pitts because she has a history of mental illness.
WHAS11 is told that she was off her medication and according to the police chief; she was claiming that someone was trying to get through the trap door in her bed.
They asked her if she wanted to go to the hospital but she refused.
The woman told police that she wanted the man who was at her home, to leave so police got im out of the house.
The police chief said that he threw the baseball bat behind the refrigerator but she must have found it later.
He confirms that this particular baseball bat was in fact the murder weapon
http://www.whas11.com/home/Homicide-in-4800-block-of-Preston-Drive-132944338.html

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Officials have identified a man bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat inside a Louisville home.
Holly Pitts, 35, was arraigned Tuesday on murder and tampering with physical evidence charges in connection with the man's death.
The victim is 46-year-old William Goodhue, who police said had been living with Pitts for the last two weeks.
Pitts is charged with murder and tampering with physical evidence because, police said, Pitts fled the scene with the bat in hand.

Police responded to reports of a domestic disturbance at Pitts' home in the 4900 block of Preston Drive around 2:45 p.m. Monday.
When officers arrived, they found Goodhue dead, police said.
Several neighbors and close friends told WLKY that Pitts has a history of mental health issues. At her arraignment Tuesday, she
begged for her medication.

Pitts asked to be released to Central State, a request the judge denied, appointing her a public attorney and setting a $1 million bond.
Friends said Pitts' husband had just recently moved out of their home because of domestic disputes.

Pitts had taken out four emergency protective orders against her husband, Jeffrey Pitts. One complained of pushing, shoving and verbal abuse and fear for the safety of their 5-year-old son.
According to neighbors, soon after Jeffrey Pitts moved out, Goodhue moved in.

According to Holly Pitts' Facebook page, she is a stay at home mom, has volunteered in different organizations, and enjoys baking and reading the bible.
[....]
http://www.wlky.com/news/29653256/detail.html#ixzz1cZs1fOYy
290wkrm.jpg
Holly Pitts​

Man who lived at Lynnview home speaks about baseball bat beating death
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- [..]
"I'm being denied my medication," Pitts said in front of a judge at her arraignment Tuesday morning.
The court denied her request to be transferred to Central State Hospital, a psychiatric facility, and refused to lower her bond.
Tony Alvis, who was also staying at Pitts' Lynnview home and says he saw it all happen, says Goodhue was sleeping on a recliner when Pitts hit him eight times with the bat.
"At times she's been stable, at times she's been unstable," Lynnview Police Chief Earl Johnson says.
Johnson said Goodhue had been hit several times in the head and body.
Alvis said he had been staying there a month and along with Goodhue was asked to help protect Pitts from her husband since he moved out while they were going through a divorce.
According to court documents, Pitts filed multiple Emergency Protective Orders (EPO) against her husband and in them admitted she was taking medication for bipolar disorder.
Police have responded several times to the home and believe she was not taking her medication. Before the homicide, officers came to Pitts' home Monday morning after they say she was seen with a baseball bat at the Circle K near her home. Chief Johnson said upon Pitts' request, he asked Goodhue to leave the home and he did. He also said Pitts refused to voluntarily go to a psychiatric hospital.
[...]
http://www.whas11.com/home/Man-who-...out-baseball-bat-beating-death-133039803.html

What?!!! I don't know what to believe. If she is bipolar and beat the head off a boarder, who was also willing to protect her from her husband, I have to wonder if the protective orders shouldn't have been against her. Two guys in the house to protect her, she goes off on one of them. What does the second one, Alvis, have to say about who was the dangerous spouse now? And where was the 5 year old?

Yeah, everytime i try to edit my profile i get logged out by my retarded phone that has a sketchy "P" button. Anyway, Holly is one of the nicest people you could meet. I've known her since I was 15. We found out Jeff was the real nutcase and since he left, shit got worse. And their son is eleven, I dont know who said he was five. That kid started middle school this year. Its just a lot of stress, i can get in to it more when i get to my comuter.

Any mention from the guy who witnessed it that something went on between the two of them before the guy who got beat fell asleep in the chair?

(queen of run-on sentences)

Tazra Litsey
oo45k.jpg
A Portland woman was arrested on burglary charges after police said she broke into a home where a homicide took place the day before.

Metro police said they caught 27-year-old Tazra Litsey in the act late Tuesday night.

Police received a call from a neighbor after he noticed the suspect in the back yard unscrewing light bulbs to make the area dark.

When officers arrived, they said they saw Litsey carrying a computer.

According to the arrest report, when Litsey saw police flashlights, she left the computer and bolted for the back door.

Officers arrested Litsey while she tried to climb a fence into a neighbor’s yard.

Police said Litsey entered the house without the homeowner’s knowledge. The home is owned by Holly Pitts, who is in jail on murder charges, after police said she beat a man to death with a baseball bat at her home on Monday.

Police said they found a large screwdriver in Litsey’s possession and it appeared the back door of the Preston Drive home had been pried open.

The witness told police he believed Litsey was in the house for about 15 minutes before officers got to the scene.

Litsey has been charged with burglary and possession of burglary tools.
http://www.wlky.com/r/29662315/detail.html

Just a crime of opportunity? Or perhaps a friend trying to cover up or plant evidence? Or a criminal justice fan doing her own investigation? What are the chances someone would just randomly burgle a crime scene?

Police received a call from a neighbor after he noticed the suspect in the back yard unscrewing light bulbs to make the area dark.
thats what they did when they robbed neighbor I had all my security lights moved to the roof od shed and roof of porch after that night

She made my childhood hell. She was a horrible bully in elementary and middle school. She's so nice she beat someone to death with a bat while he slept. What's the current disposition of this case?
Yeah, everytime i try to edit my profile i get logged out by my retarded phone that has a sketchy "P" button. Anyway, Holly is one of the nicest people you could meet. I've known her since I was 15. We found out Jeff was the real nutcase and since he left, shit got worse. And their son is eleven, I dont know who said he was five. That kid started middle school this year. Its just a lot of stress, i can get in to it more when i get to my comuter.

http://www.whas11.com/home/Homicide-in-4800-block-of-Preston-Drive-132944338.html

290wkrm.jpg

Holly Pitts​

http://www.whas11.com/home/Man-who-...out-baseball-bat-beating-death-133039803.html

290wkrm.jpg

Holly Pitts​

She made my childhood hell. She was a horrible bully in elementary and middle school. She's so nice she beat someone to death with a bat while he slept. What's the current disposition of this case?
So you grew up with her, I guess she changed over the years, some people do that. You would never know she had a mean bone in her body, sh hardly ever spanked her kid. Since I did forget about this site, let me say, she was nice when I knew her, then that could've been the meds she took, which was about four, mostly psyic meds. I found out her husband was abusive, they seperated, when she ran out of meds, she got extremely paranoid. Her step son was killed in a motorcycle accident(her husbands son), she wasn't allowed at the funeral, then her son got taken. What irratates me is, I forget his name, but the black guy- that pussy as troglodyte could have stopped her. I know the guy, he was going to Brown Mackie with my ex.

She kept saying her husband was sneaking i the house through the attic, and other crazy things. She actually in the beginning was staying with us for a while before going back home and meeting this guy. She thought he was her husband, Jeff, she was sleep, and woke up.

Update: a few days ago she had agreed to a ten year sentance, which is probably on top of what she has already served, serving. I was supossed to get her 93 mustang, the car went missing, and some unknown person is driving it, from what her detective told me. Jeff doesn't have it, and it wasn't impounded by the cops.

I'm sorry she was so mean to you, and I know it's hars to believe after this, but she really was a nice person when I knew her, would do anything for anybody, I guess her abusive husband would be pennance in your case. I don't think she should get away scott free, but I've seen premeditated cases with much fairer treatment. She even managed to befriend her cell mates. Their house still stands empty.

Nice people do bad things all the time. If she only got ten years, it appears the court did show her leniency.

I don't think she should get away scott free, but I've seen premeditated cases with much fairer treatment.

The only unfair thing is that a dipshit who knew she had serious mental problems CHOSE to stop taking her medication, then CHOSE to take a bat and beat an innocent person to death, only got 10 years. Guess the victims life is only worth that much huh?

In a plea deal with prosecutors, Holly Pitts pleaded guilty to manslaughter and tampering with evidence.

She could have faced up to life in prison had she been convicted of murder.

Pitts admitted she killed William Goodhue on Halloween of 2011.

According to records, Goodhue had been living with Pitts for two weeks before his death.
Prosecutors say Pitts agreed to serve a 10 year sentence as part of her plea deal.
http://m.wlky.com/news/woman-to-be-sentenced-in-fatal-baseball-bat-beating/30174684

If anybody ever murders me the perp better get a death sentence, or I'm coming back to haunt the legal team that fucked me over.

. Her step son was killed in a motorcycle accident(her husbands son), she wasn't allowed at the funeral, then her son got taken

Just curious....
Any idea why she was banned from the step-sons funeral? Or why CPS removed her son?
My guess would be that she was not complying with her psych med regimen.

Within an hour of missing a dose, thinking and behavior are altered. I knew within 20 minutes if my husband missed his risperdal (sp?), and always he would insist he had taken his dose. If a bipolar person starts a depressive slide they will likely resume compliance, but if they enter a manic phase there will likely have to be some intervention to get them back under treatment.

Bipolar people may well seek treatment for their "down" phase, but the manic phase is free cocaine in your brain. Suddenly they see with such clarity, or so they think.

If anybody ever murders me the perp better get a death sentence, or I'm coming back to haunt the legal team that fucked me over.

Would be great if we really could come back and haunt people who seriously fucked us over in life wouldn't it? There'd be a number of people on my haunting list. I'd love to come back all a moaning and a wailing, dragging clanky chains and shit around, knocking on walls and ceilings, moving things in the night, and suddenly walking through walls and shit like that, just to scare the crap out of my chosen victims. I kind of like that idea. :)

The only unfair thing is that a dipshit who knew she had serious mental problems CHOSE to stop taking her medication, then CHOSE to take a bat and beat an innocent person to death, only got 10 years. Guess the victims life is only worth that much huh?
She didn't chose not to take any of it, she didn't have any of it.

Within an hour of missing a dose, thinking and behavior are altered. I knew within 20 minutes if my husband missed his risperdal (sp?), and always he would insist he had taken his dose. If a bipolar person starts a depressive slide they will likely resume compliance, but if they enter a manic phase there will likely have to be some intervention to get them back under treatment.
She had been out for almost two weeks or so.

I was supposed to get her car, but it's mia, the detective doesn't know who has it, her husband claims not to have it, but has apparently been seen driving near the area.

She didn't chose not to take any of it, she didn't have any of it.

She had been out for almost two weeks or so.

I was supposed to get her car, but it's mia, the detective doesn't know who has it, her husband claims not to have it, but has apparently been seen driving near the area.

Why on earth do you care so much about getting a free car with so many lives destroyed? Go buy your own car. You're not coming across as having such great judgement, imo. And why DIDN'T she make sure she had her meds??

Last edited:
As a person who takes various meds, it is my responsibility to have them. Every time I hear some bullshit excuse about "well I was off my meds cause I didn't have them" I get so pissed. My meds are 400 bucks a month name brand for one of them...4 dollars generic. How hard is it to get 4 dollars and drive that fucking car down to Wal-Mart?

There COULD be a number of reasons why she didn't have her medication. My first thought was maybe she couldn't afford it--

I have SEVERE ADHD and extreme anxiety (they almost always go hand in hand..) While I am fortunate enough to have insurance now, less than a year ago I did not. The 1 (yes ONE) medication I take for adhd cost $293. A MONTH. The 1 medication I take for anxiety another $104. A MONTH. That is damn near four hundred a month for meds I NEED just to make it through the daily tasks of life..

Not every medication comes in a generic form. To top it off, I am allergic to Penicillin. So if I happened to get an ear infection without insurance, an antibiotic would run me about 65 bucks

I was without insurance as a result of a divorce-- A very sudden and completely unexpected divorce. I am extremely blessed to have so many people in my life, who were able to help me get my meds during that shit. Because had I not, I would not have had my meds during one of the toughest times of my life. Would have been All bad...Can't even think about it. Scared the shit outta me to even fathom.

I'm not at all- in any way trying to justify her actions. I am just throwing out there one reason (but most likely not her reason) to not have meds she obviously needs..

Last edited:
A murder. Okay, this is about a murder not about a car.

And here's the tip, the detective doesn't give a rat's ass where the car is, he investigated a MURDER, a missing car isn't high on his list of priorities.

Sickening lack of justice.

I do however like that this greedy random fuck here is only concerned with getting their hands on the car. I like it. Hope you have some luck with those wheels friend

Just curious....
Any idea why she was banned from the step-sons funeral? Or why CPS removed her son?
My guess would be that she was not complying with her psych med regimen.
No, from what I can judge, it was because she left her husband and he had to stay with his daughter, so it was done from vindiction. He was the guy about two monthd prior who had crashed his mototcycle on River rd, towards Prospect.

Bitch got a car but ain't got meds. The fuck out of here with that bullshit ya toad.
Yeah, you saying one is only allowed either meds, or a car? A 22 year old car she's had since about high school, have a seat with that bullshit ass logic, fucking remedial twat.

Sickening lack of justice.

I do however like that this greedy random fuck here is only concerned with getting their hands on the car. I like it. Hope you have some luck with those wheels friend
No , I'm not greedy, but where should my concern be; sending her a cake with a file in it? There's no changing what happened, there's no saving her from her crazy antics. Granted it was pretty stupid to keep bringing it up, and I don't know why I did that. Aparently somebody is living in the house, So I'm thinking they sold it.

Why drudge up a thread that hasn't been commented on in over a year to counter point comments made in that time frame?

Just curious. I'm pretty sure every one has forgotten about it and doesn't care. I only clicked on it because a thread started 2011 being commentated on in 2016 means either an update, a troll, or tard defender.

I'm thinking it's the second option........

Why drudge up a thread that hasn't been commented on in over a year to counter point comments made in that time frame?

Just curious. I'm pretty sure every one has forgotten about it and doesn't care. I only clicked on it because a thread started 2011 being commentated on in 2016 means either an update, a troll, or tard defender.

I'm thinking it's the second option........
Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I don't get on here much, and it pops up when I look up her name. Speaking of updates; shes out...free since semptember, and doing okay.

Back