• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
"Two teenagers who forced a mentally ill woman to drink urine and smoke a cannabis joint filled with curry power while filming it on their mobile phones have been jailed.

Jamie Rhys Campin, 19, was given ten years behind bars after he was also convicted of sexually assaulting the 43-year-old victim, who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.

His accomplice, 19-year-old Connor James, was jailed for two years after he was also found guilty of helping to steal a ring and laptop worth £400 from the home in Hillingdon, Greater London."

Pics of these two at the link.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-sexually-assaulted-her.html#ixzz3QNfQJQ8v

From article...

The victim, who was suffering a psychotic episode, said she couldn't remember the exact date, and told the jury that she let the pair in because she convinced herself that she knew them.
[...]
'These people entered my house early, at seven or eight in the morning and I don’t understand why I let them in, in the first place. In my head I believed these people were friends of mine.

This makes my heart hurt. :(

Those two shitstains have a history of abusing the mentally ill, planning the attacks and recording them. That makes me feel kinda stabby.

I just can't wrap my head around this incessant need of asshole assailants to force the consumption of urine and/or feces on their victims. :vomit:
I understand the humiliation aspect but my stomach rolls every time I read it :vomit::yuck::vomit:

I just can't wrap my head around this incessant need of asshole assailants to force the consumption of urine and/or feces on their victims. :vomit:
I understand the humiliation aspect but my stomach rolls every time I read it :vomit::yuck::vomit:

I agree. The motivation is very different, but I watched a rerun on ID Discovery yesterday ("My Strange Criminal Obsession") of the worst urophagic I've ever seen/heard of. This guy rigged up multiple funnel, tubing and value urine collection systems in movie theater bathrooms so he could be there, hiding, at the time the children/teens were urinating (it's best right out of the "tap") to drink it. Before that, he was drinking it straight out of public toilets. He was a design engineer, then did some fashion design stuff and ended up ruining his career, his reputation and his entire life b/c even though he had *no* sexual attraction to these kids, he kept getting busted for perverted, voyeuristic kid sex-related crimes & has multiple charges on the Sex Offender Registry. He 110% believes that drinking the urine of children is the proverbial "fountain of youth" that will regenerate his body and stave off aging and death even though intellectually, he knows it's not. Can you imagine? *barf gag bleagh*

Last edited:
I agree. The motivation is very different, but I watched a rerun on ID Discovery yesterday ("My Strange Criminal Obsession") of the worst urophagic I've ever seen/heard of. This guy rigged up multiple funnel, tubing and value urine collection systems in movie theater bathrooms so he could be there, hiding, at the time the children/teens were urinating (it's best right out of the "tap") to drink it. Before that, he was drinking it straight out of public toilets. He was a design engineer, then did some fashion design stuff and ended up ruining his career, his reputation and his entire life b/c even though he had *no* sexual attraction to these kids, he kept getting busted for perverted, voyeuristic kid sex-related crimes & has multiple charges on the Sex Offender Registry. He 110% believes that drinking the urine of children is the proverbial "fountain of youth" that will regenerate his body and stave off aging and death even though intellectually, he knows it's not. Can you imagine? *barf gag bleagh*

He sounds mentally ill. I actually feel bad for him that he had to go to those lengths to get the urine. I thought it was bad for you to drink urine repeatedly. Did he have health issues as a result?

These kids are Sociopaths (over 18) and I'm shocked that they can sexually assault a mentally ill woman and only get 2 years for it.

He sounds mentally ill. I actually feel bad for him that he had to go to those lengths to get the urine. I thought it was bad for you to drink urine repeatedly. Did he have health issues as a result?

These kids are Sociopaths (over 18) and I'm shocked that they can sexually assault a mentally ill woman and only get 2 years for it.

I agree. He sounded pitiful on the show. Not to stay off topic with these (I'm out of disgusted adjectives and names for these, whatevers in the article), but here's his story.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/strange...urine-because-he-believes-it-keeps-him-312642

Ha ha ha...I bet it was so funny...ha ha ha...you're going to jail. You and your friend get to be the guys that to advantage of, ridiculed and raped a vulnerable adult for the rest of your lives...Jokes on you fuck faces.

No, ma'am, I can not.
*shakes head repeatedly and thinks good thoughts*

I reiterate: :yuck: lol

He was a design engineer, then did some fashion design stuff and ended up ruining his career, his reputation and his entire life b/c even though he had *no* sexual attraction to these kids

hahaha if you believe the claims of some sick fuck who is obsessed with consuming child piss. This fuck gets off to that shit, fountain of youth my ass. Total pervo. Better never let him off a registry.

Not surprised to see such absurdly low sentences for the predators in this threads story though.

hahaha if you believe the claims of some sick fuck who is obsessed with consuming child piss. This fuck gets off to that shit, fountain of youth my ass. Total pervo. Better never let him off a registry.

Not surprised to see such absurdly low sentences for the predators in this threads story though.

It was the fashion thing that gotcha, wasn't it, lol? J/k, no explanation necessary. You'd probably like the ankle fetishist who's addicted to watching the way a woman's ankle and ankle bone moves (not the foot) when she pumps the brake pedal on a car. That one's sexual and he pays big bucks for people to take pics and vids of other people doing it. Interesting show.

Actually the fashion thing def adds to it. That's one fucked up, predatory industry, not surprising at all a male involved in it is into some sick seedy shit.

Pedal pumping actually isn't that uncommon of a fetish, however it not being accompanied by a foot fetish is quite bizarre.

Back