• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Jessie L you don't like calling attention to your self but yet you make sure to let everyone know your his ex and that you called HPD to tell them what you know when you stated that HPD aren't listening to you. Plus the news also stated that there was a witness that saw the lady in the trail blazer run her over not him. Could she have just fallen maybe could she have been pushed that's a maybe also but none of us know at all. Not even Jessica Lindsey (Jessie L)

I'm thinking @laliM is probably Ernesto's new piece of ass, if she's not his mum. Could be a sister, I guess, but nobody defends as hard as the new girlfriend will, @Jake88 .

And his failure to stop speaks volumes about what a piece of shit Ernesto was. Any decent person would stop immediately, call for help, try to aid the victim, and be there when police and paramedics arrived to help give any information they can. If you are fucking (or "in love with," whatever) Ernesto, Lali, you'd better think about that real hard; there's no telling when he might get tired of you next...

Jessie L you don't like calling attention to your self but yet you make sure to let everyone know your his ex and that you called HPD to tell them what you know when you stated that HPD aren't listening to you. Plus the news also stated that there was a witness that saw the lady in the trail blazer run her over not him. Could she have just fallen maybe could she have been pushed that's a maybe also but none of us know at all. Not even Jessica Lindsey (Jessie L)

He is a piece of shit on the real though, right? You don't deny this? Just a complete waste of oxygen?

And how the hell does one accidentally fall out of a moving car?

Q: @laliM, What's this sound? "Budda-bump, budda-budda-budda-bump, bump-bump-budda-bump?"
A: The sound of the next G/F he gets tired of rollin' down the highway.

No I
. No I don't
no, you are probably the pos Frances was being victimized by or one of his family members or nf and btw the fact you put up the name/s of someone else on here is a good way to get banned from the site

Last edited:
no, you are probably the pos Frances was being victimized by or one of his family members or nf and btw the fact you put up the name/s of someone else on here is a good way to get banned from the site
And, only pick one thread to comment endlessly on. Because they are so intrigued by that one random, unknown person in the story.:rolleyes:
I don't even know how to respond to this! lol- but you hit the nail on the head

Jessie L you seem to be sure that you know the truth when in fact he (Ernesto Moncada) never told you or did he were you there. Jessie L your just trying to get attention when this case has nothing to do with you at all.

Thank you for the entertainment, Ernesto. Now shut the fuck up and let the adults talk.

Latest posts

Back