• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I have seen babies being born; Doing it is one thing, having to WATCH it makes you swear to not only never have sex again, but also cut off baby daddy's dick.

I can't imagine them letting her do the actual slicing. Even experienced docs sometimes fuck c-section patients over with nerve damage when performing the operation.

The woman in the photo looks like a man. Gross.

I have seen babies being born

Me too. Was worried it had turned me gay, luckily it had merely rendered me disinterested in any form of sex altogether. Still have PTSD from it. The nightmares hit me bout once every couple weeks. It's especially awful cuz along with that startled cold sweat, i also vomit uncontrollably cuz of how disgusting the act is.

With counseling i was able to overcome the trauma and after 2.5 years was able to have sex with a woman again, although i still struggle making eye contact with "it".

Over the past week I've shared this story with several OB's I work with and they were all as shocked as I was when I first read it. There is so much NO here.:doctor::jawdrop:o_O:wtf::shifty:
Might I add, 6.7lbs and 5.6lbs at 36wks (if I read correctly) are some hefty babies. I wonder if she was gestational diabetic or poorly controlled typeII, hence the complications (ginormous multiples with all that pressure and stress on that scarred up uterus pushing for vaginal labor is a little scary).

We were all Cesarean babies,(four kids, three births, oldest adopted, he was born in 1966) born between 1967 and 1970. Mom has no memories either. I think it sounds blissful. I know it's not a popular point of view, but I have nerve issues, and I don't handle certain types of pain well.

The pain of labor sucks ass. I'm one of those "don't you dare fucking touch me or I'll bite off your head and shove it up your ass!" People when it comes to pain. that said, my daughters birth was a really empowering experience and I wouldnt do it differently. except maybe the stitches, that shit sucked.

Last edited:
Back