• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Angela-Alexia.jpg

EASTPOINTE, MI
– Angela Alexie is behind bars after police say the 24-year-old gave birth to a baby that she let starve to death in an unheated garage.

On Jan 14th, employees at a Roseville recycling center found a dead newborn on a sorting conveyor and contacted police. The resulting investigation lead police to Alexie, who is homeless, and she would admit to them that the baby was hers.

According to Alexie, she gave birth to the baby boy on Dec 22 at a home she had been living at, possibly with her boyfriend. Instead of calling for help or dropping the baby off at the nearest fire station, Alexie put the baby in the home’s unheated garage until it died several days later.

“She left the house and then back out to the garage to check on the baby every few hours,” said Roseville Police Detective Brad McKenzie. “Then the baby finally passed away on the 24th of December.”

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com#ixzz3QEAteZc6

...to check on the baby every few hours...the baby finally passed away on the 24th of December.

My God, that tiny, innocent soul had to endure two days of that, unable to do anything for itself, and that cunt just watched it die, as if she was doing nothing more than looking out a window to see what the weather was like. What a goddamn motherfucker asshole cunt.

How...HOW do people grow up to be like this, without any sense of empathy or remorse?

I really, really, REALLY want to disembowel this cunt myself. Nothing else will do.

I am heartbroken for that lost life, a life that didn't ask to be conceived, that didn't ask to be brought into this world, that didn't ask for anything yet was forced to suffer for no fucking reason except one selfish bitch who isn't worth the shit I scrape off my shoe.

She deserves the worst, painful death I can think of.

This has really bothered me.

Can somebody please tell me what these bitches are thinking when they spread their legs for some guy and know they aren't using birth control? Like, do they give it no more consideration than, say, checking email or answering the phone? Do they not think about consequences? Do they even like sex or are they just doing it for some guy? And if so, fucking WHY?!

I'm too incensed to speak.

This has to stop. No mercy should be shown to those who take the lives of the innocent. Infanticide needs to be punishable by the death penalty. No pleas. No lesser charges. No exceptions other than irrefutable proof of mental defect/illness, in which case it's LWOP. In cases where there is no doubt of guilt, the death sentence should be carried out immediately. My heart breaks for this little guy. I bet he would just light up whenever that Slore walked in to check & see if her inconvenience had been snuffed out yet. How long did he hold onto the hope that next time she came, she would feed him? How long did he cry for nourishment, love and warmth before he just gave up? This bitch has no soul. She must be empty inside, completely void of any shred of humanity or decency. Why, oh why, are these ungrateful bìtches given the most precious of gifts, while good, decent women who are unable to conceive yearn for a child to love?!

Can somebody please tell me what these bitches are thinking when they spread their legs for some guy and know they aren't using birth control? Like, do they give it no more consideration than, say, checking email or answering the phone? Do they not think about consequences? Do they even like sex or are they just doing it for some guy? And if so, fucking WHY?!

I'm too incensed to speak.
Okay, I'll give this one a shot. Please keep in mind I'm the mother of 4 and more than a decade older than this twit but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I think that they think but I think that they simply don't care. We're seeing a generation come into adulthood who have no consideration for others, they're selfish, if it doesn't immediately satisfy some need within them then they simply don't care. Also we're seeing more and more young people with no regard for consequences because they've never been made to face them, their parents coddled them until they turned them loose on the rest of us and by that time they had developed the mindset that consequences don't exist for them and if by some rare chance they do then someone (Mommy, Daddy, boyfriend, etc.) will take care of those consequences for them, they themselves won't have to face them.

That's my take on the mindset. Because while I find what she did beyond heartless, cruel and evil what I also see is overwhelming selfishness, she wanted the gratification of sex without condoms (it does feel better) fuck what could happen as a result and when the inevitable did happen she was too selfish to think of anyone but herself (adoption would require thinking about the child and even the adoptive parents) so she murdered her child.

Also we're seeing more and more young people with no regard for consequences because they've never been made to face them, their parents coddled them until they turned them loose on the rest of us and by that time they had developed the mindset that consequences don't exist for them

Our civilization is doomed. Just simply fucking doomed. I want to move to Antarctica or something and just hang out with ice, snow, and maybe some sort of mammal. Don't worry, I wouldn't have sex with it, though.

Aww poor baby boy. I bet he was doing the rooting thing newborns do looking for a tit till he just got to damn weak and went to sleep forever.

Fucking awful.

The worthless bitch has no conscience and no soul. Her mere existence defiles everything around her. If I could, I would keep her alive for a thousand years and torment her in every way imaginable, every second of every hour of every day. I want her to know the damnation of eternity in all its dire, blackest suffering.

I want revenge for that child, a need that can sated only through knowing the heinous cunt had endured more suffering than any human being in the history of this planet.

But you know what is worse?

Tomorrow, or in the days to come, there will be another story even more horrible than this one.

I think that they think but I think that they simply don't care. We're seeing a generation come into adulthood who have no consideration for others, they're selfish, if it doesn't immediately satisfy some need within them then they simply don't care. Also we're seeing more and more young people with no regard for consequences because they've never been made to face them, their parents coddled them until they turned them loose on the rest of us and by that time they had developed the mindset that consequences don't exist for them and if by some rare chance they do then someone (Mommy, Daddy, boyfriend, etc.) will take care of those consequences for them, they themselves won't have to face them.

Whoa, now! Let's not label an entire generation. Especially since that's my generation you're talking about. :p

This isn't, "I don't understand why no one will hire me when I wear jeans and a Batman shirt to an interview," behavior. That's the behavior my generation has become synonymous with... Sigh...

This is straight up depravity, and it's generally created one of three ways: Genetic predisposition (i.e. anti-social personality disorder), intense childhood neglect or abuse, mental illness (natural or drug-induced)... or any combination thereof. The level of callousness required to make sure a baby is dying in this particular manner goes well beyond never having to face consequences. If this broad had killed a parent she was living with over an argument about the dishes, that'd be a different story. But she repeatedly went outside to make sure the life she had just given birth to died in as agonizing a manner as is possible.

In my opinion, nothing but naturally developed mental illness diminishes her responsibility for what she's done, but even in that case, she would belong in a mental institution until she took her dying breath.

I don't care how selfish she was. If she didn't want the hassle, all she had to do is leave the kid somplace where he would be quickly found.

That's all she had to do!

To not even do that, instead periodically checking on his passing away as she let him him starve to death, displays a callousness of utterly inhuman proportions. She does not deserve to walk amongst us ever again. In fact, she is just the kind of evil scum that we need death penalties for.

She showed clear intent to kill this poor little baby. The horror of her going to check on it every few hours...only to see if it had died yet is beyond my comprehension. I don't understand how anyone could do this to a newborn or anyone else. Especially when its blasted out all over all the time now about fire stations and ER's taking newborns with no questions asked. I lived in Michigan not real far from this area. I know the word is out. This story makes me hurt for this child.

I agree that we have a generation of kids growing up that feel entitled and that rules don't apply to them. I'm terrified what our country will be like in another ten to twenty years. I've had this discussion with co-workers...interestingly. I know there are good kids out there being raised right...but there are even more that don't have the discipline, support and/or love to learn right so they learn from the streets, social media, access to inappropriate internet websites, peers and video games. There are probably more single parents than married couples now...with the divorce rate so high. Single parents have to work. Many latchkey kids without supervision. What a sad country we've become. Pedo's coming out of the woodwork daily...every where. Serial killers. People vanishing without a trace. Parents killing their kids. Partners killing partners and/or their entire families. Kids killing their parents. People killing innocent people randomly for fun. This is all escalating at an alarming rate. IMHO

I agree that we have a generation of kids growing up that feel entitled and that rules don't apply to them. I'm terrified what our country will be like in another ten to twenty years. I've had this discussion with co-workers...interestingly. I know there are good kids out there being raised right...but there are even more that don't have the discipline, support and/or love to learn right so they learn from the streets, social media, access to inappropriate internet websites, peers and video games. There are probably more single parents than married couples now...with the divorce rate so high. Single parents have to work. Many latchkey kids without supervision. What a sad country we've become. Pedo's coming out of the woodwork daily...every where. Serial killers. People vanishing without a trace. Parents killing their kids. Partners killing partners and/or their entire families. Kids killing their parents. People killing innocent people randomly for fun. This is all escalating at an alarming rate. IMHO

Deep breath... breathe... again...

Okay. I am pleased to inform you that your perception is inaccurate. While your points about the children of single parents are valid, most of them turn out just fine. And the divorce rate is pretty stable. On top of this, the birth rate is at an all-time low. The teen birth rate, also all-time low. Fewer people are having children when they feel they can't care for them properly. Child molestation has been dropping consistently for years. Serial killers, meh... not much we can do about them, but violent crime is at historic lows. The homicide rate has dropped by nearly half (49%) since 1992.

Nothing is escalating. It's actually all getting better. But every generation feels this way about previous generations. In fact, the commonly held belief by every generation that the world is going to hell is a documented psychological phenomenon, first mentioned, if I recall correctly, in the late 17th century.

Now go throw a party or adopt a puppy. Life is good. :)

Some food for thought from the glass half full.
http://www.utexas.edu/features/2008/11/10/crime/

How to think like a Sociologist:
http://www.everydaysociologyblog.com/2009/06/how-to-think-like-a-sociologist.html

Just cuz I thought it was interesting:
http://bigthink.com/the-evolution-of-enlightenment/the-world-is-getting-worse-and-other-lies

ETA: Believe me, I struggle with the "world is going down the shitter in record time" thinking, too. I do. When I notice myself getting too balled up inside about the seemingly never-ending, heinous, vicious bullshit that goes on, I check out the bigger picture and it helps bring me back into balance. Otherwise, in my case, I create my own self-fulfilling prophecy and the world according to me ends up being a very scary place to be, and I even start guilting myself for having kids (true).

Last edited:
What I don't get is that she seemed to start out okay. I scanned through her old FB posts (somebody posted the links here or on the front page article) and she has lots of pics with her two boys, says how much they mean to her, mentions throwing them birthday parties, etc., in addition to that "full-time mommy" bit. Then, counting backwards from the time this most recent baby was born, it appears that when she got pregnant with him she had a baby girl that was only a few months old. What happened? She seemed to enjoy being a mom for awhile.

NOT that this justifies or excuses what she did in any way but maybe she just couldn't take the thought/responsibility of one more kid.

Interestingly, in all the photos leading up to the birth/end of last year, she doesn't even look pregnant :(

Okay. I am pleased to inform you that your perception is inaccurate. While your points about the children of single parents are valid, most of them turn out just fine. And the divorce rate is pretty stable. On top of this, the birth rate is at an all-time low. The teen birth rate, also all-time low. Fewer people are having children when they feel they can't care for them properly. Child molestation has been dropping consistently for years. Serial killers, meh... not much we can do about them, but violent crime is at historic lows. The homicide rate has dropped by nearly half (49%) since 1992.

Nothing is escalating. It's actually all getting better. :)

I am aware statistics prove crime is dropping and all that. HOWEVER...people, as a species, have not become kindler and gentler. They have become more self-absorbed, inconsiderate, disrespectful, and impatient. We see it around us all the time.

Yes, I am one of those geezers you mentioned who thinks the country is going to Hell (and it is), but having lived longer than you, and experienced more, I can state with certainty that, crime aside, people were very different during my youth and young adulthood. Then, you could have a disagreement with somebody without getting into a fist fight about it, or getting murdered.

You may think my memories of the olden days are bordering on nostalgia due to my then-younger, more innocent perspective, and I admit that is probably part of it. But I also know so many more people are far more cruel to others, on a daily basis and over trivial matters, than they were then. I was bullied like a motherfucker when I was a kid - I hated my life - so for me to make a statement like that should tell you something (more than I'm just a geezer who doesn't understand the 'younger generation').

Yes, we've always had assholes and other selfish shitheads. But I seriously believe, from what I read and experience, that the human condition is devolving, and the apex of society and community - that proverbial village that raises the child - is long gone.

Politics plays a huge role in the equation. I know what We, the People want for this country and for others is far different than what the greed-driven, almighty-dollar Whores want is very different. Keeping the country in disarray works to their benefit because there is money to be made by promising to fix it all. And yes, that was a problem too back in 'my day,' but it has gotten worse over the years, to where we are now past the tipping point. Now, politicians, to include the supposed Commander-in-Chief, just do whatever the Hell they want, right in our faces and with disregard to the rights of citizens, while creating laws to prevent us from holding them accountable.

I would like to write more about this but I'm trying to keep it short. I hope I covered enough bases to at least present a competent picture of what was then vs what is now.

Athena, I know you are probably sighing and thinking, "That poor disillusioned old man...there's just no getting through to him." This is a topic we would probably discuss for hours and still cover only the tip of the ice burg, so it will be impossible to cheerfully rectify through writing. Please know, however, I do appreciate your thoughtful, coherent posts which always try to balance both sides of an issue.

Last edited:
They have become more self-absorbed, inconsiderate, disrespectful, and impatient. We see it around us all the time.

I won't disagree with that. My point was simply that it is not to the point of driving violent crime, which is what was asserted.

Yes, I am one of those geezers you mentioned who thinks the country is going to Hell (and it is), but having lived longer than you, and experienced more, I can state with certainty that, crime aside, people were very different during my youth and young adulthood. Then, you could have a disagreement with somebody without getting into a fist fight about it, or getting murdered.

Well, that's a hell of an exaggeration. For one, people have been getting beaten or murdered over disagreements since humans have existed. Duels over trivial shit have been documented since writing existed. And, I'm a pretty disagreeable gal. In fact, if you asked my husband, he thinks I invite trouble by making controversial statements in public places more loudly. I don't think I do, I think he's just uncomfortable with my controversial nature at any volume, but I digress. I've never been beaten or murdered over a disagreement. Not even in bars. Again, the homicide rate has dropped by half in 20 years.

But I also know so many more people are far more cruel to others, on a daily basis and over trivial matters, than they were then.

Really? You know them? Might I recommend making some adjustments to your social circle? ;)

You have to watch using that "know" word around me. I'll try to make you prove it sometimes.

Yes, we've always had assholes and other selfish shitheads. But I seriously believe, from what I read and experience, that the human condition is devolving, and the apex of society and community - that proverbial village that raises the child - is long gone.

I believe there's partial truth to that. But things are far from hopeless.

Politics plays a huge role in the equation. I know what We, the People want for this country and for others is far different than what the greed-driven, almighty-dollar Whores want is very different. Keeping the country in disarray works to their benefit because there is money to be made by promising to fix it all. And yes, that was a problem too back in 'my day,' but it has gotten worse over the years, to where we are now past the tipping point. Now, politicians, to include the supposed Commander-in-Chief, just do whatever the Hell they want, right in our faces and with disregard to the rights of citizens, while creating laws to prevent us from holding them accountable.

Won't disagree with that.

Athena, I know you are probably sighing and thinking, "That poor disillusioned old man...there's just no getting through to him." This is a topic we would probably discuss for hours and still cover only the tip of the ice burg, so it will be impossible to cheerfully rectify through writing. Please know, however, I do appreciate your thoughtful, coherent posts which always try to balance both sides of an issue.

Much obliged. I look forward to getting to know your perspective better. We're not that far apart on this issue, in my opinion. Now, I'm just dying to know how old is old, lol.

Idk about this new generation being worse than the last. My dad has 7 sibs and only one has had anything to do with their kids. My mom was bad most of the time. Her brother always picked on me growing up ( he was an adult then) and my mom's mom is a vindictive lying CUNT. I wont go on too many to tall4about

Now, I'm just dying to know how old is old, lol.

Oh, I'm 52. Okay, that might not make me a GEEZER geezer, but some people think that's really old. In my mind, I feel like I'm only 9 (don't worry, I like my women older than that).

I remember being 22 years old and thinking it would take FOREVER to get to 30. It was completely alien. To think of a FIFTY year old?! Hell, ancient, like a completely different world.

I purposely refer to myself as 'geezer' just so younger people won't think I consider myself 'hip' with their generation. You know, like the old guy at the party who's trying to hit on young women by acting like he's their own age? But he stands out because of it? And everyone goes home and laughs about him?

My DD icon is actually a pic of me, taken about 5 years ago, though the high contrast removes some of the detail. It was a 'goofy' pic I needed for a video project I was making at the time.

Oh, BTW, regarding the driving factors behind violent crime: yes, they were different a few decades ago, that was something else I wanted to elaborate on but was trying to be as brief as possible.

Thanks.

Talk about*. And as a child quite a few other kids parents had their fun picking at/on me and my family thought that was just fuxkin swell. Idk I think this Gen was raises this way.

Aww poor baby boy. I bet he was doing the rooting thing newborns do looking for a tit till he just got to damn weak and went to sleep forever.

Fucking awful.
Oh god he must have suffered so much. Dear little baby. I would have zero problem fucking killing this evil bitch. No problem at all. And I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. Poor baby.

Oh, I'm 52. Okay, that might not make me a GEEZER geezer, but some people think that's really old. In my mind, I feel like I'm only 9 (don't worry, I like my women older than that).

I remember being 22 years old and thinking it would take FOREVER to get to 30. It was completely alien. To think of a FIFTY year old?! Hell, ancient, like a completely different world.

I purposely refer to myself as 'geezer' just so younger people won't think I consider myself 'hip' with their generation. You know, like the old guy at the party who's trying to hit on young women by acting like he's their own age? But he stands out because of it? And everyone goes home and laughs about him?

My DD icon is actually a pic of me, taken about 5 years ago, though the high contrast removes some of the detail. It was a 'goofy' pic I needed for a video project I was making at the time.

Oh, BTW, regarding the driving factors behind violent crime: yes, they were different a few decades ago, that was something else I wanted to elaborate on but was trying to be as brief as possible.

Thanks.

Hey now, I'll be 52 on Valentine's Day so you can stop right now with that "geezer" stuff, buddy, 'cuz I ain't no geezerette (j/k, I do it, too, lol)!! I know what you mean about not wanting to sound like either Justin Bieber :vomit: or Father Time, but it is interesting looking back at the changing degree of criminality in a lot of the crimes we see being committed by *individuals* (and in some cases gangs), both juvenile and adult since our childhoods and teens. The kinds of stories we read here, the worst of the worst in cruelty, apathy, desensitization, etc. have always been there, but they were more of a rare exception that often got the nation's attention, instead of some of these kinds of stories being little more than a heavy sign on the local news.

I've mentioned working with this guy before (below), for example, and in my neck o' the woods, he did actually make national news, but to folks around here, he was just another ho-hum "wet head" doing stupid shit wet heads do. My all time favorite line when I asked him why he decided to do this shit was, "I wanted to be the black Jeffery Dahmer." Even though 3/4 of the deputies in the jail were "Ooo'ing and Ahhh'ing" over him like he was some special brand of badass, I told him he was an unoriginal, boring copycat and that I wasn't impressed. :rolleyes: He was a little offended, but I was totally serious.

I, myself, am guilty of being somewhat desensitized to the depth and degree of depravity of a lot of these crimes, but with all the factors/variables involved, I don't know for a fact that even though overall violent crime rates are down, which is a great thing, that the crimes that are being committed since our childhoods are or aren't creeping up on the sicker, more apathetic, and more f'ed up' scale. Personally, I think they are just by a compare/contrast of age and life observation alone, but I'm no Sociologist, and just the fact reports and stats are showing declines in the numbers of violent crime in the U.S. is something that still lets me know that as f'ed up as things still are, the good folks still outnumber the bad folks by a pretty comfortable margin.

http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/sappington-marc.htm

Last edited:
A woman let her newborn die in a garage rather than allow him to go into foster care, a Detroit-area prosecuting attorney says.

The allegation against Angela Alexie came on Wednesday during opening arguments in her trial on murder and child abuse charges in Macomb County Circuit Court.

Authorities accuse the 25-year-old, who has three other children in foster care, of giving birth in an Eastpointe garage three days before Christmas Day 2014 and leaving the boy - whose body was discovered at a nearby recycling center three weeks later.

'To Angela Alexie, that wasn't a child, it was a dirty little secret,' Assistant Prosecutor William Cataldo told a Macomb County Circuit Court jury during opening statements, according to The Detroit Free Press.

Cataldo said Alexie saw the child as 'a road block to her social life', adding that Alexie hid the pregnancy and 'knows about abandonment' by not being involved in her other children's lives.

He explained how Alexie cut the umbilical cord with her teeth, wrapped him in a towel and T-shirt and left him on the dirty ground behind a mattress as she returned to the home that went with the detached garage.

Alexie claims she checked on him every couple of hours and tried to breastfeed him, but two days after his birth, Alexie found the boy was dead.

On Christmas Eve Alexie posted on Facebook 'RIP Baby', which in 2015 she claimed referred to someone else's child.

Cataldo told jurors that Alexie put the baby's body into a garbage bag, but it is unknown who put the bag in the recycling bin.

'She let this child die,' Cataldo said, adding that she could have contacted Child Protective Services, as Michigan has a safe haven law, which allows parents to legally give newborns no more than three days old over to a staff member of a hospital, fire station or police station without fear of reprisals.

Cataldo told jurors that the newborn died of environmental hypothermia and parental neglect. During the time the baby was in the garage, temperatures reached as low as 24F.

He said that Alexie sent a text soon after the baby was born show her asking someone which bar they were meeting at and took photos that showed her weight loss after the baby's birth.

'I’ve lost 20 pounds in 2-1/2 weeks,' Alexie texted, according to Cataldo, the Macomb Daily News reported. 'There’s clothes but I look sexy.'

'Nine days after the child died she’s sending out selfies as if she’s in Oprah’s Weight Watchers,' he added.

Defense attorney Steve Kaplan counters Alexie has 'cognitive challenges', adding that she would be the 'last person' to be a babysitter.

[…]

He told jurors she should be convicted of the lesser charge of manslaughter.

'I'm not saying she's a hero,' Kaplan told jurors. 'Did Angela Alexie knowingly create a risk of great bodily harm? She's guilty of many things. She's not guilty of felony murder.'

The baby was found on January 14 by Roseville recycling plant worker Cyndee Johnson, who said she stopped the line immediately when she realized that the boy was a real baby.

He was blue, covered in snow, and curled up as if he were trying to stay warm, Johnson said.

'When I first saw, it scared me,' Johnson said tearfully. 'I jumped back. I moved back. I realized this was an actual baby.'

'It just grabbed my heart. I knew something wasn't right.'

'I said, "That's a real baby. Stop the line! Stop the line!"' she testified last year.

Alexie said last year that she concealed the pregnancy from her boyfriend and pretended to have miscarried.

Authorities released an appeal to find the mother, which prompted a response from Amy Lesniak, who is caring for two of Alexie's children.

She said she suspected Alexie was pregnant when she started missing visits, claiming to have the flu or stomach problems.

When she heard a baby was found in the dumpster, she called police saying she believed the child was Alexie's.

A funeral for the baby was held by the government officials after Alexie relinquished her rights to bury her son.

'I don't know what to say. I'm standing here representing the church, and I'm just as confused as most of you,' said Richard Shubik, a deacon at St Paul on the Lake Catholic Church in Grosse Pointe Farms who presided over the service.

'But I think it's fitting, and I'm proud of all of you that are here today so that we can send Baby Henry off to the kingdom in the proper way.'

Shubik, along with a number of those in attendance at Resurrection Cemetery in Macomb County's Clinton Township, became emotional during the brief service, pausing in the middle of a prayer to compose himself.

The service also featured a bagpiper in addition to the procession led by the honor guard.

Clinton Township Fire Lt Paul Brouwer, who walked behind the baby's casket, said he and his fellow firefighters were moved by the baby's story.

The burial plot in an area of the cemetery devoted to children, as well as the casket and a viewing held Tuesday evening all were donated.
LINK

Last edited:
Alexie cut the umbilical cord with her teeth,
:wtf:

The baby was found on January 14 by Roseville recycling plant worker Cyndee Johnson, who said she stopped the line immediately when she realized that the boy was a real baby.

:bigtears::bigtears: I would never be able to work there again, I would see a baby coming down the belt everyday

A funeral for the baby was held by the government officials after Alexie relinquished her rights to bury her son.

another:wtf:, she threw him away and let him freeze to death, why should she have to relinquish anything!!!????

Back