• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
28lwe3a.jpg
[..]
Marshalltown man is charged with first-degree murder and child endangerment after a child flown by air ambulance to a Des Moines hospital died Friday.

Marshalltown police said paramedics were called
[..]
about 1:49 p.m. Wednesday on a report of an unresponsive child.
[...]
child was taken to Marshalltown Medical & Surgical Center and then flown by air ambulance to Blank Children's Hospital in Des Moines.
[...]
Friday afternoon, authorities said they were notified that Jossilyn Starn, 3, had died of head injuries.

Police said Branden Collins, 28, is now charged with first-degree murder, child endangerment, possession of schedule 1 drug and possession of drug paraphernalia in connection with the case.
[...]
said Collins is the live-in boyfriend of Jennifer Starns and was watching Jossilyn and two other children in the home at the time of the incident.

Collins made his initial court appearance Friday morning. He is being held in the Marshall County Jail.
http://www.kcci.com/news/man-charge...ild-rushed-to-hospital/27680558#ixzz3BAWhmH96
hi FB
dgqloh.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/branden.collins.16?fref=browse_search

Wtf? Don't these cunts that call themselves "Mothers" ever read the news? Heads up skanks stop letting these abusive losers play house with YOUR kids. C'mon no dick is worth that

Iowa man arrested after death of girlfriend’s child
Marshalltown Police arrested Branden Collins, 28, in connection to the death of Jossilyn Starn, 3, who died of head injuries on Wednesday while in his care. He has been charged with murder, child endangerment and possession of marijuana.
1p8e9f.jpg

need that smirk knocked off his face

Sad.

Gawd I wish these stupid bitches would stop letting the flavor of the month watch their children.

Funny he wasn't my flavor of the month you stupid cunt. We were together for over a year...nor do you know the whole story. just another dumb bitch trolling the Internet to see how many ways she can ruin someone's life today. fact check before you follow the mainstream media please and save another grieving mother the heartache, you cold heartless bitch.

Jossilyn-
I'm sorry that people are like this, but one positive is that I know you're in a beautiful place, surrounded by all the people that love you and you never have to deal with some of the cruel things this world throws your way. You are loved more than words, and you will never be forgotten!! I love you to the moon & back, to infinity & beyond, ALWAYS & forever Princess!!

Wtf? Don't these cunts that call themselves "Mothers" ever read the news? Heads up skanks stop letting these abusive losers play house with YOUR kids. C'mon no dick is worth that

You're right no dick is worth my precious princess, but maybe before you start throwing the "mother" term around, you should learn some compassion so that your kid doesn't end up being a little fucker like his/her mom.

Funny he wasn't my flavor of the month you stupid cunt. We were together for over a year...nor do you know the whole story.

You're right no dick is worth my precious princess [...]

Very sorry for your loss. It must be terrible finding your trust broken so fundamentally.

We see a lot of stories that are superficially the same, which is why the members on this board are likely to blame the mother at least partly when these things happen. So often they ignore clear warnings and obvious clues that this person should not be allowed to babysit. I'll happily concede that it is perfectly possible that occasionally a mother would be completely hood-winked and blind-sided, but the news site linked in this case does not give enough detail to show that is the case.

If you feel comfortable sharing the special circumstances you refer to when you say we don't "know the whole story", we would be keen to hear what you have to say.

Last edited:
Where was all this righteous rage when your boyfriend beat your kid to death?

Bitch please.

Again you don't know the whole story. I'm a grieving mother which is something I don't wish upon even my worst enemy. So I'm sorry if I didn't respond soon enough for your liking...I've had bigger and more emotional things to deal with. Sadly this post isn't worth my time but since you asked I thought I would be courteous enough to answer, but in all reality you can kindly fuck off. :)

I dated a man when my daughter was about 1. I went to jr high and high school with him. We had the same group of friends. He had a great upbringing. A good mother and father. Never once did he shows signs of being creepy or abusive or weird in any way. I trusted him. My sister who was 13 at the time would help babysit my daughter when I worked evenings. Sometimes he would be home, but most of the time he wasn't. Things didn't work out between us. We were both in our early 20's and looking for different things. Flash forward 8 or so years when my 13 yr old sister is now in HER early 20's. I found out that he had been sleeping with/raping my sister almost every day when I went to work for a few months. I say sleeping with/raping because although she was a "willing" participant, she was only 13 so therefore not legally able to consent.

My point being, not all monsters show their true form to others. I knew this guy for years and by all accounts, he was a great guy. I didn't even find out about it until many years later.

This woman lost her precious baby to someone she trusted.

Very sorry for your loss. It must be terrible finding your trust broken to fundamentally.

We see a lot of stories that are superficially the same, which is why the members on this board are likely to blame the mother at least partly when these things happen. So often they ignore clear warnings and obvious clues that this person should not be allowed to babysit. I'll happily concede that it is perfectly possible that occasionally a mother would be completely hood-winked and blind-sided, but the news site linked in this case does not give enough detail to show that is the case.

If you feel comfortable sharing the special circumstances you refer to when you say we don't "know the whole story", we would be keen to hear what you have to say.
I would love to be able to give you more details but because the case is ongoing I can't divulge much more for her brothers' sakes. I can tell you that as soon as I can I will be making a post to give the real information....not the crap the local paper and new channels put out...which is where the original story was sourced.

Last edited:
I would love to be able to give you more details but because the case is ongoing I can't divulge much more for her brothers' sakes. I can tell you that as soon as I can I will be making a post to give the real information....not the crap the local paper and new channels put out...which is where the original story was sourced.

Yes, well, we are limited to official news sources with the stories here unless someone with a personal connection turns up, but I completely understand why you have to be careful what you say until the case is heard in court.

Do come back and enlighten us when you can!

Sad.

Gawd I wish these stupid bitches would stop letting the flavor of the month watch their children.
I agree with you and stand by your opinion no matter what anybody else might say. We know how criminals or accessories to crime ALWAYS use the "you don't know the truth" excuse. We know how they blame everybody else for their problems, and of course resort to name calling when we don't agree with them. We've also seen them come on here, supposedly bemoaning the loss of a loved one, because it's a great place to get attention and act like the loving person they never were while the loved one was alive. We've seen it before, and can detect it in the writing, because they are narcissists who talk only about themselves and their own woes instead of the pain experienced by others. Lastly, there are those who think that being "together for over a year" disqualifies them from the Flavor of the Month moniker, not realizing that a year means very little where the care and welfare of a child is concerned. You and I know and understand the difference, but some do not - and those are the ones we usually end up reading about in the news.

Again you don't know the whole story. I'm a grieving mother which is something I don't wish upon even my worst enemy. So I'm sorry if I didn't respond soon enough for your liking...I've had bigger and more emotional things to deal with. Sadly this post isn't worth my time but since you asked I thought I would be courteous enough to answer, but in all reality you can kindly fuck off. :)

You're a grieving mother trolling the internet for people to blame for -your- shortcomings. That costs you the sympathy card in my book. I don't wish the pain of losing a child on anyone - but it's not about your pain, or your drama, or your "side" of the story.

It's about the child, and what she endured. Stop making it about you. It adds insult to injury.

All of this. Yes.

I agree with you and stand by your opinion no matter what anybody else might say. We know how criminals or accessories to crime ALWAYS use the "you don't know the truth" excuse. We know how they blame everybody else for their problems, and of course resort to name calling when we don't agree with them. We've also seen them come on here, supposedly bemoaning the loss of a loved one, because it's a great place to get attention and act like the loving person they never were while the loved one was alive. We've seen it before, and can detect it in the writing, because they are narcissists who talk only about themselves and their own woes instead of the pain experienced by others. Lastly, there are those who think that being "together for over a year" disqualifies them from the Flavor of the Month moniker, not realizing that a year means very little where the care and welfare of a child is concerned. You and I know and understand the difference, but some do not - and those are the ones we usually end up reading about in the news.

Well we all know now where she stands. She wants the attention of the grieving parent, explain how it was all an accident, and I am sure stand by her man. I've been with my husband 25 years and both of my children are his and I would still go all ape shit if there was any hint of him hurting one of them. I am sure this little girl gave warning signs red flags popped up everywhere but mom is probably one of those douches that got home from working some remedial job while he did not work yelled at her kids let them run the neighborhood and indulged in some illegal substances (not that all of them are wrong) put the kids to bed after some shitty non nutritional meal of ramen or mac and cheese and spent the rest of the night with the FLAVOR OF THE YEAR and sleep and repeat until one is dead.

She is so grieving that she is googling her man's name and trolling forums shouldn't you be paying attention to your other kids? Fighting for the justice of your little girl. Oh that's right instead of doing what is right again she is showing where her loyalty is. Loser Bad Breeder Bitch! Sew the cum dumpster up.

One more question why the girl and not the boys? Did he do something to the little princess?

RIP little baby at least you can fly free and not be hurt anymore or disappointment by your mother's choices anymore.

Last edited:
It's been a couple of days...I guess JCSmomma gave up on us and went elsewhere to generate some sympathy.

You're right no dick is worth my precious princess, but maybe before you start throwing the "mother" term around, you should learn some compassion so that your kid doesn't end up being a little fucker like his/her mom.
I just saw this but I'm not even fucking with this hoe on this beautiful Saturday morning we are having. I'm making Bug her favorite, pancakes! Yup that's right just like all the other REAL parents out there I actually know what my kids like. I pay attention to them& their needs& things like...oh idk maybe if they were GETTING KNOCKED AROUND??! This bitch wants us to believe that with every bump,bruise,rip&crack this little sweetie suffered it happened in a way that was oh just so fucking explainable, right? So she never ONCE listened to one of his bogus excuses & said to herself, maybe this guys just a fucking liar? Nevermind how incredibly sad this kid must've been. Whatever happened and I think it's pretty clear, YOU FAILED BITCH! She's gone. SHE suffered& SHE is who I am thinking about when I comment on you assholes. Now if you'll excuse me,I said it was pancake time!!

I'm making Bug her favorite, pancakes!
You evil woman! Don't you know that you are going to raise your child's cholesterol levels! (as well as happiness levels!) How DARE you!!! :sarcasm:

BTW... can you make a few extra for me?

You're a grieving mother trolling the internet for people to blame for -your- shortcomings. That costs you the sympathy card in my book. I don't wish the pain of losing a child on anyone - but it's not about your pain, or your drama, or your "side" of the story.

It's about the child, and what she endured. Stop making it about you. It adds insult to injury.
Annnnnddd I love you so hard for this. Best thing I've read all day.

Aug 22, 2015

Branden M. Collins of Marshalltown pleaded guilty to a charge of child endangerment leading to the death of a child at a hearing in District Court at the Marshall County Courthouse Friday.

The charge is a special Class B Felony, said Assistant Marshall County Attorney Paul Crawford.

The plea means Collins could be sentenced up to a maximum 50 years in prison.

Collins was charged with first-degree murder, a Class A felony, and child endangerment and was held on $1 million bond at the Marshall County Jail.

The girl, Jossilyn Starn, 3, was taken to Central Iowa Healthcare and then transferred by air ambulance to Blank Children’s Hospital in Des Moines where the youngster died two days later from the head-related injuries she received.

At a court appearance following the arrest, the judge read a police report stating Starn said Collins had grabbed the child by the arm and threw the child to the floor.

In March, public defender Scott Hunter asked Judge John J. Haney to rule that a confession then suspect Collins made to a Marshalltown police detective and a Iowa Department of Criminal Investigation special agent about the incident be ruled inadmissible.

The request was part of Hunter’s motion to suppress.

Crawford strongly rebutted, arguing Collins’ confession was voluntary, not coerced and thereby admissible in court.

Haney ruled earlier this summer to suppress Collins’ confession, meaning it could not have been used by Crawford had the case gone to trial.
http://www.timesrepublican.com/news...ty-plea-entered-in-death-of-3-year-old-child/

DMR042424-1_20140826.jpg

Looks like he got 24 years!

https://doc.iowa.gov/offender/view/6784688

Offender Information
Name Branden Michael Collins
Offender Number 6784688
Sex M
Birth Date 07/10/1986
Location Fort Dodge Correctional Facility
Offense CHILD ENDANGERMENT RESULTING IN DEATH
TDD/SDD * 07/06/2038
Commitment Date 10/14/2015