• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Well, alrighty then, that sounds ummm, pleasant...:wtf:
For a long time, it was the only effective treatment for the lesions that appeared in the early stages of the disease. It didn't cure syphilis (it wasn't until the advent of penicillin that there was a cure for all stages of syphilis) and repeated exposure tended to make the patient mad as a hatter, but I suppose they wanted any relief possible for the nasty, painful lesions.

And now we have strands of antibiotic resistant syphillis...so it comes full circle y'all!

For a long time, it was the only effective treatment for the lesions that appeared in the early stages of the disease. It didn't cure syphilis (it wasn't until the advent of penicillin that there was a cure for all stages of syphilis) and repeated exposure tended to make the patient mad as a hatter, but I suppose they wanted any relief possible for the nasty, painful lesions.

I'm going to fucking faint...shit, I'm glad I didn't live back in those days. I just can't take any of these urethra/penis stories. It's my biggest phobia. I don't want ANYTHING getting near my pecker, except...well you know. A woman and all her wonderful charms. Without a syringe.

I'm going to fucking faint...shit, I'm glad I didn't live back in those days. I just can't take any of these urethra/penis stories. It's my biggest phobia. I don't want ANYTHING getting near my pecker, except...well you know. A woman and all her wonderful charms. Without a syringe.
So no medfet stuff like catheterisation and sounding for you? How boring. ;)

So no medfet stuff like catheterisation and sounding for you? How boring. ;)
My biggest fear - no lie - is needing to be hospitalized where they have to give me a catheter. I would not be able to stay there, I would fight and claw my way out of the hospital, I wouldn't care if I were dying.

Yeah, I know I'm boring. I could never be blindfolded because I would always worry somebody would try to cut off my pecker. I wouldn't be handcuffed for the same reason. So, no S&M or B&D. The only 'different' thing any of my partners ever did was pee on me. I didn't get anything out of it, but she did.

Yay! @Azryhael wins the internet for the day.
It went up the old urethra gentleman.

Sorry for the broken link, didn't mean to tease. Looking for a new one now.

ETA: should be fixed.

Last edited:
I had seen a headline somewhere on Wednesday about Black Beard being busy with his men's health and I should've realized what it was about. Seafaring men were fairly well known for spreading std's.

Back