• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
robber29n-2-web-620x400.jpg

This robber Mr. Knowles shot himself.It's just unfortunate he didn't do a better job.

http://latest.com/2015/01/clumsy-robber-shoots-trying-rob-gas-station/
'
A California man attempting to rob a gas station in Stockton accidentally shot himself in the leg while trying to threaten an employee.

Police say that Donnello Knowles, 21, robbed a nail salon and a Subway restaurant on Wednesday night before making his way to the gas station, where he shot himself in the leg and then fled to a friend’s home nearby. The friend called police to say Knowles had been shot.

Upon arriving at the apartment, officers realized that Knowles fit the description for a man who had committed several robberies. They found cash stuffed in his clothes and later discovered the firearm the thief used to rob the stores. Police have also said they have obtained video surveillance footage of the attacks, helping to further identify Knowles as the armed robber.

Knowles was taken to the hospital to treat his gunshot wound. He is currently receiving treatment while under the supervision of a Stockton police officer. He has been charged with robbery and various firearms and weapons charges. He will be detained once he is released from the hospital'

He seriously didn't hide the money before the cops got there? Or the gun? I mean, honestly dude, you're hella lame for scaring the shit out of the people you robbed, and for shooting yourself, but mostly for losing the loot!! On the flip side I hope the stores get their money back

Latest posts

Back