• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
"Bart the cat was hit by a car, buried and crawled back from the dead - literally.

Earlier this month, a car hit the 1 1/2-year-old cat in Tampa. Bart's owner was so distraught, he couldn't stand the thought of burying him, so he asked neighbor to dig a shallow grave.

Five days later, on Jan. 21, a matted and injured Bart emerged, meowing for food.

"At first it blew me away," said Dusty Albritton, the neighbor who buried Bart. "All I knew was this cat was dead and 'Pet Sematary' is real.'

Bart had a broken jaw, a ruptured eye and a torn-up face. He was dehydrated and hungry, but alive."

http://m.kmov.com/article.html#!/104380/4453f3079768e3c6288316f169f28006

I keep writing responses then taking them back out. Do we have a stutter smiley? Buried 5 days? Cats with 9 lives? Pet Sematary? Yay Bart? Yeah, I'll go with yay Bart. :cat: :)........o_O :joyful:

This is slightly creepy. But I am glad he isn't dead! He was too young to die anyway! I'll also go with Yay Bart!:cat::cat:<3

I'm guessing things didn't happen quite as reported. They already removed the whole story lol

Latest posts

Back