• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man who beat a stranger to death after catching him in bed with his married mother has been jailed for four years and eight months.

Sean Mahan launched a prolonged attack on 33-year-old Stewart McKellar after finding him with his mother, Lavina, 50, at the family home in Balloch, while his father was working offshore.

He then phoned a friend and said: "I think I have killed him."

The 21 year old admitted culpable homicide over the August 2014 attack.

An earlier hearing was told that Mr McKellar had been out with friends at the Lomond Park Hotel in Balloch on 23 August when he met Lavina Mahan.

Prosecutor Douglas Fairley QC said Mrs Mahan described being "chatted up" by Mr McKellar before she invited him back to her house on Luss Road for a drink just after 02:00.

The court heard that her son Sean then returned home and barged through the door, shouting: "How could you do this to my dad?"

He punched Mr McKellar repeatedly during a 20-minute attack, and also slapped his mother on the head.

Mahan then phoned a friend and said: "Mate, you will need to come down. This guy was sleeping with my mum and I think I have killed him."

Paramedics found "clear signs of a disturbance" at the house along with a hysterical Mrs Mahan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-31021453

Not even 5 years for beating a man to death.

Idiots defense should have been, "i saw a strange man in my house fucking my mom, thought she was being raped". Then again, if the worst sentence for an outright, admitted brutal murder is 5 years, i prob wouldn't bother putting any effort into a defense either. What pussy ass punishments.

I need to see pics of the mom, must have it together for a 50 year old if she's pulling early 30s dick.

The low sentence would be to do with heat-of-the-moment excuse.

I think the whelp should have minded his own business, myself.

Last edited:
Not even 5 years for beating a man to death.

Idiots defense should have been, "i saw a strange man in my house fucking my mom, thought she was being raped". Then again, if the worst sentence for an outright, admitted brutal murder is 5 years, i prob wouldn't bother putting any effort into a defense either. What pussy ass punishments.

I need to see pics of the mom, must have it together for a 50 year old if she's pulling early 30s dick.
My boyfriend and mine's girlfriend is 49 and has the body of a twentysomething so I could see that.

What a fucking slut...your kids in jail for murdering the guy you let ride on you while your husband was away working. I can not even imagine what would happen at my house if that happened I'm trying to picture it, That would really hurt my kid, I would be in big big trouble man.

At 21 he should have been able to handle his anger in that moment. Pretty sure the first thing I would have done is phoned dad to say "hey you know who mom's doing right now?"

For all he knew they could have had an open marriage.

Hey dude, I'm 49 too. Was hoping I could escape the "elderly" tag at least until I got on the wrong side of 60. :hilarious:

But I can remember being a young dude myself and regarding everyone over 30 as being past it. So I suppose 49 must look fucking ancient to you young whippersnappers, lol.

I'm 53.

Back