• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
images

Dom Smith with Dantis Porter
The baby boy was beaten so bad that the skull cam apart in the medical examiners hand during autopsy. She is now being charged also. Seems she repeatedly ignored abuse done to the children and didn't take the baby to the emergency room after he was injured.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ddler-ignored-boyfriends-abuse-289839761.html
"
A woman whose toddler was murdered by her boyfriend ignored burns on the boy’s body and continued to allow the man to babysit her four children at their Englewood neighborhood home, according to prosecutors.

Dominique Smith, 24, has been charged with felony child endangerment, according to Chicago Police. On Monday, Cook County Judge Adam Bourgeois ordered her held on a $250,000 bond.

Smith’s boyfriend, 28-year-old Dantis Porter, would babysit 1-year-old Johnny Kimble and her three other children—ages 2, 4, and 5—while she was at work, Assistant State’s Attorney Enrique Abraham said at the bond hearing.

On Dec. 23, when Smith came back to the home in the 1100 block of West Marquette Road, Johnny had burns on his legs, prosecutors said.

But Smith, despite urging from relatives, did not take the boy to the hospital.

Instead, she left her children alone with Porter again on Dec. 25, and this time when she got home Johnny had new burns on his torso from a space heater in the home, prosecutors said.

Again, Smith did not take her son to the hospital and continued to allow Porter to babysit, according to prosecutors.

On Jan. 6, Porter beat Johnny so badly that part of the toddler’s skull broke off in the medical examiner’s hand during the autopsy, prosecutors said.

When the toddler was taken to University of Chicago Comer’s Children’s Hospital that night, he had skull fractures, severe brain injury, a lacerated liver, rib fracture, pulmonary contusions and adrenal hemorrhage, in addition to multiple burns in varying stages of healing, prosecutors said.

Johnny never regained consciousness while he was at the pediatric intensive care unit.

He died three days later.

Prosecutors claim Porter told authorities he struck the baby with his hand three times. He has been charged with first-degree murder and on Jan. 23 was ordered held without bond.

When Smith was arrested, she admitted to police that she knew of Johnny’s injuries, but did not take the boy to the hospital because she feared he would be taken away from her, prosecutors said.

As a condition of bond, Smith was ordered not to have unsupervised contact with any child, including her other children. She is next scheduled to appear in court Feb. 13."

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...boyfriends-abuse-289839761.html#ixzz3QAKMtfE6
but I'm sure they are wonderful misunderstood people with screwed up childhoods
http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=abofJid1er37NqadbiUt4I&u=nbcchicago

First of all, @PsychoKitty this was very well put together! Great job! ;)

Secondly, :mad: when a cunt like her is afraid for her child to be taken away from a situation like that, she is showing her own selfishness & complete disregard for her son life. He was tortured for days before his death. She failed at one of the most important jobs of being a mother, keeping her young safe. All because she didn't want to give up her babysitter & sexy toy! Fail fail fail!!! I hope she never see's her children again & he is deserving of a horrible agonizing death which I hope he receives! :punch:

RIP sweet little soul, you are safe now! <3

...she admitted to police that she knew of Johnny’s injuries, but did not take the boy to the hospital because she feared he would be taken away from her...

Great plan, shit for brains. Now he's been taken away forever, and hopefully you won't see the other children again either. How's that working out for you?

Another horrible end for an innocent child. Clearly, Porter will be in jail for quite awhile, but I hope that fucking dumb twat gets a good amount of jail time, too.

Ok its shit like this that makes me want to go pick up my daughter from school and hug her and cuddle with her and tell her shes always going to be safe... If i were to divorce her dad i swear to god on my kids life that i would not date any man or if i date again they wouldnt be aloud around my kids. Ever. Thanks to DD i can base that decision on all the horror stories i read about... My daughter had bad health problems when she was a baby. Me and her dad lost our house because we were always driving back and forth to rileys. Hospital every other week with her. My husband lost his job and we lost the house yet we still managed to put the needs of our child first. Now shes as healthy as can be and he has a better job than before and we have a place to live... Theres no excuse. Burn these bastards alive

I will say this...my son grabbed my flat iron once (something I arrogantly said would NEVER happen to MY kids :banghead:) I missed two days of school and watched him like a hawk even AFTER the doc said it would be fine. This fucking skank sees burns two days in a row on her baby and ignores it. I don't give a fuck what her reason was...this bitch JUST DIDNT CARE!!! :punch: With my medical background, I'm having a very hard time wrapping my brain around this child's injuries...absolutely heart breaking at the highest degree. I've said it before...if I accidentally hurt one of my kids...like TODAY...my 3 year old was zig zagging in front of the cart while shopping and I couldn't see him very well because my 6 month olds car seat, he stopped dead and I nailed him with the cart... I almost threw up knowing his tears were from something I had done!!! I just don't understand what makes someone want to hurt a child, all I know is they should be removed from society in a very violent and bloody manner...fuckers.

This is the first article in all the years I've read here that made me cry. Those poor babies. Not only did this poor baby suffer horribly, the siblings were abused and had to watch. How hopeless did those poor kids have to feel knowing that their own mother didn't care? There is no punishment severe enough for these two. I don't care what is done to them, it will never be enough.

I don't think I could sleep knowing my child got burned and not bring her to the dr. She's an idiot. Your child has burns and you ignore it, not even giving a second thought as to what the hell is going on? Her relatives even show concern and the moron just ignores it. She knew what was happening. Too bad they couldn't take that poor boy away. She's a disgrace and deserves to rot just like the piece of shit she allowed to abuse her son.

Last edited:
images

Dom Smith with Dantis Porter
The baby boy was beaten so bad that the skull cam apart in the medical examiners hand during autopsy. She is now being charged also. Seems she repeatedly ignored abuse done to the children and didn't take the baby to the emergency room after he was injured.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...ddler-ignored-boyfriends-abuse-289839761.html
"
A woman whose toddler was murdered by her boyfriend ignored burns on the boy’s body and continued to allow the man to babysit her four children at their Englewood neighborhood home, according to prosecutors.

Dominique Smith, 24, has been charged with felony child endangerment, according to Chicago Police. On Monday, Cook County Judge Adam Bourgeois ordered her held on a $250,000 bond.

Smith’s boyfriend, 28-year-old Dantis Porter, would babysit 1-year-old Johnny Kimble and her three other children—ages 2, 4, and 5—while she was at work, Assistant State’s Attorney Enrique Abraham said at the bond hearing.

On Dec. 23, when Smith came back to the home in the 1100 block of West Marquette Road, Johnny had burns on his legs, prosecutors said.

But Smith, despite urging from relatives, did not take the boy to the hospital.

Instead, she left her children alone with Porter again on Dec. 25, and this time when she got home Johnny had new burns on his torso from a space heater in the home, prosecutors said.

Again, Smith did not take her son to the hospital and continued to allow Porter to babysit, according to prosecutors.

On Jan. 6, Porter beat Johnny so badly that part of the toddler’s skull broke off in the medical examiner’s hand during the autopsy, prosecutors said.

When the toddler was taken to University of Chicago Comer’s Children’s Hospital that night, he had skull fractures, severe brain injury, a lacerated liver, rib fracture, pulmonary contusions and adrenal hemorrhage, in addition to multiple burns in varying stages of healing, prosecutors said.

Johnny never regained consciousness while he was at the pediatric intensive care unit.

He died three days later.

Prosecutors claim Porter told authorities he struck the baby with his hand three times. He has been charged with first-degree murder and on Jan. 23 was ordered held without bond.

When Smith was arrested, she admitted to police that she knew of Johnny’s injuries, but did not take the boy to the hospital because she feared he would be taken away from her, prosecutors said.

As a condition of bond, Smith was ordered not to have unsupervised contact with any child, including her other children. She is next scheduled to appear in court Feb. 13."

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...boyfriends-abuse-289839761.html#ixzz3QAKMtfE6
but I'm sure they are wonderful misunderstood people with screwed up childhoods
Look his eyes. Could you really be wit someone who looks that mean. Scary

I will say this...my son grabbed my flat iron once (something I arrogantly said would NEVER happen to MY kids :banghead:) I missed two days of school and watched him like a hawk even AFTER the doc said it would be fine. This fucking skank sees burns two days in a row on her baby and ignores it. I don't give a fuck what her reason was...this bitch JUST DIDNT CARE!!! :punch: With my medical background, I'm having a very hard time wrapping my brain around this child's injuries...absolutely heart breaking at the highest degree. I've said it before...if I accidentally hurt one of my kids...like TODAY...my 3 year old was zig zagging in front of the cart while shopping and I couldn't see him very well because my 6 month olds car seat, he stopped dead and I nailed him with the cart... I almost threw up knowing his tears were from something I had done!!! I just don't understand what makes someone want to hurt a child, all I know is they should be removed from society in a very violent and bloody manner...fuckers.
Ok accidents happen. We live in a duplex but we have stairs and i was holding my 1 year old daughter and went to walk down stairs and i slipped on ice and i immedietly called a amulance cuz we both fell down like 8 stairs. She didnt get hurt but i was so scared. Accidents happen. But those things didnt cause a accident. She knew damn well her dick was abusing her son. And she didnt even care... So just because you accidently hit your son with a cart and u felt bad about it. As loving parents would naturally have felt. Makes you in absolutely NO comparrison wit these POS
Excuses for humans.

Oo
Ok accidents happen. We live in a duplex but we have stairs and i was holding my 1 year old daughter and went to walk down stairs and i slipped on ice and i immedietly called a amulance cuz we both fell down like 8 stairs. She didnt get hurt but i was so scared. Accidents happen. But those things didnt cause a accident. She knew damn well her dick was abusing her son. And she didnt even care... So just because you accidently hit your son with a cart and u felt bad about it. As loving parents would naturally have felt. Makes you in absolutely NO comparrison wit these POS
Excuses for humans.
Oo not saying you were comparing yourself lol. Jus thought id include that. !

Oo

Oo not saying you were comparing yourself lol. Jus thought id include that. !
I know what you meant<3 I just can't imagine hurting your baby purposely!!! It's beyond my scope of understanding, which is pretty broad. Thanks for the passionate response, it made me smile.;)

I don't see how she could see her baby like that and not take immediate action. Fuck this stupid ignorant cunt. I'm so appalled.

An Englewood woman whose toddler was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend last year has been sentenced to seven years in prison for child endangerment.

Dominique Smith, 25, pleaded guilty to two felony counts of child endangerment, according to Cook County court records.

Smith's boyfriend, 31-year-old Dantis Porter, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 17-month-old son Johnny Kimble on Jan. 9, 2015, authorities said.

When Smith was arrested, she admitted to police that she knew of Johnny's injuries, but did not take him to the hospital because she feared he would be taken away from her, prosecutors said.

Judge Neera Walsh sentenced Smith to seven years in prison for each count, but the sentences will be served concurrently, according to the court records. She will also have to serve one year of supervised release.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/mother-of-murdered-toddler-gets-7-years-for-child-endangerment/1330812/

pL4mmuG.jpg

The only picture I could find of Johnny

http://homicides.suntimes.com/2015/...orter-beat-1-year-old-johnny-kimble-to-death/

When Johnny Kimble was taken to University of Chicago Comer’s Children’s Hospital on the night of Jan. 6, he had skull fractures, severe brain injury, a lacerated liver, a rib fracture, pulmonary contusions and adrenal hemorrhage, Assistant State’s Attorney Enrique Abraham said.

The 17-month-old boy also had multiple burns on his body, authorities said.

Earlier that evening, Porter called 911 at his girlfriend’s insistence after she came home in the 1100 block of West Marquette Road and found Johnny slumped over in his stroller, Abraham said.

Porter had been babysitting Johnny and three other children—ages 2, 4 and 5—between 9:30 a.m. and 7:15 p.m. while his girlfriend was at work, Abraham said.

Porter, 28, allegedly admitted to police he repeatedly hit Johnny because he had been crying and wouldn’t stop.

Porter told authorities he struck the baby with his hands three times, Abraham said.

The first two times, Johnny fell on the floor and got back up, weeping. But the third time Porter smacked him with his hand, Johnny hit his head against a bedroom door frame, Abraham said.

Porter took the child and placed him on a loveseat before putting him in the stroller where he was discovered unresponsive, Abraham said.

Johnny never regained consciousness while he was at the pediatric intensive care unit. He died three days later.​

Isn’t this a mugshot of the same murdering asshole? If so he’s running around free or was and even if it not I can’t find anything about a conviction, trial, nothing except that worthless twat skank getting a joke of a sentence.
I have been looking for the longest and there has not been an update regarding justice for this child.

And yes he is the scumbag

1707697100750.png

Dominique Smith and Dantis Porter.

The bio-unit is also walking free.

Back