• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dragging-died-meth-fueled-lovers-quarrel.html
2527B7F800000578-0-image-a-6_1422501193888.jpg

A Minnesota woman has pleaded guilty to killing her fiance by tying him to an SUV and dragging him along a country road until he died.
Jessica Kilde, 33, will be sentenced for second-degree intentional murder in Becker County March 16.
Prosecutors say the mother of one from Ogema lashed Richard Baity, 41, to the vehicle using a strap around his neck last August and dragged him down the driveway and onto the road.

[...]

A criminal complaint says Kilde told authorities she and Baity had a disagreement that night, but that it was nothing serious. Authorities say the two had been drinking and smoking methamphetamine earlier in the day.
According to prosecutors, at around 10.30pm on August 15, sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call about a possible fatality and came upon Richard Baity's lifeless body along East 370th Street in Maple Grove Township, reported the Minneapolis Star Tribune.
Evidence at the crime scene suggested that the 41-year-old man had been dragged: there were fresh marks on his neck and a broken strap was lying nearby.

[...]

Kilde, who according to her Facebook page at one time worked as a personal care assistant, had been engaged to Baity and the two were supposed to get married less than three weeks before his death.

Well that's one way to deal with it I guess.... Although I can think of so many more different, less lethal ways of dealing with this situation....

Oh so that's how you dump people, I've been doing it wrong for so many years.
Man, when I divorce Steve, we're going out with a BANG. :hilarious:

Wow. Throwing your life away over something so stupid.

Meh, we see it on here all the time. Just another asswipe.

Like, maybe some monster trucks racing covered in gasoline on fire, jumping 20 swimming dolphins, then you end it on stage like. "YO BITCH, I'M OUT" more explosions in the back ground.

I'D PAY TO SEE MY OWN DIVORCE.

I forgot to mention* Steve will be tied to both monster trucks, cause whats a divorce without some human quarteing done? for real.

QUOTE: Well that's one way to deal with it I guess.... Although I can think of so many more different, less lethal ways of dealing with this situation....

Like break up and move out maybe? Maybe she'll be in jail long enough to dry her out and slow her down a bit. Any possible future suitor's need to be advised "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PISSING HER OFF" or you will be OFF'D yourself!

Well that's the last argument they'll be having. How the hell did she get him down there and tied on? He had to be really out of it. Her kid is better off without this meth head in its life.

Someone should have told her that the whole “ Marriage is such a drag ” saying was just a figure of speech, and that is NOT what they meant by “getting hitched”! I guess she had to improvise, since she substituted a bumper & strap for the ball & chain. I'm a terrible person.....

I guess whatever brand of bullshit he was serving didn't quench her appetite

something tells me he should have kept his gob shut. she looks fine with her decision

I think second-degree murder is too light, even with the "intentional" thrown into the charge. This type of murder should receive the most heinous charge.

How the fuck did she tie something around his neck, get in the car, and drive off? There evidence he was drugged or struck over the head prior or did this beast simply womanhandle what has to amount to one of the most unlucky and wimpiest men in America?

Anyways, lookin at her it seems she likely did him a favor by offing him instead of subjecting him to a honeymoon. Gross.

I actually gasped when I read that headline. I think dragging would have to be right up there with burning as a hideous way to die.

An Ogema woman who murdered her boyfriend by strapping him behind his own pickup and dragging him down the road was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison and 10 years supervised probation.

Jessica Kilde, 33, pleaded guilty to second-degree intentional murder of Richard Baity, 41, of rural Ogema — the man she says she loved and had planned on marrying.

“I don’t know why I did what I did,” cried Kilde, as she stood before Judge Joe Evans at her sentencing. “He was a great man.”
http://www.grandforksherald.com/new...1372-woman-sentenced-dragging-death-boyfriend

Back