• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She looks like a man. I wonder if the boyfriend has any latent desires he isn't admitting to... surely, she couldn't be THAT good a piece of ass.

She looks like she coud be part of the canine family! Put a bone in her mouth and I'll bet she barks!

I can not see my husband wanting to argue anymore if I appeared in the living room with a crow bar, I can see him saying things like...Honey, I didn't mean that, or sorry, or okay you win. I'm trying to imagine being so mad at him a crow bar and assault charges look like a good option...and nope!

Talk about vague. What was the disagreement about? I'd kinda like to know if it was justified? If that motherfucker put the toilet paper roll on backwards, AGAIN, well....

First of all do any of you personally know her. No. As for those of you who think this is funny, let me just tell you. I am her child. Am I proud of the things she's done no, but if you don't know her you have no right to shame her. none of you were there. This post is disgusting. You're talking about her hairstyle and if she's a good piece of ass. You have no right. Next time before you comment on something like this think about who has access to it. It effects more than the person who's picture you are shaming.

T
First of all do any of you personally know her. No. As for those of you who think this is funny, let me just tell you. I am her child. Am I proud of the things she's done no, but if you don't know her you have no right to shame her. none of you were there. This post is disgusting. You're talking about her hairstyle and if she's a good piece of ass. You have no right. Next time before you comment on something like this think about who has access to it. It effects more than the person who's picture you are shaming.
That's the point of this site.

but if you don't know her you have no right to shame her
Wrong

none of you were there.
Wait a minute... let me check... Nope, no bite marks and no crowbar imprint on my forehead. Hey, you are right... I wasn't there. What the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

This post is disgusting.
Nah, your post isn't disgusting, its just ridiculous and without merit.

Next time before you comment on something like this think about who has access to it.
If you don't want to read about the public opinion of the lard-ass that spawned you, don't google her damn name, dumb-ass.

Oh look name calling how original. It's amazing what people will do to make themselves feel better. You can all be brave smartasses behind the safety of a keyboard. I'm sure many of you are adorable. You must all be perfect. it must be the highlight of many of your days. To get online to bash people you have never even met. It's sad as hell.

Oh look name calling how original. It's amazing what people will do to make themselves feel better. You can all be brave smartasses behind the safety of a keyboard. I'm sure many of you are adorable. You must all be perfect. it must be the highlight of many of your days. To get online to bash people you have never even met. It's sad as hell.
Go away

Awww :/ poor hateful people. You hide behind pictures that aren't you. Go away! I've only just begun.

I love being told I am brave, adorable and perfect, but you forgot wickedly funny.

We have a right to free speech and we exercise that right.

We are not the silly woman who got herself in the news for a hitting someone with a crowbar.

Awww :/ poor hateful people. You hide behind pictures that aren't you. Go away! I've only just begun.

And you are her authentic offspring via the anonymity of the internet how, exactly? :troll: Let me guess. Because you say so. :rolleyes: Why not convince us you know what you're talking about with some details? What happened?

I dont have to talk about her crimes or give you any information. Why would I just pop up on a site and go oh that's my mommy. No one Openly says that. She is flawed many of us are. I'm just Saying I don't really see how people think talking about her is okay. This is not meant for people to use as public humiliation and the news site you took it off of didnt intend that for it either. The bf she supposedly assaulted has issues of his own he's not an angel either.

Well it's sad. I have to wonder what kind of people are on this site.
Assholes. We're all a bunch of assholes. Don't need a magic 8 ball to figure that out. Okay some of us aren't going first class to hell but the majority of us have accommodations made and roommates picked out. Just in case.

Pssst...that's me in my avatar and before you even ask, yes I really am that hot.
Your mom is a dumbass by the way. No matter what you say it's not gonna change the fact that we have the constitutional right to bad mouth her becoz she chose to be an idiot. Don't like it leave. You had to know people would not be kind which is why you came looking for us.

I dont have to talk about her crimes or give you any information. Why would I just pop up on a site and go oh that's my mommy. No one Openly says that. She is flawed many of us are. I'm just Saying I don't really see how people think talking about her is okay. This is not meant for people to use as public humiliation and the news site you took it off of didnt intend that for it either. The bf she supposedly assaulted has issues of his own he's not an angel either.

LOL!! Neener neener to you, too, sweetie. And good luck with that whole 13 y.o. trolling routine you've got going on. I'm usually not too harsh, but for some reason, you inspire me. :kiss:

Personally, if you have nothing more to offer than bullshit "I'm really, really a relative, oh please believe me" fairy tales, stale-assed sass and blind, indignant, rhetorical lip, I'll allow you to continue your droning, wailing, crybaby lamentations trying to defend the dumb cunt in the story in peace. You're just another bored, lonely troll and frankly, you bore me. :yawn:

ETA: Welcome to the internet.

Last edited:
Don't these folks know that without their assinine little comments on these stories that possibly there would be 3 or 4 posts and then it would fade into the woodwork never to be seen again? But NOOOOO, they have to jump in with YOU CAN'T JUDGE MY MOTHER, and then all hell breaks loose and everybody on this site has heard about it. Especially after the tard defender alert, :Dthanks @CbabyRKO,:D otherwise I would have just kept going.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
You are, you're , and your is a common mistake jackass. I still defend the fact that this post is ridiculous and when I have already contacted the website about it. I don't have to give you the juicy details of how it all went down, and the where is she now story. This is my mother. She is not perfect but she gave life to me and another sibling. I don't have to prove who I am. Most of the people on this site are hiding behind fake pictures anyway.

Trust me I am grown. Oh yes please comment about how I'm stupid. I mean with a mother like this I must be right. One thing I've learned is to push myself passed the things my mother has done. No matter what I will be there for her because that is what family does.

Back