• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Welp, it's after Wednesday, and I'm not finding any new information about this...

I want answers!

Lol, no enemas. Bondage, spankings, humiliation, punishment , and reward. Those are my main things, but there are others on my contract I'm not able to mention. If you have a dirty sick mind like me, I'll tell you no bestiality, no kiddos, nothing like that. But we do indulge in kinky big breasted Latinas and white women.

Last edited:
What a Pile of shit these people are
I still have one left in school and if I heard tale of this happening to her you would not have to worry about them going to jail just me

I'm fairly certain that the school system will give these people a slap on the wrist... Because they usually do. How many pedophile teachers continue to teach even after reports of their behavior because the system covers for them.

Still can't find any revealing updates on this story, though I did learn there had been several pooping incidents at the school.

Still can't find any revealing updates on this story, though I did learn there had been several pooping incidents at the school.

Is this a new trend?

Neighbors in the Woodland Heights area of Houston are fed up and grossed out by a man who has been repeatedly going to the bathroom in their yards. He has hit one home on Byrne Street six times, and he's hit others, too.

"It's definitely not a nice thing to do to people," said Patrick Reese, who lives nearby. "Going to the bathroom in their driveway is not nice. That's definitely not something that's suppose to go on in polite society."

Link

This was small town Texas. There are still many schools, especially throughout the south, that are as backasswards as can be, that have made zero attempts to evolve with educational research or good ole fashioned common sense only years of mistakes and wisdom can yield. People may say that's not just the south, that's public school system in general in this country. Those people are dumb and are GREATLY underestimating just how shockingly inept and assbackwards these small town southern schools are. Trust me, unless you've been in em or closely know someone who has, you have no fucking idea about the depths of idiocy behind these fucktard institutions.

There may not be any sinister child predatory angle here, the teachers that run this school very well may have honestly, genuinely thought this was perfectly okay and not a soul on earth would have taken issue with it.

I'd be shocked if anyone even loses their job over this.

I just read about this school and I am shocked to even see something like this going on. If my kids were in that school I would have tried to bribe charges up. What in the world gives them this right to do this with their students?

A lawyer bot that would try to "bribe charges up"?

Can't you be disbarred for that?!? :dead:

Back