• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I think everybody is spot on with the suspicions she should not have had the methadone in the first place and that she dosed the baby on purpose. I am just glad she was not so focused on covering up her actions that she didn't get the baby to hospital in time. Means there is hope for her, surely?
Yes thankfully she got medical help for the baby.

Remove her Facebook pictures now whisper. U are breaking the law by posting them on this site. I already messaged the administrator. Facebook passed a new privacy act effective this year.

Remove her Facebook pictures now whisper. U are breaking the law by posting them on this site. I already messaged the administrator. Facebook passed a new privacy act effective this year.
if you google her name with images after it you will have any picture up here and a ton more, ie:
Carissa Manning images
I don't thin she can be breaking the law if they are in public domain already like that

Last edited:
Yes it is the only picture that can be used is her booking photo. Saving someone's favebook photos and posting them to another site is now illegal.

did you just do what I brought up? it isn't the only picture you can use anything on google you can use. I never do fb for my stories I do google and she has a ton of them up and they are open to the public

Uh, buddy, Facebook doesn't get to pass laws.

Nice try, though.

Last edited:
Yes it is the only picture that can be used is her booking photo. Saving someone's favebook photos and posting them to another site is now illegal.
Wrong again. Anything posted to the internet is forever. Generally, as long as the photo is credited to its source, like a caption underneath that linked to her Facebook page, it's completely kosher. Again, you lose.

So, how do you know Carissa? I'm guessing you know her better than you do the law.

And nice try facebook. We got our eye on you bitches now. Trying to pass laws and shit.
there are privacy laws for people that click the proper tabs. She wanted her pics to be out there aor they wouldn't be so easy to pull up from google, just sayin, that's why you don't let people tag your pics

Last edited:
And nice try facebook. We got our eye on you bitches now. Trying to pass laws and shit.
Sometimes it seems like it's only a matter of time... Ya know, more people would vote if they could do so via Facebook. It's where most idiots get almost all of their information anyway, and they spend far more time there reading status updates than they do researching policy or law. No wonder the masses are so stupid, and Facebook is so damn powerful...

And no wonder this jackwagon thinks Facebook has more power than it actually does...

Last edited:
If you're a friend of hers, trying to have her FB picture replaced with her mugshot isn't in her best interest. At least in the FB picture, her eyebrows were drawn on straight. Yikes.
4306373_G.jpg

Facebook passed a new privacy act effective this year.
Cool, so from here on out Whisper won't use Facebook photos but unless this "act" is retroactive she's in the clear.

BTW, things like Congress and the President pass acts, not Facebook, for future reference and all.

I've seen it before in liquid form. It was like purple pink in color & it was in a small glass jar type bottle.
Oooo ok so if its that color how didnt she see the milk turning that color as she was mixing it. seriously. can you say dumb bitch ?

Back