• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
24nlout.jpg

A 77-year-old sex offender has been arrested again after authorities say he assaulted a 3-year-old in Fort Myers.

[...]

The victim's mother told Lee County sheriff's deputies she was at a home in Fort Myers on Thursday afternoon when she realized her 3-year-old was missing, according to a news release. She went looking for the child and walked in on Sanchez, partially naked, giving the 3-year-old instructions on how to perform the sex act, reports said.

The mother removed the child from the house and contacted authorities.

[...]
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/sex-offender-accused-of-assaulting-3yearold_25370528

That little girl is so lucky to have an awesome mommy. She took control of the situation and did all the right things apparently.
On the other hand somewhere in her memory is going to be that ugly motherfuckers face. Hopefully the memories will fade.
And I pray she has a beautiful life with wonderful memories

It's like he is turning into the Thing from Fantastic 4.
Sick sick sick. I would have killed him. Or at least fucking tried. Ok maybe not becoz I would have to deal with a traumatized 3y/o if she saw mommy in handcuffs but ugh... It would almost be worth it. I want that fucker to bleed.

Ok. That is crazy. Really crazy. And im going to state again...that these guys NEVER CHANGE, just play a different game after they get caught.

I can only hope that people in charge will understand that these molesters will not quit. Just lock them up indefinitely.
This isnt some 19 y/o kid banging his 16 y/o gf and daddy got pissed. These are men who have sexual, sometimes sadistic feelings for infants and children. And therapy isnt working.

Pretty sure his mugshot would have included a breathing tube and numerous bandages (soaked with his own blood) had I walked in on that particular scene.

But, huge kudos to Mom for immediately removing the cild and going to the cops!

what a nasty old fucker! looks like he has a severe whisky nose. he looks like a greasy fuck too and i bet he stinks! Poor kid!

With a nose like that, a disheveled appearance, and lack of good oral hygiene (no teeth), I don't even want to imagine what below the equator looked/smelled like. Only now, I am. :vomit::vomit:

I didn't even know that HPV was capable of raiding a nose.

I agree. I think he has a serious case of HPV. Nasty. I hope that child did not contract any kind of STD.

Pretty sure his mugshot would have included a breathing tube and numerous bandages (soaked with his own blood) had I walked in on that particular scene.

But, huge kudos to Mom for immediately removing the cild and going to the cops!
I can't promise I wouldn't have gone crazy on this fucker and broken his face. Mom kept a cool head god bless her.

I know I would have brought down the wrath of God on the perv; and then I'D be in jail too. I'd plead temporary insanity. "Ai jus' snapped! Ai seen thet ugly pre-vert a-touchin' mah chile and I jus' went CRAZY!" And I'd cry, sob, shake and be all pitiful. And I'd be all full of Bible quotes too. I'd be SO sorry, but the mama tiger in me got out!

The female of the species is more dangerous than the male. Any Kipling fans here?

Down here I'd probably get off with community service; hell, beating the crap out of him would BE community service. I remember watching Gary Plauche ventilate Jeff Douchet, the kidnapper/rapist of his son.He went to the airport armed, waited for Jeff to be brought out; then he steppped out and ventilated him. Gary got 5 years probabtion for killing a man on live tv...and nobody much cared.

Sometimes we get it right. Yeah, I have an dark side.

Lets see.... i would have removed his dick and eyeballs and vocal chords and throat with a rusted ass piece of metal(my daughter hiding in a safe spot until i could go get her) and then removed my daughter from the situation and then i would have called police!

EWW..NO WONDER WHY HEZ A PEDOPHILE...WHO WANTS TO FUKK THAT?? THATS WHY HE LOVEZ KIDZ...SICK BASTARD! HE WOULD HAVE GOTTON POUNDED WIT A POT, OR ANYTHING WITHIN MY REACH AN BEEN FUKKED OFF!! FOR EVEN THINKIN ABOUT PUTTING MY CHILD IN THAT SITUATION

Latest posts

Back