• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Awwwww. Bats are CUTE! Every evening, at dusk they swoop out of the woods behind our house and circle round and round eating bugs. They're graceful and elegant and they eat MOSQUITOES. They also may carry rabies. I like bats! I'm an old bat myself.

Awwwww. Bats are CUTE! Every evening, at dusk they swoop out of the woods behind our house and circle round and round eating bugs. They're graceful and elegant and they eat MOSQUITOES. They also may carry rabies. I like bats! I'm an old bat myself.

Just wanted to be clear that I agree that bats are cute and that:whistle: I'm an old bat myself not that you're an old bat. I cannot afford to have anyone as conniving as you on my bad side.

heheheh, now I have all y'all scairt of me! Being an ole bat is a great hobby for a *cough* mature woman*cough*. When you're young you can be sweet and pretty; around 40-50 you can be an assertive and handsome woman. When you're 60+ you get to have all kindsa fun and be as weird, inappropriate and as outrageous as you like!

Down here, it's expected of you; everyone just says, "aw, lookit thet sweet ole thang ovah thar; ain' she jus' th' cutest thang evah?"

Latest posts

Back