• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
An Ann Arbor high school English teacher accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman in 2012 will appear in court Thursday for a preliminary examination.

Kip Wilson, 46, was charged in December with one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, incapacitated victim. He's accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman he had previously dated on July 19, 2012, Ypsilanti police Lt. Deric Gress said.
The alleged assault took place at Wilson's Ypsilanti home.

Wilson is on paid administrative leave from his position at Huron High School, said Liz Margolis, Ann Arbor schools spokeswoman.
http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor..._teacher_1.html#incart_most-read_news_article
X2V5BUH.jpg

Damn, the number of sex crimes going on on any given day is just amazing. Can't these guys just go find a consenting partner? I mean, can't they even behave like halfway rational, decent people to develop some sort of relationship, no matter how trivial, with a woman to possibly develop a friendship and more? Heck, why not go online and find a friend with benefits, at least you get a consenting partner and no trouble with the law. I just don't get it. Why risk so much by hurting someone else for a few moments of pleasure or whatever? Don't these idiots think, "Hmm, if I go to jail, I won't ever get sex for 10 or 20 years." Oh, sure, they may have sex forced on them :D but it won't be what they want. Anyway, I am just always in a state of disbelief over these idiots who ruin their lives (and those of others), just for one quickie or something. Completely pointless.

I saw teacher and after reading I'm just surprised it wasn't a student. At least he is a step ahead of some of his colleagues.

He did this shit to get back at her since it says he had previously dated her. I hope he gets raped daily in jail.

Damn, the number of sex crimes going on on any given day is just amazing. Can't these guys just go find a consenting partner? I mean, can't they even behave like halfway rational, decent people to develop some sort of relationship, no matter how trivial, with a woman to possibly develop a friendship and more? Heck, why not go online and find a friend with benefits, at least you get a consenting partner and no trouble with the law. I just don't get it. Why risk so much by hurting someone else for a few moments of pleasure or whatever? Don't these idiots think, "Hmm, if I go to jail, I won't ever get sex for 10 or 20 years." Oh, sure, they may have sex forced on them :D but it won't be what they want. Anyway, I am just always in a state of disbelief over these idiots who ruin their lives (and those of others), just for one quickie or something. Completely pointless.
I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with power and control.

This happened in 2012...this guy is on PAID administrative leave?? For how long? Two yrs facing charges such as these is ridiculous. IMHO

I agree that rape is about control and power. Some rapists get off on the pain and humiliation of a conscious victim, others like an unconscious victim they can do anything to, often with objects.

I agree that rape is about control and power. Some rapists get off on the pain and humiliation of a conscious victim, others like an unconscious victim they can do anything to, often with objects.
Also a lot, if not all, of these guys despise women.

I am so sick of hearing about teachers and sex crimes...So glad my kids are in the final stretch in terms of high school, because if I had a five year old in the house I would give some serious consideration to home schooling. How do you drug a woman at night and then sit at your desk in a room full of kids and act normal the next morning...HOW

Along with the three Rs, that asshole should also have learned the three Cs of sex; consent, consciousness and cooperation.

Back