• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A restaurant worker accused of using a giant oriental pestle to club to death a 74-year-old love rival has been cleared of murder at the Old Bailey.

Ngoc Giam Dang was bludgeoned as he lay asleep in bed at his flat in Hackney, north-east London, on 3 July.

His former lodger Tran Quang Hung, 38, admitted sneaking into the property, but said he only did so to have sex with the victim's 48-year-old wife.

When he got there, he said, Mr Dang had already been killed by somebody else.

The murder weapon was later recovered from the scene and was found to have the victim's DNA on it but not the defendant's.

The court heard it was "beyond dispute" there had been "bad blood" between the men, and that the defendant was caught on CCTV in the area of the flat at 01:02 BST and seen leaving five minutes later.

The jury deliberated over two days before returning a unanimous verdict of not guilty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31021198

hahah how the fuck did this guy get away with this. Amazing. No big deal that he was found innocent, he would have only served a couple years anyways of convicted, England doesn't seem to frown on murder too harshly.

Anyways, the dude was 74, if you got to resort to murder to creep in on his woman, you got some issues. Then again, lot of bitches love the silver-fox look.

Had he just found another woman to bang, and kept his Hung wang out of Mrs Dang this whole thing never would have happened.

So it turns out Mr. Hung did NOT have a giant oriental pestle? Well then! Wink wink nod nod say no MORE!

Pestles:
Here's a bent one:
61bPARsrbwL._SX466_.jpg

A wooden knobby one:
vintage-wood-pestle-3853963.jpg

And your run-of-the-mill white one:
370688f3-b53c-487e-854e-518d4343d887_zpsgqhulqyw.jpg

I
So it turns out Mr. Hung did NOT have a giant oriental pestle? Well then! Wink wink nod nod say no MORE!

Pestles:
Here's a bent one:
61bPARsrbwL._SX466_.jpg

A wooden knobby one:
vintage-wood-pestle-3853963.jpg

And your run-of-the-mill white one:
370688f3-b53c-487e-854e-518d4343d887_zpsgqhulqyw.jpg
I actually have a seller I buy from in China whose name is Wan Hung Dong I save his packages and give them to friends

defendant was caught on CCTV in the area of the flat at 01:02 BST and seen leaving five minutes later.

I've never posted here before but I thought I'd take the opportunity to point out that, Hung as he may be, stamina is apparently not his forte.

I've never posted here before but I thought I'd take the opportunity to point out that, Hung as he may be, stamina is apparently not his forte.

Good point, well made. He probably lost any interest he originally had in nookie when he discovered the dead body of the man he was planning to make a cuckold of.

Read headline to the tune of that old doo wop classic ' who put the bomp ' -
:singing: Quang Hung put the Wang in Mrs Dang then gave Mr Dang a big boppy- de- bop- de- bop.

And another bizarre murder from my home town . Trust me - that's normal round here .

Back