• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
i was gonna copy and paste this story, but can't.

Dr Alejandro Gonzalez is a NY psychiatrist who assists in seeing patients on state aid. A patient of his, (if you want to see her pic and name, it's in the link, I just choose not to post personally) was being treated for schizophrenia, depression and drug abuse after leaving an abusive relationship with a man who fathered her kids.

However, instead he took the woman to hotel rooms to have sex (wonder if he still billed Medicaid?). Obviously ignoring basic sexual reproduction mechanics, as well as the fact that the mother of four must be capable of spitting out kids, he ended up getting her pregnant.

During a sexcapade when the woman was 8 months along, he made his move. Pounced on her, held her down, then told her he was going to perform an abortion, WITH HIS HANDS!!
He inserted four fingers and ranted to the victim that he was "gonna RIP IT OUT!"

She was taken to a hospital, the baby was saved, but she refused to tell the staff what had happened, so no charges were filed. She's claiming he's threatening her and her family. However, those threats were not enough to deter her $20 million lawsuit she's now pursuing.

http://latest.com/2015/01/drug-coun...ed-abort-pregnancy-8-months-using-bare-hands/

Last edited:
:laser:Douchewad psychiatrist. She leaves an abusive relationship, only to be abused by the person who is supposed to help her heal.

So all we have are the claims of a nutbag that this occurred? Before i believe they even had sex i want to see results of a paternity test. And i don't know if i'd ever believe the assault/abortion story.

"While Bernal was referred to Alejandro’s agency in 2003, Alejandro did not have a state certificate as a certified addiction and substance abuse counselor until 2005."

Somebody deserves to lose their job, and it's not just Alejandro. How the fuck does the state fuck this up? Assigning someone like her to someone who's not qualified to treat her? The fuck?

From Forensicwx's link

O8vnpzd.jpg

Johanna Bernal, 35, a mother of four children, suffered from schizophrenia, depression and drug addiction following an abusive relationship with the father of three of her children. Now her state-appointed counselor, George Alejandro, 61, has been accused of using the vulnerable woman for sex, according to the New York Post.

Bernal was assigned to Alejandro after her mother, Alicia Alvarez, asked the city of New York for help with her daughter in 2003. The counselor worked for Vida Family Services, which was funded by the state. Instead of treating his patient, Alejandro would take Bernal to a hotel to have sex with her.

Bernal’s mother alleges that she caught Alejandro giving her daughter a massage in her bedroom shortly after the counseling began.

It was not long before Bernal became pregnant and after eight months of carrying the baby, Alejandro invited his ‘patient’ to a hotel room once again, where he “pounced on her, using four fingers to [attempt to] abort the baby. He wanted to rip the baby out,”Alvarez [Bernal's mom] said to the New York Post.

Bernal was rushed to the hospital and the baby was saved by doctors. However, both the patient and her mother elected to not tell police what happened, as Alejandro threatened to kill the entire family if they did.

One very simple DNA test should resolve this issue. I believe she is telling the truth. The lawsuit will force him into submitting to a DNA test.

Yeah I htink he needs some help too. He was trying to use four fingers to rip an 8 months gestation baby thru an undialated cervix. Yeah, not gonna happen easily, if at all. He was trying to kill both of them if he truly thought he could do that.

She suffers from schizophrenia and I am sure it will definitely be worse after this nightmare! What a pig the doctor is knowing that she has all of these issues and pulls this on her. Next thing will come out is how mentally ill he claims to be because he knows how much it takes to be declared mentally ill.

Just the thought of it has me squeezing my legs together fs, even without the baby. Remember the man who reached his hand up his date's backside and pulled out a piece of her bowel or something? I'm cringing just the same now as I was reading that.

Yeah I htink he needs some help too. He was trying to use four fingers to rip an 8 months gestation baby thru an undialated cervix. Yeah, not gonna happen easily, if at all. He was trying to kill both of them if he truly thought he could do that.

EERRGHHH! :bag: You're making my vulva hurt!!

She suffers from schizophrenia and I am sure it will definitely be worse after this nightmare! What a pig the doctor is knowing that she has all of these issues and pulls this on her. Next thing will come out is how mentally ill he claims to be because he knows how much it takes to be declared mentally ill.

What a pig all of you are for just assuming he's guilty without a shred of evidence or proof outside of the claims of a mentally ill woman and her clearly vindictive, money hungry mother.

So all we have are the claims of a nutbag that this occurred? Before i believe they even had sex i want to see results of a paternity test
Absolutely. For all we actually know, she rented a room and tried to abort herself in an episode, then went home to momma with this claim.

What a pig all of you are for just assuming he's guilty without a shred of evidence or proof outside of the claims of a mentally ill woman and her clearly vindictive, money hungry mother.

So, is everyone like one, big pig like maybe the big, floaty pig on Invader Zim, or...? Lol. ;)

Invader_Zim_by_Zubby.jpg

Drug counselor used client for sex, tried to abort baby: suit

She was schizophrenic, battered, depressed and drug-addicted. So Johanna Bernal went to the city for help.

Instead, her appointed drug counselor used her for sex and impregnated her, then subjected her to a brutal attempted abortion with his bare hands, a lawsuit alleges.

In the course of a twisted relationship that stretched four years, counselor George Alejandro allegedly kept Bernal “in a drugged state” while sleeping with her, and threatened her family members if they dared complain, according to court papers.

And Alejandro, 61, was treating Bernal despite an attempted-manslaughter conviction, not having a state drug-counseling license and two child-support liens against him, according to records The Post uncovered.

“My family has suffered a lot at the hands of this man. I live in fear,” Bernal, 35, told The Post, speaking in Spanish.

Bernal, who came to the United States from Colombia at age 9, had become increasingly depressed by 2003 after sustained beatings from a boyfriend, with whom she had three children.

Her mother, Alicia Alvarez, reached out to the city Administration for Children’s Services and was referred to a taxpayer-funded agency called Vida Family Services, which employed Alejandro.

But he had some unorthodox treatment methods. Alejandro took Bernal to a hotel on Aug. 14, 2003, the night of the Northeast blackout, to have sex, court papers say.

He later showed up at the family home in Queens saying he wanted to check on his client. Alvarez, in court papers, said she caught him in her daughter’s room massaging her legs.

He maintained he was “lowering her stress,” court papers say.

Alvarez installed a camera in her daughter’s room to monitor future house calls. In a video referenced in court documents, Alejandro is apparently seen in a liplock with Bernal.

Bernal was eight months pregnant when Alejandro invited her to a Queens hotel room in 2004. The family says the counselor pounced on her, using “four fingers to [attempt to] abort the baby. He wanted to rip the baby out,” Alvarez told The Post.

When Bernal began to hemorrhage, he took her to a hospital where doctors stopped the bleeding, according to court papers. A sobbing Bernal called her mother from the hospital.

“Mama, he wanted to take the baby out of me,” she cried.

A furious Alvarez threatened to go to the police and to ACS but was stopped by Alejandro’s threats.

“He said he would kill us.” Alvarez said.

The abortion attempt failed, and Bernal gave birth to Jennifer in May 2004.

Family Court determined Alejandro to be the baby’s father, according to the family’s $20 million lawsuit filed in November in Manhattan federal court against the city and ACS. The Post exclusively reported on the lawsuit on Dec. 8.

Alejandro, who now works at a different counseling agency, denied he had a sexual relationship with Bernal and fathered her child.

Alejandro gained a state certificate as a certified addiction and substance-abuse counselor in 2005 — two years after he first began treating Bernal, records show. The state agency that issued the credentials said it was aware of his criminal background.

ACS says it is “reviewing this matter.”

Last edited:
Still not willing to buy into the nutbags story of the fist-abortion. But it's at least perfectly clear now the guy is in fact fucking scum.

Still not willing to buy into the nutbags story of the fist-abortion. But it's at least perfectly clear now the guy is in fact fucking scum.
He drove her to the hospital when she started to hemorrhage. Is it just coincidence that he happened to be there right when she started to gush blood from her baby maker? I doubt it...

He drove her to the hospital when she started to hemorrhage. Is it just coincidence that he happened to be there right when she started to gush blood from her baby maker? I doubt it...

It was his child she was carrying, he was engaged in a very close relationship with her. I find it FAR more likely that they were either together at the time doing couple things, perhaps banging consensually yet again, or she called him up when she started having scary gross pregnant problems. I don't see how you go from, "he drove her to the hospital?" to "Well then he MUST have tried to fist fuck abort her baby!". There's sooooooooooo many other more believable, reasonable, rational possibilities in between.

It was his child she was carrying, he was engaged in a very close relationship with her. I find it FAR more likely that they were either together at the time doing couple things, perhaps banging consensually yet again, or she called him up when she started having scary gross pregnant problems. I don't see how you go from, "he drove her to the hospital?" to "Well then he MUST have tried to fist fuck abort her baby!". There's sooooooooooo many other more believable, reasonable, rational possibilities in between.

You need to pick a stance and stay with it. You were the one that said you doubted he was the father of the child and said you'd need to see a paternity test. What changed your mind so quickly? There's still no solid evidence.

So all we have are the claims of a nutbag that this occurred? Before i believe they even had sex i want to see results of a paternity test. And i don't know if i'd ever believe the assault/abortion story.

I think he did it. It's not that far of a stretch considering he has an attempted manslaughter conviction. He practiced without a license. These are not the actions of one who gives two shits about anyone other than himself. He stands to lose his newly obtained license and his job if they do a DNA test on that baby and it comes back as his. He also more than likely will be charged for sexual assault if it's his baby. He has everything to lose and people are not known for making rash decisions when they are under that kind of stress.

You need to pick a stance and stay with it. You were the one that said you doubted he was the father of the child and said you'd need to see a paternity test. What changed your mind so quickly? There's still no solid evidence.

You need to read through a thread before saying dumb things...

Family Court determined Alejandro to be the baby’s father, according to the family’s $20 million lawsuit filed in November in Manhattan federal court against the city and ACS. The Post exclusively reported on the lawsuit on Dec. 8.

I'd assume a court of law would require solid evidence before concluding that someone is the father. Of course the court system isn't devoid of shockingly asinine decisions, but i'm choosing to go with the more likely of scenarios when it comes to this absurd story.

I'd assume a court of law would require solid evidence before concluding that someone is the father. Of course the court system isn't devoid of shockingly asinine decisions, but i'm choosing to go with the more likely of scenarios when it comes to this absurd story.

Paternity can be established by a court without DNA evidence, some states don't even require all that much "proof". There are people who are not the biological fathers who have been slammed with court orders to pay support because of this.

I find it FAR more likely that they were either together at the time doing couple things, perhaps banging consensually yet again, or she called him up when she started having scary gross pregnant problems.

Hemorrhaging is not a likely result of consensual sex, nor is spontaneous hemorrhaging severe enough to require hospitalization particularly common. That kind of hemorrhaging is most commonly the result of trauma. Bleeding during pregnancy is not normal at any stage. But, the things that naturally occur to result in that level of bleeding tend to result in emergency C-sections. Furthermore, the kind of bleeding doctors can stop is most likely going to be due to vaginal trauma, which again, isn't caused by consensual sex, nor is it spontaneously occurring.

I believe your opinion of what's "likely" in this situation is a bit inaccurate.

Back