• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Just because the school bullies can play football doesn't lessen the fact they're still bullies. Just more popular. Glad their victims didn't remain silent!

Just more fucked up assholes who need to feel tough and in control. Glad they aren't getting away wit the shit. Throw them in jail for awhile and let them experience some real sodomy :) That should straighten them out. Asswipes.

Jesus Christ, group mentality is scary, especially when combined with youth, and misdirected testosterone. Like lord of the flies..with jocks.

What intrigues me :wideyed:is the number of hazings that involved messing with the guys asses:nailbiting::jawdrop:. What is the fascination with sticking things in your team mate's ass:mooning:? Always said football was ghey:rolleyes:! All that smacking each other's asses:), jumping into each other's arms after a good play:kiss:, sweaty showers in the locker room:D...hmmmm, sounds kinda homoerotic:meh:, not that there's anything wrong with that:cool:. yeah. i'm toast:D and I have a cold:yuck:

Back