• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Look ass-fault; get the fuck off MY site. Nobody wants to read the shit you're posting. Why don't you take your shit, and that asshole you call a mouth somewhere else. I'm sure there are clubs or support groups for the morally impaired and functionally illiterate; go find one and y'all can sit in a circle and grunt at each other. If there is one thing I hate more than baby beaters, it's the brain-dead,heartless idiots who defend them and their lousy fucking choices. You are one cut above moron and slipping fast; I'm sure the rest of your genetic pool are the same. I can't stand tard defenders.

You know, you can love someone without being blind to his/her faults. If you had come here and said that you love the parents, but they made a bad choice and it's tragedy this little one suffered the consequences. You would have found us supportive and sympathetic. We would have offered whatever help we could give, and invite you to stay and join our dysfunctional but friendly family. We have unlimited compassion for family and friends who are heartbroken and bewildered by the actions of their loved ones; had you come here without the attitude and insults you would have been welcomed. We will not shut up, we will not stop posting about this, we will not stop reviling and insulting the anencephalic parents, babysitter and all their tard defending friends. It's what we do

And! Go back to school and learn grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. I wouldn't hire you to empty my garbage can.

Maybe you can understand this FUCK YOU
You know, frankly, at this point, I'm feeling like maybe the kids would have been luckier if they'd just been murdered. At least they wouldn't have to suffer from the debilitating condition of sharing DNA with you people anymore.

Maybe you can understand this FUCK YOU
Maybe you can understand that YOU came here, you sought us out repeatedly. If you don't like what we have to say then stay the FUCK OFF our site, because as you can gather from the 7 pages, we all agree with each other.

But, thank you for your visit we do enjoy trolls and tards, sadly, you have gotten boring and repetitive. Move along now, it seems Facebook or Twitter might me more suited for you, less big words and all.

This thread is 100% pure comedy gold (sorry, not sorry ;)) I don't think I've ever seen a thread here where so many morons crawl out of the woodwork and go hard for so long to try to make some statement I'm still not totally clear on. To me they are just proving over and over how stupid this family really is and those kids are better off being raised in the woods by a pack of wolves.

I don't think the punishment fits the crime here. These so-called parents repeatedly left their children in the care of a woefully inadequate and neglectful caregiver.They both pleaded guilty, so I wish I could tag their Tard-defenders so that they can apologize to us for being so damn stupid. But, I doubt that Daddy will be home anytime soon, since he is now facing charges stemming from a high speed car chase, drugs, and a few others. Keep in mind that this all happened while he was out on bail for the charges against him connected to his little girl's injuries.

The Fayette County father of two children allegedly injured by their caregiver pleaded guilty Tuesday to two charges of endangering the welfare of children.

Matthew Price, 22, of Washington Township agreed to a tentative sentence of nine to 23 months of intermediate punishment and will testify against Joshua Nathaniel Tannous, 20, of Bentleyville in Washington County.

Fayette County Assistant District Attorney Mark Mehalov said two additional charges of reckless endangerment will not be prosecuted.

His wife, Tracy Price, 24, pleaded guilty to the same charges last week, court records show.

Mehalov said he recalled her sentence as similar, but with an intermediate punishment term of six to 23 months, which can include house arrest and electronic monitoring.

She also will be required to testify against Tannous, Mehalov said.

He said his review of the case indicated Matthew Price spent more time with Tannous and should have been aware of what was happening with his children.

“That was his friend,” Mehalov said.

Tannous is charged with two counts each of aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of children, simple assault and reckless endangerment for injuring the Prices' then 2-year-old and 6-month-old children while staying with the family in February.

The parents were charged after admitting in police interviews that they had left their children in Tannous' care on numerous occasions though they suspected he was smoking marijuana and wasn't providing proper care, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

“(Matthew) Price stated that (Tannous) failed to change the diapers of both children, resulting in the children experiencing rashes. ... failed to feed said children and was often asleep upon arriving,” Southwest Regional Police Chief John Hartman wrote in the affidavit.

Tannous is awaiting trial in Fayette County Common Pleas Court. He remains free on $35,000 bail.

Price attended plea court in a prison jumpsuit. He remains in the Washington County Correctional Facility after an incident in Carroll Township last week.

According to police, Price led them on a high-speed chase — most of it while missing a tire — purportedly because he was carrying marijuana and owed fines to a district judge.

Officers who were trying to stop Price for driving a 2013 Dodge Avenger with no muffler and illegally tinted tail lights pursued the car as he allegedly attempted to escape.

At one point, a tire on Price's car dislodged and he continued driving, reaching speeds of up to 110 mph. He then tossed a plastic bag out a window, crashed and fled along Route 70 in Bentleyville.

He was charged with fleeing, hindering apprehension, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment, possession and several driving offenses.

http://triblive.com/mobile/7342574-96/price-tannous-county

It's all a conspiracy. The media, the police, and even the car manufacturers... They hid the pot in the car, made the wheel fall off, and even controlled the car remotely.

Isn't it OBVIOUS!? The police just needed to arrest him to meet their quota. Geeze... when are y'all gonna wake up and see that he is a great guy!

Just in case anyone reading this is humor-impared...:sarcasm:

Yep, any low-life piece of garbage that puts themselves before their kids safety should be punched repeatedly in the face.
Soo yeah.... my two yr scrapes her knee and my world falls apart..... I think some face punching, along with some good old-fashioned eye for an eye is in order.... lets see how loud they scream when someone breaks their clavicles

A Bentleyville man who was accused of breaking a 2-year-old's collarbones and hurting her 6-month-old sister was found not guilty of most of the charges police lodged against him.

A Fayette County jury deliberated for about four hours on Wednesday before finding Joshua Tannous, 20, not guilty of all four criminal charges filed in connection with the injuries to the 6-month-old.

It delivered split verdicts on the four charges filed in connection with the injuries to the 2-year-old girl, finding Tannous guilty of child endangerment and simple assault, but exonerating him of charges of aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.

Southwest Regional Police accused Tannous of injuring the daughters of Matthew and Tracy Price while he was staying with the Washington Township family in February 2014. On Tuesday, Tannous testified although he was stern with the older girl because she wouldn't stop crying when he wanted to go to sleep, he denied harming either child.

Mark Mehalov, assistant district attorney, described the verdicts as “at least a partial conviction for one of the children.”

Tannous' attorney, Anthony Bompiani of Youngwood, said the verdicts cleared Tannous of all wrongdoing involving the younger child and showed “my client wasn't responsible for the serious injuries” to either girl.

Southwest Regional Police Chief John Dale Hartman and Lt. Stephen Schwartz on Tuesday testified Tannous told them he “slammed” the 2-year-old down in her crib when she wouldn't stop crying so he could go to sleep after a night of smoking marijuana and drinking.

Tannous was babysitting the older girl while her parents were at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh with the baby. They sought medical attention for the younger girl when she stopped breathing while in Tannous' care.

Mehalov told jurors that Tannous shook the 6-month-old, causing her to stop breathing. Tannous denied the allegation, testifying she choked and stopped breathing while drinking from a bottle.

Tannous told jurors he was stern with the older girl when she wouldn't stop screaming as he tried to put her to bed after her parents went to the hospital. He said she fell from his arms and hit her head. He testified he “plopped” her into her crib, denying allegations he pushed her hard enough to break both of her collarbones and her right shoulder.

Tracy Price, 24, said Monday that she and Matthew, 22, are in the process of divorcing and that she has full custody of the children.

http://triblive.com/news/fayette/8698299-74/tannous-girl-charges

A Bentleyville man who was accused of breaking a 2-year-old's collarbones and hurting her 6-month-old sister will serve up to 23 months in the Fayette County Prison, though he was found not guilty of most of the charges against him.

Fayette County Judge Nancy Vernon on Wednesday sentenced Joshua Tannous, 20, to six to 23 months in jail on a felony conviction of child endangerment. She imposed no additional sentence on a misdemeanor conviction of simple assault.

Tannous did not address the court prior to sentencing. His attorney, Anthony Bompiani of Youngwood, said Tannous takes responsibility for having used drugs and alcohol while caring for the children.

http://triblive.com/news/fayette/8865579-74/tannous-charges-girl

Back