• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
see that's exactly what I'm talking about why don't you all just grow up and get a life tard defender what you can come up with anything more clever than that
See, that's what we mean. Coming on here with the name calling and shouting how we don't know the truth but yet you don't tell us that alleged "truth".

see that's exactly what I'm talking about why don't you all just grow up and get a life tard defender what you can come up with anything more clever than that
Why don't you grow up and learn to use a period or a comma so we can understand you better... thanks

you people are so pathetic who are you to judge someone by what the media says when you yourselves don't know the facts its people like you that make this society piss poor.....
Actually I'd more say its people like the POS you defend that makes the society piss poor, and as well those who choose to turn a blind eye to what scum like this "man" does.

Babies dont break their own fucking bones!!!! Andd at that young age their bones are more like a hard rubber so it takes some extreme force to break a babys bones!

Get the fuck on outta here with your piss poor excuses and defense!

Oh but i do hope youre not another dumb bitch hoping this "man" is the dick of your dreams and doing a google search of him, cause if you are i highly recommend you dont leave your kids (or shit maybe not even your dog) with him!

what I'm getting at is you guys bash this man because of his past did you ever consider his drug addict mother I'm simply saying you people stereotype this man and automatically assume he's guilty I'm not defending anybody just simply pointing out your ignorance the man was guilty of drug possession that's a fact child abuse he was innocent of and this I know as fact

what I'm getting at is you guys bash this man because of his past did you ever consider his drug addict mother I'm simply saying you people stereotype this man and automatically assume he's guilty I'm not defending anybody just simply pointing out your ignorance the man was guilty of drug possession that's a fact child abuse he was innocent of and this I know as fact

How do you know it's a fact? Are you the baby's mummy? Are we to presume you abused the baby yourself then, so you know for sure it couldn't have been the violent fucker you let babysit!?

No one is judging him because he had a hard life.. boo hoo.. most of us here did too. We are judging him because he is a RSO and he abused a baby! Even if he was found not guilty for abusing the baby, was he not found guilty of sexual assault on a child? Otherwise why does he have to register as a sex offender?

I'm perfectly willing to excuse some people's bad behavior, even criminal actions, in their past, because we all have things in our closets that we're not proud of. But there's a short list of things that I am 100% unwilling to overlook or discount as youthful indiscretions or the workings of addiction and those things are:
1. Domestic Violence;
2. Sexually based crimes;
3. The imposition of multiple Restraining Orders.

Lo and behold, Mr. Coleman hits the trifecta today with nailing all three of those.

And then a baby ends up beaten and burned and I'm supposed to believe that the abuse fairy, couch, bathtub, dog, or whatever was responsible and not some fucktard with DV convictions, multiple RO's AND is a RSO? Because beating a baby would be too far out of the realm of possibilities for him? He only beats and rapes women but draws the line at children? Yeah, right.

yes he was convicted of attempted sexual assault his suppose a victim was his 16 year old girlfriend he was 21 that's like a senior dating a freshman pretty much however he is still with his supposedly victim. it's not like he raped a baby that was simply not the case but regardless of that that alone doesn't give you the right to assume it was him your opinions are yours there's no arguing that I just suggest before you foul mouth someone go read the facts first why else would they drop charges because there's not significant proof he is guilty not to answer a question as to why they refiled charges go read some reviews about Sarpy County they will charge and prosecute anybody just to make money there is no Sarpy County justice system the jail is owned by a judge and a prosecutor

and as a close personal friend of both Starr and David I think I know what I'm talking about in regards to the facts considering I've witnessed firsthand how she talks to her kids acted with them

he was convicted of attempted sexual assault his suppose a victim was his 16 year old girlfriend he was 21
So he does abuse children, good to know. Spin that shit however you need to in order to justify it in your mind but 21 is an adult and 16 isn't, therefore sex between the two is illegal and he is a sex offender. BTW, the difference between a freshman and senior is 4 years (14 years old and 18 years old, at most, if not 15 years old and 17 years old) not 5 years and one of the parties old enough to purchase alcohol.

Yes, I can now completely see how he could never possibly, ever hurt a baby.:sarcasm:

yes he was convicted of attempted sexual assault his suppose a victim was his 16 year old girlfriend he was 21 that's like a senior dating a freshman pretty much however he is still with his supposedly victim. it's not like he raped a baby that was simply not the case but regardless of that that alone doesn't give you the right to assume it was him your opinions are yours there's no arguing that I just suggest before you foul mouth someone go read the facts first why else would they drop charges because there's not significant proof he is guilty not to answer a question as to why they refiled charges go read some reviews about Sarpy County they will charge and prosecute anybody just to make money there is no Sarpy County justice system the jail is owned by a judge and a prosecutor

21 year old senior? Right there tells me he is a loser piece of shit lmao :asshat:

what you can come up with anything more clever than that

I guess you think you are original with your:

who are you to judge someone

you yourselves don't know the facts

Been there, done that, have the shirt.

I love how:
its people like you that make this society piss poor

But you are just fine and dandy with RSO's that abuse babies.

Unless you have indisputable proof that this dumb fuck is innocent, go play in traffic.

child abuse he was innocent of and this I know as fact
There are only two ways to know that what you claim is "fact".
#1 YOU are the one that abused the child.
#2 You WITNESSED someone else actually in the act of abusing the child and did nothing about it.

If either #1 or #2 apply, you are a bigger piece of shit than Davy boy.

He must have been held back multiple time to be a Senior at 21.

No 21 year old is a senior in high school. You are retarded. 16 years old is under age you half wit. Your post hurts my brain!

It's a conspiracy, he's being framed by the government so they can make money off of him. The media lies and can't be trusted. Every retarded tard defender uses that excuse. How do you explain his RSO status? Repeat means it happened more than once.

Last edited:
So he does abuse children, good to know. Spin that shit however you need to in order to justify it in your mind but 21 is an adult and 16 isn't, therefore sex between the two is illegal and he is a sex offender. BTW, the difference between a freshman and senior is 4 years (14 years old and 18 years old, at most, if not 15 years old and 17 years old) not 5 years and one of the parties old enough to purchase alcohol.

Yes, I can now completely see how he could never possibly, ever hurt a baby.:sarcasm:

This is my first experience with a tard defender. My god, this is hilarious shit! Are they ALL this stupid? HA HA HA. Great response Krystal! :kiss:

This is my first experience with a tard defender. My god, this is hilarious shit! Are they ALL this stupid? HA HA HA. Great response Krystal! :kiss:

It's funny at first, but then it pisses you off.

They all say the same shit:
-only God can judge (or they found Jesus)
-the media is spreading lies
-they were framed and are innocent
-the couch, stairs, (insert inanimate object here) hurt the child, not so-and-so

They also like to spout out random bible quotes that they don't know the meaning of. They all have crappy grammar and are incredibly stupid as well.

@Angiebla
One of my all-time favorites: "Well, if you knew the truth like I do..."
Usually followed by: "I'm not going to waste my time telling you what I know."

Someone's pants are on fire..... this clearly states his victim must have been
12- 14 years old. So, going with the top of the age scale, he's 21, she's 14...
21-14=7 years age difference + 1 sick fuck. I don't even know why you people waste your time coming in here trying to say these bastards are innocent. If Mommy wasn't home, and her sorry choice of a babysitter was the only one with the baby, well, that equation is even more simple than the one above. David Coleman is a childish, egotistical, insecure child abuser. A real man would never harm a child, or take out their anger on a helpless baby. There is only one thing worse than a jealous little bully of a man who hurts a baby, and that is the “Mother” of a baby who chooses to stay with her child's tormentor, all the while ignoring the pain and suffering of the helpless child that she is supposed to put above & beyond anything and anyone else. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck you.

@Thetruth82 I think you're lying about the true nature of his charges. If the charges really stemmed from him being a few years too old for his girlfriend, I doubt that would warrant his 25 year Sex Offender Registry requirement.

Date of Birth:11/13/1982
Registration Duration:25-Year
Race:White
Sex:Male
Height:5' 6"
Weight:160 lbs
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Green
David J Coleman

https://sor.nebraska.gov/Registry/Offender/200702PHP

She has an on and off relationship with him and that's the reason she left her baby with him? Huh? Am I too dimwitted to get the idea? How is that a recommendation?

Moreover, of course he's a RSO! He's got complaints by four other women . . . Don't tell me. She didn't know about that. Right? And the week old bruises, also missed those? Was told a likely story? Or did she do those herself?
Thinking the relationship is "off" again.

Back