• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

taintfutcha

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

As soon as I saw it was a great white I knew it was going to be a group of Australian guys swearing, hadn't seen that one lol

Fucking hippo!

That boat seemed like a washtub with the great white stalking them from below. NOPE!

Surprised by the speed of that hippo. They are one of the most dangerous animals in Africa.

On land they are probably pretty slow. But in water, they are fast as hell. I think hippos are kinda cute...Cute and dangerous! Although, I wouldn't want to meet one face to face. They are mean motherfuckers

On land they are probably pretty slow. But in water, they are fast as hell. I think hippos are kinda cute...Cute and dangerous! Although, I wouldn't want to meet one face to face. They are mean motherfuckers
20 mph on land/not bad for a fat arse ; )

hippo_20on_20man.jpg

Back