• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Police charged Elizabeth Scroggs with felony sexual assault by a person with supervisory or disciplinary authority. She was charged because of an alleged sexual relationship with an 18-year-old male student, The DaltonDailyCitizen reported .

Scroggs is being held at the county jail without bond.
She was a three-time nominee for a local teaching award, nominated by her students. She also was an assistant cheerleading coach and former girls cross country coach at Coahulla Creek High School. (DaltonDailyCitizen)

In 2010, she won the “Best of the Best” teaching award according to Elite Daily.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/winner-best-teacher-award-busted-sleeping-student/njtrF/

Wow she looks much better in her teacher of the year award vice her mugshot! I think every guys first response after reading the articles of teachers sleeping with students is to immediately google images of the teacher.... I know i'm guilty.

I think every guys first response after reading the articles of teachers sleeping with students is to immediately google images of the teacher.... I know i'm guilty.

(sigh) (raises right arm) Okay, I'm guilty too.

And damn, most of them have been pretty darn good looking. I just don't understand why they do it. Is it a correlation between the need for stealth and the fact a young kid comes faster?

(sigh) (raises right arm) Okay, I'm guilty too.

And damn, most of them have been pretty darn good looking. I just don't understand why they do it. Is it a correlation between the need for stealth and the fact a young kid comes faster?
Now I'm offended LOL you disagree with my comment and became my 7th negative rating then agree with me in a reply.... That sir has won you a disagree. Eye for an eye.

Now I'm offended LOL you disagree with my comment and became my 7th negative rating then agree with me in a reply.... That sir has won you a disagree. Eye for an eye.
Sorry man. I meant to agree with you. It's that damn agree icon being right next to the disagree icon. I hit the wrong one by accident. I've actually done it several times. Must be my stupid hand. I've since changed my vote, since I obviously agreed with ya :D

Sorry man. I meant to agree with you. It's that damn agree icon being right next to the disagree icon. I hit the wrong one by accident. I've actually done it several times. Must be my stupid hand. I've since changed my vote, since I obviously agreed with ya :D
Very well I'll be an adult about the matter and since my negative ratings are back down to 6 I will change my vote on you LOL

I almost threw up lookin at those photos.

I was going to say it's bullshit she was charged for banging an ADULT. But then i saw her face. No man should have to have sex with that. I can't imagine the horror, the nightmares, the PTSD, this poor dude will prob never be able to get an erection again, every time he closes his eyes with a woman he'll prob have flashbacks of this horse beast.

Lock her the fuck up, throw away the key. Monster.

I almost threw up lookin at those photos.

I was going to say it's bullshit she was charged for banging an ADULT. But then i saw her face. No man should have to have sex with that. I can't imagine the horror, the nightmares, the PTSD, this poor dude will prob never be able to get an erection again, every time he closes his eyes with a woman he'll prob have flashbacks of this horse beast.

Lock her the fuck up, throw away the key. Monster.
Well you know what they say, about beauty... and light switches.

Whoops, I almost forgot...this makes four teaching careers thrown away this year. I think that we are up to four...

Back