• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Awww, was somebody unhappy they didn't earn enough points for a good prize? What a bunch of fucking crap. Christ, people can't even have fun at a fucking kids party?! More assholes who are looking for conflict everywhere so they have an excuse to use their manly gun. Pure shit heads.

It's usually the adults who are the main problem at places like this. Rather it be them not teaching their own children how to act or not knowing how to act like an adult themselves. I am so glad my children are older and I never have to go back to one of these Hell holes again. There's a song you can find on YouTube by Tim Wilson named "Chucke Cheese Hell" and every bit of it so funny and yet horrifyingly true!:hilarious:

I thought i'd update this story. The birthday girl's mother has been charged. But this was my favorite part of the article.

"Sources told News 4 Clay and her daughter's father were at their daughter's birthday party when Clay and the father got into an argument. Authorities said she was angry with the father because he did not take his daughter on a day when a visitation was scheduled.

Witnesses told police Clay said she would have her boyfriend, who was not named, come and "air this place out." Police said after making that statement, Clay made the call to her boyfriend. She then allegedly warned the man that "you better be strapped", implying that he should arm himself ahead of the boyfriend's arrival, police wrote.

Shortly after, that man and two others arrived at the Chuck E Cheese's and fired multiple shots in the direction of the victims, striking one man multiple times, the probable cause statement says.

A witness reportedly told police Clay told her daughter to "say your last goodbye to your daddy because he is going to die today."

Police said Clay called her mother after the shooting, stating that her boyfriend had come to the restaurant and shot the man."

Utterly speechless.

http://m.kmov.com/article.html#!/104379/0d3095194cf1a10cf749176361889072

A witness reportedly told police Clay told her daughter to "say your last goodbye to your daddy because he is going to die today."
Seriously?

Listen, my ex-husband pisses me off to no fucking end, hence why he is an ex, but ffs, grow the fuck up you dumb cunt. Love your children more than you hate your ex. God, females like that piss me off!

On a side note, I've been to Chuck E. Cheese so I can understand wanting to shoot something, but for me it was those damn robotic animals on the stage.

It's usually the adults who are the main problem at places like this. Rather it be them not teaching their own children how to act or not knowing how to act like an adult themselves. I am so glad my children are older and I never have to go back to one of these Hell holes again. There's a song you can find on YouTube by Tim Wilson named "Chucke Cheese Hell" and every bit of it so funny and yet horrifyingly true!:hilarious:
I love how parents bring their kids to chucky cheese and let them run wild. They think everyone else is their kids babysitters. Im talkin about the young ones like 2 to age like. 10. I hate when i am at a game wit my daughter and these lil kids come up n beg for tokens or steal her tickets. Where r ur parents. Go ask them!!

We went to a party at one recently, and no one got shot and no fights broke out. I was pleasantly surprised! At first, they were going to have the party at a Chuck-E-Cheese near my work and the area is totally ghetto. So, the one they chose instead was very nice and the kids they have working there (and they did look SO young) did a great job and were so sweet. They had 4 or 5 parties going at once. It's all on a schedule and they make announcements when it's time to play, time to eat, time to do the birthday cake thing, etc. For the price, it was quite nice. We're thinking about having my granddaughter's 2nd birthday there on March 3. She has a sensory disorder but had a lot of fun at that other party despite the chaos and noise.

That woman is awful! She had her Daughter's Father murdered at her birthday party?! That little girl probably looked forward to her party for weeks, a day that should have been dedicated to her, a day to show her how much she is loved. And then her Mother has to make it all about her. All because Momster was pissed about Daddy not keeping his little girl for a day. My Ex-Husband & I aren't besties or anything, but we get along well, and I adore his new wife. That being said, there are still times that he irritates me, but my children would never know, because I would never say anything derogatory about their Father within earshot of our children. I hate parents that do things like that. This is a horrible thing for the little girl to have witnessed, regardless of when & where, but I can't get over the fact that it happened at her birthday party. :(:mad:

Authorities said she was angry with the father because he did not take his daughter on a day when a visitation was scheduled.
Probably because she wanted to go out whoring around or drinking and drugging it up, not because she was upset that he let their daughter down. Any cunt vile enough to set her ex up to be shot at their child's birthday party doesn't give one single, fuck about her child so I'm betting she was pissed that he didn't\'t take her for the day because it interrupted her (the mother's) plans.

Second link won't work for me.

Any news on who has been charged? I don't see how the mom can avoid being busted for this, sounds like she straight up ordered a hit on her ex, clear as day.

Back