• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

maccoombsM

"Twenty-five-year-old Jaimee Mendez of Swampscott was last heard from on Thursday. Family members say she called two friends, telling them she was with a male and felt uncomfortable...The family says police found items, including shoes, believed to belong to Mendez in a dumpster behind a Lynn CVS."

When the friend went to pick her up, she never showed. Other personal items, including cell phone, were found in the woods in neighbouring town of Salem. She is diabetic in need of insulin, and has an autistic son.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Woman-Missing-in-Massachusetts-282077281.html

Oh no. This is not going to end well. Hopefully with the finding of her cellphone, they can triangulate and track back to where she was with that male when she made the call to her friends. He did it.

I 'd like to know the back story, who was the guy, where did she meet him and how did she end up alone with the dude. I hope they're hiding those details because they have a suspect in mind but things certainly do not look good for the victim here.

I'd like to know a bit more about his previous sex crimes.

There's a big difference between someone who has been in prison for a violent rape and someone who has a record for being 18 and fucking his 16 year old girlfriend. Both will get you a a registration on the list but one is leagues worse than the other.

Missing mom was with man "making her nervous"

25-year-old Jaimee Mendez, of Swampscott, reportedly made two phone calls to friends that day, saying she was with a man in nearby Lynn and wanted to leave. Swampscott and Lynn are adjoing suburbs north of Boston.

"She said, 'Listen, I'm on this street I'm with this guy, he's making me really nervous, I want to get out of here,'" her sister, Alyssa Mendez, told CBS Boston. "[Her friend] went to go pick up her up, she never showed, and her phone was off. That's the last anyone ever heard of her."

Police in Salem discovered the missing woman's jacket, cellphone, phone charger and ID in an industrial area over the weekend, family told the station. Mendez' sneakers, men's clothing and a part of a rug were also discovered in a dumpster outside a drugstore in Lynn, according to family.
[.....]
Mendez is reportedly diabetic and left her medication at home. Her family says she would never leave her five-year-old son, who is autistic, alone for such a long stretch of time.

"It's like a race against the clock," Alyssa Mendez told the station.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-mom-last-seen-with-man-making-her-nervous-in-boston-suburb/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...302738096907.171116.1484121929&type=1&theater

Alyssa Mendez
November 8 ·

We are tying make a time. line. If anyone seen this guy with my sister please let me know when and where. This is who she was last with but he wont give any info and is clearly lying. Also i seen scratches on his cheek and hands. He is about 50lbs lighter that this pic and has been convicted of os rape and child abuse. Jay fleury. Please share. — with connie Sargent.

Diabetic mother of severely autistic son has been missing for four days without a phone or shoes after she was with a 'known sex offender' who was 'making her feel uncomfortable'
  • Jaimee Mendez went missing in woods in Swampscott, Massachusetts
  • Was last heard from on Thursday after she called friends to ask for help
  • One agreed to pick her up but when he arrived, she wasn't there
  • Told them she 'wanted to leave' because he made her feel uncomfortable
  • Police have found her phone, jacket and ID in a parking lot five miles away
  • They then discovered her sneakers in a dumpster outside a nearby CVS
  • She also has a five-year-old son who is severely autistic
  • The known sex offender revealed by the family is not being named
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-making-feel-uncomfortable.html#ixzz3Ij2DiqBr

Alyssa Mendez
November 8 ·
We are tying make a time. line. If anyone seen this guy with my sister please let me know when and where. This is who she was last with but he wont give any info and is clearly lying. Also i seen scratches on his cheek and hands. He is about 50lbs lighter that this pic and has been convicted of os rape and child abuse. Jay fleury. Please share. — with connie Sargent.

I hope the cops have spoken to this guy!

not much change really

Missing mom from MA last seen with a sex offender
The family of a missing Massachusetts woman continued their search for her Monday. 25-year-old Jaimee Mendez
[....]
Her family says they believe she was with a registered sex offender when she disappeared. “It’s almost a recovery mission right now because there’s just no way.”

Stephen Mendez says he never thought he would want to find his daughter’s body.
[....]
she doesn’t want to talk; just wants to find her daughter. At this point, they simply want her back. “It’s just horrible. I mean, we’re just searching and searching, and we just want to bring her home.”

Her sneakers were recovered in this dumpster, her phone and some clothes found along technology way, where relatives now focus. “Thank God we have a big family and we can all hold each other up, that’s all I can say.”

[....]

suspect a relatively new acquaintance of Jaimee’s, a man they believe is a level three sex offender. “When I spoke to that gentleman last night, when I was talking to him last night, inside his van was a complete bed setup. When I went back this morning it was gone. The rug was cut out. That’s telling me there’s not something right going on right there.”

Jaimee is diabetic, and has been without her medication since at least Thursday when she disappeared. Her little boy is now with family relatives. “It’s heart-breaking for her son. He’s autistic, and you know, he’s asking for his mom.”

“She’s missed, and we want her home.”
[...]
says she called a friend to pick her up Thursday, but wasn’t there when he arrived. They’re asking anyone with information to call authorities.

http://wwlp.com/2014/11/11/mass-family-searches-for-missing-mom/

Her family says they believe she was with a registered sex offender when she disappeared. “It’s almost a recovery mission right now because there’s just no way.”
Heartbreaking because I'm almost 100% sure that it's true. Heartbreaking that her family feels that way too.

I hope they have people (professionals or otherwise) right there to help explain this to her son and get him through it. Changes is hard on autistic children and you can't get much bigger of a change than losing your mother.

Transition is difficult for folks with autism...adults and children. I can't imagine the loss this child is feeling. I read she's never been a day away from him since he was born. It sounds like she was a very good mother to him. I hope this young mother's body is found so she can be returned to her family for a proper burial. I don't believe she is alive. Like the family...I believe its now a recovery mission. So sad. I doubt she knew he was a sex offender but was getting the bad vibes...resulting in calling for help. She knew she was in a bad situation. I'll bet as soon as she got off the phone...he attacked her.

Level 3 sex offender, 8 RO's and approximately 21 cases filed against him... Yeah, I certainly believe his claims of innocence now.

Last edited:
Hopefully the police can look further at the RSO that made her feel uncomfortable. She was most like killed the night she disappeared.

I believe the RSO has conveniently moved to Virginia. Would love to know what his reaction was when he heard she has been found.

at least now her family has her back and closure. the note penned by one was poignant and described her spirit well, I hope the pos get nailed he is guilty

Thx for the update. This is so sad. She knew she was in a dangerous situation. She had to be terrified.

Looks like the LOW is only getting 17yrs in a plea deal.
he family hoped a trial would clear up questions about how the young mother died, because so far very little has been released. They say with no trial, this still feels unfinished.

“Just the whole night, how the whole night went, so you can get it right in your head, put it to rest after. So, I really don’t know who called who, what did she say to who, was that the truth, you only get that with cross examination and all that,” Michelle Mendez said.

To make matters worse, more of Mendez’s remains were found on the same beach earlier this week by a dog walker.

Mendez’s family members were all in court Friday, including her young son, and they had words for the man they believe killed her.

"Iif you don’t feel her yet you will, you wll feel her, and she will torture you and i hope she does," Michelle Mendez said.
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/man...ds-guilty-to-voluntary-manslaughter/717117151

Back