• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Lisa Freeman, 47, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in the shooting of Jaleel Pickett, who was wounded in the stomach, Marion County Sheriff Ronnie "Bo" Burnett said Wednesday.

Burnett said a woman and her new boyfriend, Pickett, went to her ex-boyfriend's house on R.A. Griffith Highway and the trio got into an argument that escalated.

The sheriff said the ex-boyfriend's mother, Freeman, became involved in the argument as it grew more heated and the shot was fired.

Detectives determined that Freeman fired the shot, Burnett said.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...asper-mom-shoots-womans-new-boyfriend/285181/
v2rYwkM.jpg

I went through this before...dated a guy, I wanted to end it...his mom called our house. My parents had to have a conversation about respect of personal decisions with his parents. His parents blew it for right there...No chance for this kid ever again, my parents were worried and pissed off.

Burnett said a woman and her new boyfriend, Pickett, went to her ex-boyfriend's house
Why? Was it a legitimate reason like to retrieve some of her belongings or were they going to start trouble?

Seriously, I feel less sympathy for her if her and her new boyfriend went looking for trouble and even starting it but I feel different if she was there for a different reason.

Back