• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
252B0BD100000578-0-An_Indian_father_has_been_arrested_for_attempted_murder_after_tr-a-3_1422547366176.jpg

An Indian father has been arrested for attempted murder after trying to bury his ten-year old daughter alive.
[...]

Police said that Hussein disliked girls and tried to kill his ten-year-old daughter Rukshena while his wife was away from their home. He was desperate for a son and hated that he had a daughter.

[...]

After burying Ruskshena up to her waist her mother returned home but Hussein temporarily threw a bamboo basket over her head, intending to finish the job later.
But his wife grew suspicious and called neighbours for help. She claimed she was already worried about her husband's love for their daughter.

[...]

When neighbours found Ruskshena buried Hussein was beaten before police arrived. :woot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-year-old-daughter-burying-alive-India.html

Maybe if I plant it, it'll grow and produce cute little boy buds?

THE FUCK.
Glad he was beaten. I probably would have buried him half way too. Only head first....

is there a reason she didn't call for help while bring buried?

hmm... bamboo basket on my head, i think i'm playing hide & seek [insert sarcasm]

i'm glad she's okay though!

I didn't realize this was an option if I decided I didn't want my kids anymore. Hmm, off to start digging 4 holes...:sarcasm:

hmm... bamboo basket on my head, i think i'm playing hide & seek [insert sarcasm]

I wondered if maybe she was gagged or something like that

She may have been knocked unconscious at first. I'm sure if a person has the thought, "hey, I think I'll bury my child alive" then hitting them isn't out of the question. Or, maybe she was gagged. The father ought to be buried alive. Let him see how he likes it.

She could have easily been terrified of her father.

He didn't want her, he wanted a son, the mother had called neighbors because she was concerned over her daughter's welfare. I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibilities that she was so abused and terrified of him that she didn't fight or resist.

Think of the grown women who are battered by their husbands or boyfriends and say or do nothing, without a doubt she could have felt the same as those battered women, terrified.

Well I wouldn't want a daughter either, but if somehow I acquired one I'd at least pretend to love it. By the time ten fucking years had gone by I'm sure I'd either be resigned to the fact that I had one or perhaps even legitimately care about her.

Come on, dude, you missed your chance ten goddamn year ago. Nobody would have batted an eye in rural India if your newborn had died, but even the dullest knife in the drawer will figure something's up when the upturned basket on the ground is whimpering...

I can't imagine how terrible this experience was for this young girl. To know your own father won't and can't love or care a whit about you and have to live with that attitude and heinous behavior from her father daily. Then being buried alive...one shovel full at a time...wow. She will be scarred for life by all that. I hope he goes to prison. I'm happy he got beat down...that's the only good thing about this story. Kudos to the mother and neighbors! It's my belief she was too scared to cry for help. I'm sure he terrorized her. So sad.

It sorta looks like there's rope around by where her arms are, maybe he tied and gagged her to prevent her from fighting back. Cuz if someone tried burying me alive when I was 10..there's no way I would have gone into a hole without fuking shit up..I would have given that fukr a reason to hate my ass

Her wrists are tied. Her clothes are on the ground, but there's something around her neck, looks like it might be a gag that has been pulled down after she was found. Poor wee girl! Has he done something to her that he doesn't want her to tell anyone about maybe? I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't get this.... did he plan on burying her with a giant mound over her head? Clearly he didn't dig deep enough for a whole child and has already backfilled the hole, how was this supposed to work?

What a fucking piece of shit.
Street justice to the rescue.

HOWEVER, if she felt like he resented their daughter, why not leave her with say..the non crazy neighbors? Family? Take her with you?
10 years is a LONG time to see resentment and hatred, she should have left- but I understand things are different there.

r
I didn't realize this was an option if I decided I didn't want my kids anymore
If your luck is like mine, they will produce a dozen more for each one you plant. And for gosh sakes, don't fertilize them or they will eat you out of house and home....:pout:

Last edited:
Nah that can't be, India SAVED a little GIRL? Damn, hell froze over and I missed it?!! I gotta get out more

Back